Reviews for Anathema
Ghostsballad chapter 46 . 8/16
Oh God, I absolutely cherish this story. I have to say it was the first to make me cry. After thinking Erik died and Christine would never see him again, I broke down. But after seeing it was a happy ending and there was a sequel, I was elated.

This is probably my #2 favorite story on here. The slow build up towards the climax constantly had me on the edge of my seat. The way Christine already likes Erik before he even kidnapped her makes me swoon.

The car ride is definitely my favorite part. Seeing how distraught he is after Christine moves her hand to fix her hair but then returns it. How Erik simply keeps the car going in circles to spend more time with her. How he asks if she hates him but she says she doesn't. Everything is just so wonderful.

Thank you so much.
darklordcthlahlu chapter 46 . 8/9
This was glorious! The characters were beautifully written to the T. Everything was perfect in my eyes at least. I love how you included the downs of Erik's character. Gah I'm fangirling so hard right now! I just got into Phantom of the Opera literally yesterday. I didn't like the ending too much, so naturally fanfiction! Yours was the first I found. Thanks for this awesome experience. 3
Christine has some serious Stockholm Syndrome to get over in this. Doesn't she realize Erik would ruin her life?
I couldn't help but comment that the second genre of this story is wrong (in my opinion- you do not have to agree). Instead of horror being the genre, it should be angst. This story has had so much angst in it rather than horror. Sure there are several graphic descriptions about the Phantom and other things, but angst rules in this story. I do not mean to criticize you for this; I merely wanted to point this out
Erine chapter 4 . 6/29
I'm so curious to know how Christine and Raoul met
JerboaTheSandwing chapter 14 . 5/25
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely wonderful! You described that so perfectly, I can only presume you sing with the same amount of passion. This is the best AU I've ever read, and I can't help but be sucked into Christine's world. I can't wait to read the rest!
ghostwritten2 chapter 46 . 4/28
This fic is amazing! I've seen it recced before and I don't know why it took me so long to finally read it. Your writing is wonderful. Thank you for writing this.
Slytherin'sAngelOfMusic chapter 1 . 4/21
This story was simply amazing. It's been around for years, yet I can't believe I haven't even picked it up once! I am quite ashamed of myself. Well, the characters' developmemts were quite fascinating. Erik didn't even appear as though he cared about her. Christine was strong, I liked her. Raoul was sweet enough, and Nadir wasn't at all hateable. I loved this story a lot. It was beautiful.
ArtemisBare chapter 46 . 1/15
A lovely story and very unique in the way it started with Erik seeming to not even LIKE her. It was nice seeing a slow burn. Great job and thanks for the lovely read
AnnaKatarin chapter 31 . 12/26/2016
IT is so Gerät. I don't have enough words to express, how I feel. I just read and wouldn't let me go.
English is not my mother language, so I don't often right reviews. But I wanted to say thank you so much and it is brilliant!
DeadAndLovely chapter 46 . 9/26/2016
I have to say... This was a rather difficult read. I enjoyed it but couldn't help but feel like your poor Christine was quite the victim. Not only was Erik IMMENSELY abusive but... Raoul as well. In the end, she was the one apologizing for everything that had gone wrong and no one bothered to tell her that it wasn't her fault. Even Nadir pinned quite a bit on her as far as blame goes.
Cobbler chapter 46 . 8/3/2016
Woah solid reading for two days finishing this. You ars an unbelievable story amazing metamorphosis brava
the girl with the red scarf chapter 46 . 7/3/2016
This story is pure perfection. I read it twice, in two days. Thank you for sharing This amazing story with us.
iris2312 chapter 46 . 6/30/2016
This was absolutely great! I loved it! Your writing is really good and the way you were able to write Erik and Christine's transformations, no matter how big or small, was fantastic!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 46 . 6/25/2016
Read it straight through. Best written story for canonical Leroux I've ever loved. Top two, at least. ;)