Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
Vexating chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Do I need to read the first version before this one? Or will all be clear?
Guest chapter 32 . 4/29/2013
This is my second reading of this story. Incredible story, excellent writing. Some parts were tough to read, but I'm a relative of an abused wife, so I think your details are on point. So glad for their happy ending.
BettyC chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
Such a great story! I couldn't help but finish the story in one sitting. Everyone finally got their just desserts int he end. Although, I really wished we had an assurance that she indeed does beget heirs... seeing as how she didn't within those 3 years of marriage despite the almost daily attentions from the earl \ I guess i can assume that love and happiness enabled her body to produce children? Thanks! Hope to see more PP stories in the future!
HawkAngel XD chapter 32 . 2/4/2013
amazing work :)!

HawkAngel
LulaGrace chapter 32 . 2/4/2013
This was a really beautiful story. I was worried for the potental that this story would be angst-ridden and scandal-filled, but it truly wasn't. A very creative storyline much deserving of more reviews! Thanks for sharing
LulaGrace chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
I suppose if they are planning to stay away from society for a while the official mourni period doesn't matter. I'm glad they found Mr B's approval
LulaGrace chapter 30 . 2/4/2013
I'm nerbous about how Mr Bennet will react upon arrival to Pemberley
LulaGrace chapter 29 . 2/4/2013
Hurrah!
LulaGrace chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
I'm unsure why Darcy hasn't kept Bingley in his confidence yet. And where has the Earl gone to hide? What a cad
LulaGrace chapter 27 . 2/4/2013
I hope they can find a way to publicly disgrace the Earl
LulaGrace chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
What a stupid, silly girl Lydia is
LulaGrace chapter 25 . 2/4/2013
Uh, oh!
LulaGrace chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
I hope his doesn't cause too much drama within the household
LulaGrace chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
God, he needs to save face and break it off
LulaGrace chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
This was such an exciting chapter
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »