Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
Misabel the Miserable chapter 32 . 6/17/2014
I ADORED this story. In fact, all of the P&P you've written, but this one in particular. I think it's great how you invented an entirely new plot but still managed to keep the characters canon (I'm not a fan of OOC).
Just one query...and it's a rather awkward one...when you talk about the Earl's "technique" in sexually abusing Elizabeth, are you meaning that he prefers to enter her...in the non-traditional method? Sorry for such an awkward question, but i could never really decide completely if that's what you meant.
Halle Alexis chapter 32 . 5/15/2014
I loved this version of the story just as much as I loved the first!
superwoman1015 chapter 32 . 12/3/2013
I'm so glad you killed off her husband and didn't have Darcy kill him. This story amazing and captivating.
Boonster chapter 32 . 11/30/2013
Excellent! Thank up, please continue writing more P P variations.
Bonnie chapter 32 . 10/22/2013
Excellent! Really enjoyed this P&P variation.

Look forward to more.
Sandria99 chapter 32 . 8/18/2013
Both heart-breaking and heart-warming. I loved it.
Kat liu chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
so here I am from Version 1 to Version 2.
On first impression I like it, maybe even better than 1.
The part with Anne was great, giving insight into Darcys character and motivations as well as explaining Annes situation.
Guest1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Excellent story! I love the details of your footnotes, about the clubs and houses. Keep up the good work!
Vexating chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Do I need to read the first version before this one? Or will all be clear?
Guest chapter 32 . 4/29/2013
This is my second reading of this story. Incredible story, excellent writing. Some parts were tough to read, but I'm a relative of an abused wife, so I think your details are on point. So glad for their happy ending.
BettyC chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
Such a great story! I couldn't help but finish the story in one sitting. Everyone finally got their just desserts int he end. Although, I really wished we had an assurance that she indeed does beget heirs... seeing as how she didn't within those 3 years of marriage despite the almost daily attentions from the earl \ I guess i can assume that love and happiness enabled her body to produce children? Thanks! Hope to see more PP stories in the future!
HawkAngel XD chapter 32 . 2/4/2013
amazing work :)!

HawkAngel
LulaGrace chapter 32 . 2/4/2013
This was a really beautiful story. I was worried for the potental that this story would be angst-ridden and scandal-filled, but it truly wasn't. A very creative storyline much deserving of more reviews! Thanks for sharing
LulaGrace chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
I suppose if they are planning to stay away from society for a while the official mourni period doesn't matter. I'm glad they found Mr B's approval
LulaGrace chapter 30 . 2/4/2013