Reviews for Blood on Blood
tanseynz chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
A clever plot and characters that had canon and non-canon characteristics which I really enjoyed. Both your Sookie and Eric were fallible, which I find attractive as they have to work on themselves like regular people.
Ty for sharing your story.
tanseynz chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
'If I bow in this dress I'll fall out of it.'
'Eric should enjoy that.'
I laughed until I got the hiccups. Pam always has the best lines.
MiniLover chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
I am loving this story! I really like how Sookie and Eric are not annoying each other as much as in some other stories. It's really made this enjoyable to read! Thank you!
tleel chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
I have enjoyed reading your story very much, I hope you do write a sequal. Sorry my spelling sucks.
Rikku Ree chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
I really loved this fic! I love the dynamics between Eric and Sookie, more please? :D

Like Eric remembering or Sookie confirming her relationship with Bill or something idk. One shots would be awesome too :D
litmajoronleave chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
I realized I'm reading chap 10 and I have not even dropped you a review yet! I love this story, that these two are ready to talk and are open about each other (so OOC, I love it!). I like your style of writing, it's flowing and the plot and mystery are engaging. I've my suspicions behind VampBait but I think it will surprise me in the end. Thanks for posting your story :)
campyrs chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
This was really good. I enjoyed this Eric and Sookie. Thank you!
TLynnson chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
Lovely story. Really enjoyed the drama intrigue and romance. I look forward to your future writings.
Cheryl Grant chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
Loved the story! Thank you for all your hard work!
Slayergirl chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
I particularly love the descriptions of Eric's drawings here - the tender, loving nature of them, when she'd been afraid of seeing something so much more explicit. It's a lovely touch that really says a lot about Eric!
JLD1218 chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
So glad I was able to find this through a link from a reviewer of a story that I didn't really like but someone who liked the same story of a story I did like and that person left a review ... LOL or something like that ...

I really just clicked on names from reviewers of stories I like and checked out their favorites ... so glad I did! I love the beginning of this story and am so happy that I have so many chapters left to read!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
You Sookie and Eric might be my favorite! I love how you start with canon but evolve the story to include a believable and stable relationship. It's very satisfying :) please keep up the wonderful stories.
mavrosal chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I read this story in one swift hit on my iphone. Brilliant stuff! Thank you for writing and I'm unashamedly asking for more? Hopefully you will continue. I would love to see where you head with this, specially with the blood bond and Sookie's independence issues. Love the way you portrayed the characters, specially letting them be more open about their feelings without making Eric a complete pussy. Really well done!
Like I said, huge thanks for making my night!
Gyllene chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
I just reread this story because for some reason I could not remember how it ended. Good ending it made me tear up. I would love it if you would continue writing in this timeline. This is just the start for them. I love this Eric!
Tiggy318 chapter 22 . 6/11/2013