Reviews for Mother's Tears
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 1 . 5/2
Thank you for this! The baby krogan is one of my favorite characters!
darkerdeepdown chapter 1 . 1/6
Yep. Shoulda been like this even with a male shepherd
Luppo in the North chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Can't stop crying long enough to leave a proper review
Lay Down Hunter chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Awk, mummy Shepard loves her 'wee' baby Krogan, the fucker almost got himself killed. She should tighten the leash, eh? Collar him up, I'm sure the Batarians have nice wee collars foe him too. Apparently their collars are 'flashy', bah ha ha ha. I can't beloved you killed bloody Zaeed, at least he got to be a big goddamn Hero before he kicked the fucking bucket. How is Shepard going to save the Turian colony and get a bombing fleet now? About the only thing he's really useful for to be honest, but I thought he was pretty fucking funny sometimes and he had quite a few interesting stories.

Let's hope this time baby blue eyes doesn't try and escape the hospital and blow up a C-Sec vehicle for some noodles, eh? Or have you got a much better adventure planned for him? This time he's gonna get a snickers, and on this epic quest he somehow destroys a fucking Reaper to get it, that'd be something to see.
Tagermeister chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Having read OSaBC int it's entirety, I know Sara's backstory and what that single word would mean to her. You depicted my favorite character in the best possible light, a badass krogan who deep down has come to love the woman who truly gave him life. I will freely admit that you made me tear up, which is a good thing as you make me connect with that bond between Sara and Grunt. Now if you do Mordin I might burst into tears of manliness.
Priestslayer chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Reading this fic again and it's still great 2 years later. This is one of the first fan fiction story's that I encountered and after years of reading on this site it still ranks as one of the most emotionally powerful story's that I've come across.

You can also claim 16 reviews for this story now.
Lolorra chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Amazing! It would be awesome to continue this story
Marine Brother Shran chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
The feels...THE FEELS!

YES! THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FELT AND IMAGINED IT!

I love the character, and I really liked how you really brought to light how powerful that scene was, especially if you've spoken to Grunt and got all the dialogue from him, and helped with his loyalty mission. And yes in a unique way, Shepard is either a mother figure, or a big sister figure to Grunt.

Both work in my book, and I really like the take you had on this :)

Well anyways, that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne
jaffa3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I think I'm crying. This was so sad but also so cute!
time2thrASH chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Loved this: very tightly written. Love the mother/son dynamic between the two, and you captured it very well here.
shepherd chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Grunt is not shepherds son
The PantsofDoom chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
CAN'T. STOP. CRYING.
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
WOW!
Undeniably POWERFUL version of that bit, made me bawl like a newborn baby.
Short, sweet, gut-wrenching and lovely in all its hearts.
Awesome job!

love
DarkndAngel9 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh God. Grunt GRUNT! Stop this was too emotional right now. Aaaah. I was hoping he didn't die. I nearly died when he left in the game. He came back tho he was safe and he's (hopefully) safe here too. Thank God man! Grunt is a baby. He can't die ever! I have such a huge soft spot for him and he called Shep mooohuhtheeeer *sobs* And then with that hwole buildup Shep is sterile and no children even with Liara and Grunt says mother and sjakljgdlka. You pretty much killed my soul a little. It would've been bigger if he actually died. Phew man phew. Does Shep call him son in the game? I have to talk to him more. Grunt grunt grunt 3
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012