Reviews for Blood on Blood
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 12h
LOL, I agree, Pam should be the one to do the deed. BTW, the previous chapters and this one were yummy!
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 13h
Now, I'm so intrigued to find out who is behind the makeup.
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 15h
Definitely...there is not a better way to fall asleep. ;D
AZSeaOtter chapter 8 . 16h
Hopefully she won't be too angry, the drainers / rapists got what they deserved.
AZSeaOtter chapter 7 . 16h
Smart thinking Sook!
AZSeaOtter chapter 6 . 10/12
Claudine's illusion was brilliant!
AZSeaOtter chapter 5 . 10/12
The sketchbook was a nicely added touch.
AZSeaOtter chapter 4 . 10/12
Sookie handled the awkwardness with Pam perfectly. I'm glad she didn't hold a grudge, it wasn't completely Pam's fault.
AZSeaOtter chapter 3 . 10/12
Sookie's remark about Eric as a young boy had me grinning ear to ear. Fairy blood in the makeup was ingenious!
AZSeaOtter chapter 2 . 10/12
I was not expecting Pam's reaction, lol. ;-) Eric is doing to go ape shit on her.
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 10/12
Great start!
Suzymeinen chapter 1 . 8/1
You mentioned a sequel and I so wish you had. This time line is wonderful. So much better than what we got from the books from this point and a believable one too. Great writing! Lovely lemons! Just the right amour with great plot!
Dinnerandamurder chapter 22 . 6/12
i have to take it that it is a single craxy chick making all thise nasty and just wrong postings as a Guest about every story of this authors. If you are going to lie and insult someones writing, then at least be honest enough to post as a user instead of anonymously. I think negative anonymous posts shoukd be removed. Coward! Bad thing is this bat poop craxy woman posted the same thing on all this author's stories, yet the stories they accused of being abusive, 50 shades, disrespectful, blah, blah, blah, had absolutely none of that in them. Guess she read one and decided to go on a rampage on this author. Now, let me tell you about this story. Fist her no means yes rape accusation was ridiculous. Yes, he ask Sookie if he could tie her up and Sookie agreed. Believe my it was a very sxy and romantic moment. Not a bit of ravaging or forcing behavior anywhere. Then he gave her a safe word to use as he was running a frickin icecube seductively over her body. That was it! No abuse at all. And anyone that doesnt understand safewords and that when they are in use, no actually does mean yes, has no business reading mature rated stories. The safeword was Fangtasia and just to be sure after she shouted no, without actually wanting it to stop, he asked her where they met, and she replied At your dive vamp bar. She couldnt have said yes any louder. There was no rape, no abuse, no controlling. Its terrible that people can post such untruths. I am quick to post if I have an issue with a story, but my critiques are factual and meant to help the author write better. This was actually a VERY well written story. We had some great drama and lots of hot lemony goodness. My only complaint is I wish it were longer
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
Trying to copy the disgusting 50 Shades bullshit doesn't help this story at all. It's disrespectful, degrading, and honestly, really gross. I had hoped Eric would have more respect for Sookie but I guess that's too much to ask.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
So Eric thinks no means yes? That's too rape culture for my comfort. And obviously it WAS about dominating and disrespecting Sookie. Despite his lies otherwise he does want to control her or he wouldn't have incited sex against her so soon after she had FAINTED FROM THE HEAT. Eric can lie all he wants but if Sookie was smart she wouldn't believe him. Chaining a sick woman up like a fucking sex toy is not sexy.