Reviews for Mother's Tears
TheShippingManifest chapter 1 . 9/21
I read this not longer after starting a new run of ME, and it has forever shifted the way I think of Fem!Shep and Grunt's relationship. And when the part of the game this fic is based on happens, I even add in the "Mother, please" line in my own head because there's enough pause for him to say it. I wish there was a mod that actually inserted that dialogue.

A late review for an old favourite.
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 2/1
A very good story. Made my eyes watery...

So well done. And I liked how Garrus killed the Ravager at the end, when he said “Oh, (bleep) you!” and shot it dead with an Avenger assault rifle. Sounds like he, along with many others who has done that mission, has had enough of the acid spewing Ravagers in the caves.

This story inspired more emotion than in the game itself, shows how good it is.
Dracconnis chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Loved it! It was so like Grunt...
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Thank you for this! The baby krogan is one of my favorite characters!
darkerdeepdown chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Yep. Shoulda been like this even with a male shepherd
Luppo in the North chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Can't stop crying long enough to leave a proper review
Lay Down Hunter chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Awk, mummy Shepard loves her 'wee' baby Krogan, the fucker almost got himself killed. She should tighten the leash, eh? Collar him up, I'm sure the Batarians have nice wee collars foe him too. Apparently their collars are 'flashy', bah ha ha ha. I can't beloved you killed bloody Zaeed, at least he got to be a big goddamn Hero before he kicked the fucking bucket. How is Shepard going to save the Turian colony and get a bombing fleet now? About the only thing he's really useful for to be honest, but I thought he was pretty fucking funny sometimes and he had quite a few interesting stories.

Let's hope this time baby blue eyes doesn't try and escape the hospital and blow up a C-Sec vehicle for some noodles, eh? Or have you got a much better adventure planned for him? This time he's gonna get a snickers, and on this epic quest he somehow destroys a fucking Reaper to get it, that'd be something to see.
Tagermeister chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Having read OSaBC int it's entirety, I know Sara's backstory and what that single word would mean to her. You depicted my favorite character in the best possible light, a badass krogan who deep down has come to love the woman who truly gave him life. I will freely admit that you made me tear up, which is a good thing as you make me connect with that bond between Sara and Grunt. Now if you do Mordin I might burst into tears of manliness.
Priestslayer chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Reading this fic again and it's still great 2 years later. This is one of the first fan fiction story's that I encountered and after years of reading on this site it still ranks as one of the most emotionally powerful story's that I've come across.

You can also claim 16 reviews for this story now.
Lolorra chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Amazing! It would be awesome to continue this story
Marine Brother Shran chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
The feels...THE FEELS!

I love the character, and I really liked how you really brought to light how powerful that scene was, especially if you've spoken to Grunt and got all the dialogue from him, and helped with his loyalty mission. And yes in a unique way, Shepard is either a mother figure, or a big sister figure to Grunt.

Both work in my book, and I really like the take you had on this :)

Well anyways, that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne
jaffa3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I think I'm crying. This was so sad but also so cute!
time2thrASH chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Loved this: very tightly written. Love the mother/son dynamic between the two, and you captured it very well here.
The PantsofDoom chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Undeniably POWERFUL version of that bit, made me bawl like a newborn baby.
Short, sweet, gut-wrenching and lovely in all its hearts.
Awesome job!