Reviews for Blood on Blood
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
Trying to copy the disgusting 50 Shades bullshit doesn't help this story at all. It's disrespectful, degrading, and honestly, really gross. I had hoped Eric would have more respect for Sookie but I guess that's too much to ask.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
So Eric thinks no means yes? That's too rape culture for my comfort. And obviously it WAS about dominating and disrespecting Sookie. Despite his lies otherwise he does want to control her or he wouldn't have incited sex against her so soon after she had FAINTED FROM THE HEAT. Eric can lie all he wants but if Sookie was smart she wouldn't believe him. Chaining a sick woman up like a fucking sex toy is not sexy.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
So Eric likes playing off Sookie's Pam-related PTSD. That's so romantic.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
Of course Pam is going to make Sookie look like a slut. It's mandatory, right?
116jeff chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
Isn't "nubbin" the word they called Chandler's third nipped on Friends?
116jeff chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
Good writing. Pretty unique story line. Thanks for sharing your talents!
Queen's Chalice chapter 22 . 6/17/2016
I really enjoyed the element of mystery in this story! Very fun read, thanks for sharing.
InvisibleIsMyName chapter 22 . 6/13/2016
This was brilliant!
BelleWolf chapter 22 . 6/9/2016
This story was SO good! Fantastic plot and kept all the good elements of the CH series and made it your own. It was so fun to read - thanks so much for sharing.
MiniLover chapter 22 . 3/1/2016
This was an amazing story! So much fun to read! I love the way you wrote Eric and Sookie's relationship. There wasn't so much of the angst but it still had a lot of intrigue and surprises. The NSFW scenes weren't bad either ;) Lots of lemony goodness. Would love to see continuation of this story! Sequel please!
MiniLover chapter 9 . 3/1/2016
Holy smokes that was hot! Can I just say I am loving this story! What a great idea you had with the fairy laced makeup. So scary the way Pam reacted and attacked Sookie because of it! Good thing Eric was there to rescue her! But then that other poor girl got attacked because of it. At least she was okay. And it's a good thing they got to Thalia in time! Poor vamp. Can't wait to read more of this terrific story! Back to it...
MiniLover chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
Holy crap, what got into Pam? Well bloodlust obviously but why?
MiniLover chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
So, Eric knows what happened between Sookie and himself and he knows he has feelings for Sookie but he's not exactly sure what they mean. Where does that leave them? Can't wait to find out. Going back for more...
cela chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
I read this a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it so when I found it again on a favorite list I had to re-read it. thank you so much.
cela chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I don't think eric likes being vulnerable either. I desperately hope they can come back to what they were when he was cursed.