Reviews for Forgive My Jar Of Hearts
Kagome Pureheart chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Mai deserves her happiness! But I don't know how I feel about it making Naru...well totally deflated..I feel bad for him now. But I don't blame Mai for moving on.
Naruisawesome chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Omg Mai's married and has kids?! What the crap?! Although, she had a right to move on and everything! I mean, Naru just LEFT! But why did he? It seemed like he was gonna talk to her and maybe explain but those kids came up! *sigh*

Please update soon!
vivian101 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Please update soon. I like this story. I want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
This is just so sad. I feel bad for naru but he is stupied. Before he left he should've told mai where and why he was going.
celtyin chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
He can't really believe that 8 years with no contact is something ok! That's illogical! Ooooh I wonder what'll happen next!
charcol chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh man, this is just what I've been looking for.

The writing is mature. Naru's confession is simple and seems realistic but perfect, like from a storybook. I couldn't tell you why, but reading this chapter made me really happy, which is why I'm compelled to write a review. Please keep writing more content. I look forward to reading your other fics.
Sy chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Please update
sy chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
please update
Jenna chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Write back soon! Really soon please! Poor Mai
DzdollPlease chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Hurry up! Can't wait for chapter 3 ! Or I'll haunt you!
ForestLights chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
lol I love when Naru asked if he had to explain further on how he liked Mai. that was funny It was good, If Naru really confessed to Mai i think he would act like that. you done great!
Mimi chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Yea yeah alan becker happy life alls well NOW lets get to the juicy part where naru comes back and all hell breaks loose...lolz sorry but romancy dramas especially the ones with jealousy and lust ...i SO look foward to the next chapter UPDATE soon PLEASE

Thanks for all the hardwork
Jaz-147 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
pls upload soon, it seems really interesting.
Jaz-147 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
upload soon pls.
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That last line is simply awesome, just about sum up that Naru's not good at expressing himself vocally!