Reviews for Blood on Blood
magdalena2122 chapter 22 . 6/17
I really enjoyed the element of mystery in this story! Very fun read, thanks for sharing.
InvisibleIsMyName chapter 22 . 6/13
This was brilliant!
BelleWolf chapter 22 . 6/9
This story was SO good! Fantastic plot and kept all the good elements of the CH series and made it your own. It was so fun to read - thanks so much for sharing.
MiniLover chapter 22 . 3/1
This was an amazing story! So much fun to read! I love the way you wrote Eric and Sookie's relationship. There wasn't so much of the angst but it still had a lot of intrigue and surprises. The NSFW scenes weren't bad either ;) Lots of lemony goodness. Would love to see continuation of this story! Sequel please!
MiniLover chapter 9 . 3/1
Holy smokes that was hot! Can I just say I am loving this story! What a great idea you had with the fairy laced makeup. So scary the way Pam reacted and attacked Sookie because of it! Good thing Eric was there to rescue her! But then that other poor girl got attacked because of it. At least she was okay. And it's a good thing they got to Thalia in time! Poor vamp. Can't wait to read more of this terrific story! Back to it...
MiniLover chapter 2 . 2/29
Holy crap, what got into Pam? Well bloodlust obviously but why?
MiniLover chapter 1 . 2/29
So, Eric knows what happened between Sookie and himself and he knows he has feelings for Sookie but he's not exactly sure what they mean. Where does that leave them? Can't wait to find out. Going back for more...
cela chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
I read this a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it so when I found it again on a favorite list I had to re-read it. thank you so much.
cela chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I don't think eric likes being vulnerable either. I desperately hope they can come back to what they were when he was cursed.
WitchMitzi chapter 22 . 6/4/2015
Great story!
tanseynz chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
A clever plot and characters that had canon and non-canon characteristics which I really enjoyed. Both your Sookie and Eric were fallible, which I find attractive as they have to work on themselves like regular people.
Ty for sharing your story.
tanseynz chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
'If I bow in this dress I'll fall out of it.'
'Eric should enjoy that.'
I laughed until I got the hiccups. Pam always has the best lines.
MiniLover chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
I am loving this story! I really like how Sookie and Eric are not annoying each other as much as in some other stories. It's really made this enjoyable to read! Thank you!
tleel chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
I have enjoyed reading your story very much, I hope you do write a sequal. Sorry my spelling sucks.
Rikku Ree chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
I really loved this fic! I love the dynamics between Eric and Sookie, more please? :D

Like Eric remembering or Sookie confirming her relationship with Bill or something idk. One shots would be awesome too :D