Reviews for Blood on Blood
cela chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
I read this a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it so when I found it again on a favorite list I had to re-read it. thank you so much.
cela chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I don't think eric likes being vulnerable either. I desperately hope they can come back to what they were when he was cursed.
WitchMitzi chapter 22 . 6/4/2015
Great story!
tanseynz chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
A clever plot and characters that had canon and non-canon characteristics which I really enjoyed. Both your Sookie and Eric were fallible, which I find attractive as they have to work on themselves like regular people.
Ty for sharing your story.
tanseynz chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
'If I bow in this dress I'll fall out of it.'
'Eric should enjoy that.'
I laughed until I got the hiccups. Pam always has the best lines.
MiniLover chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
I am loving this story! I really like how Sookie and Eric are not annoying each other as much as in some other stories. It's really made this enjoyable to read! Thank you!
tleel chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
I have enjoyed reading your story very much, I hope you do write a sequal. Sorry my spelling sucks.
Rikku Ree chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
I really loved this fic! I love the dynamics between Eric and Sookie, more please? :D

Like Eric remembering or Sookie confirming her relationship with Bill or something idk. One shots would be awesome too :D
litmajoronleave chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
I realized I'm reading chap 10 and I have not even dropped you a review yet! I love this story, that these two are ready to talk and are open about each other (so OOC, I love it!). I like your style of writing, it's flowing and the plot and mystery are engaging. I've my suspicions behind VampBait but I think it will surprise me in the end. Thanks for posting your story :)
campyrs chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
This was really good. I enjoyed this Eric and Sookie. Thank you!
TLynnson chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
Lovely story. Really enjoyed the drama intrigue and romance. I look forward to your future writings.
Cheryl Grant chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
Loved the story! Thank you for all your hard work!
Slayergirl chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
I particularly love the descriptions of Eric's drawings here - the tender, loving nature of them, when she'd been afraid of seeing something so much more explicit. It's a lovely touch that really says a lot about Eric!
JLD1218 chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
So glad I was able to find this through a link from a reviewer of a story that I didn't really like but someone who liked the same story of a story I did like and that person left a review ... LOL or something like that ...

I really just clicked on names from reviewers of stories I like and checked out their favorites ... so glad I did! I love the beginning of this story and am so happy that I have so many chapters left to read!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
You Sookie and Eric might be my favorite! I love how you start with canon but evolve the story to include a believable and stable relationship. It's very satisfying :) please keep up the wonderful stories.