Reviews for Blood on Blood
georgiasuzy chapter 22 . 2/13
Yay! A wonderful ending! I'm glad they're both happy about the bond and that Eric loves Sookie too. Your plot was engrossing.
georgiasuzy chapter 21 . 2/13
That was close and nearly disastrous! Thank God Niall arrived to mask the scent.
georgiasuzy chapter 20 . 2/13
That's some reward! Your lemon grove is gonna be the death of me
georgiasuzy chapter 19 . 2/13
You've left me with tons to mull over. Why did the bad doctor change 3 years ago? Are those fae protective skin gloves they're working on? Did the Faery or the doctor set the tail on Sookie? Can't wait to find out!
georgiasuzy chapter 18 . 2/13
Bobby is a butthole in nearly every universe. I hope Sookie's sleuthing pays off.
georgiasuzy chapter 17 . 2/13
I like how serious Eric is about Sookie's self-esteem. If she'll just accept his compliments without arguing, that's a great beginning.
georgiasuzy chapter 16 . 2/13
A fairy may be involved! Of course, why didn't I realize the water fae could be in on this?
georgiasuzy chapter 15 . 2/13
Sookie accomplished getting the coffeemaker, toaster, and supersleuthing out of the way before Eric even rose for the day!
georgiasuzy chapter 14 . 2/13
I glad she was just overheated. I worried the champagne was poisoned.
georgiasuzy chapter 13 . 2/13
Awesome! I love how he complimented her as like a Viking woman to Bill, and that he didn't tell Bill Sookie is his yet. But why's the room going dark?
georgiasuzy chapter 12 . 2/13
Oh, you can get arrested for yelling fire in a crowded building. Or is it just the movie theater? I can't remember.
georgiasuzy chapter 11 . 2/13
It's getting hot in here! It's a better idea for Pam to attack as Eric can 'control' her. Nobody could pull Eric off Sookie.
georgiasuzy chapter 10 . 2/13
Well, Claudine didn't find out much. I agree with her tho; I don't much want Eric to have to attack Sookie tonight either.
georgiasuzy chapter 9 . 2/13
That was passionate and sweet. I love it when Eric exhausts Sookie to nap.
georgiasuzy chapter 8 . 2/13
Poor, strong Thalia. Those guys deserve to be drained by her.