Reviews for Travel, Get Lost, Love
veebeejustte chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Oh, wow, I know this is probably never going to get updated, but this thing is just amazing! Bit late for speculations, but I almost wonder if Norway's just used his magic to hide himself, and he's been stalking Denmark behind the scenes for five years. Anyway, I love this, and will forever wonder what the heck would have happened had it been finished.
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Continue! It's so goooooooooooood!
Malta-chan765 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
After reading some sad fanfiction about the nordics I was afraid to click on this, but I did and I did not regret it. This was amazingly written, and I have to say to LuckyAngel, you are a genius. I was sad this has not been updated, but I know how many fanfictions I start on and never complete, so I will not freak out about the long period since last update like I did with Seven LIttle Killers. I just have to say great job on yet another fanfiction!
ImaginaryParchment chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Oh my gosh! The first chapter is sooo amazing! Do you plan on continuing this? I really hope you do! :D Great job!
NeonStarrzzify chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I recently join and the first story I read was "Seven Little Killers". Now I'm reading this one. I hope you continue it... This is a wonderful story and it's very funny X3
SapphireBlueEyes7799 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
...mooaaaarrrrrr qq
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Please PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEASE continue!
kriterium chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I can't wait to see what kind of antics Denmark gets himself into! Please update soon!
HetaMLP Jasmine Wildpath chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Please update this too! But more SLK first XD DenNor is one of my OTPs, and since you killed Norge in SLK, this is the time! *fangirl spazz*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is amazing, I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
*cough* But I want more Mirror's Edge first *cough*
Good Omens chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Did you get smørrebrød from Danish? Because in Norwegian, I'm pretty sure it's smørbrød. And considering I was born and raised in Norway, I think I'd know. xD (Even though I'm better in English than Norwegian... Lol.)

Also, interesting plotline, I can't wait to see Germany and Prussia. xD Will Spain enter the story soon?
SixFoldDimension chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is absolutely fabulous. Please, please continue!
xNeve chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
The Nordics are so great and unappreciated ;u; I'm looking forward to your next update. Wonderful job so far!
xXSlaytonMalfoyXx chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Amazing. Absolutely Amazing. I can't wait for the next chappie! Please update soon!
hyuugahealer3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is already so beautiful.

I think you did Denmark great justice, Iceland as well. Finland was very in character and Sweden was well, Sweden. So I have to say I'm very impressed. I'm a bit of a Nordic fangirl both Hetalia and History wise and I think you did great.

I hope to see this update regularly because I'm really enjoying it so far.