Reviews for If This Were a Romantic Comedy
songsaboutsleep chapter 1 . 2/4
I WILL NEVER NOT LOVE THIS

SERIOUSLY I READ IT ALL THE TIME
TheeWhoLivesInTheWorldOfDreams chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Super cute Castiel being unintentionally adorably socially awkward, and Sam being the sweetheart he is helping him out. Everything I love. It was a very cute story and well written. I really enjoyed it.
guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
That was fucking adorable, omg
It was a really fun read :)
songsaboutsleep chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
ASDFGHJKL I SWEAR THIS IS LIKE THE THIRD OR FOURTH TIME I'VE READ THIS AND EVERYTIME I BLUSH AND GRIN LIKE AN IDIOT I AM ON THE BUS RIGHT NOW AND I CAN'T STOP SMILING GAH
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Omg omg this is the cutest thing ever! cdhjwiwkjdcnjkq I'm gonna explode!
Vesselindenial chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is freaking adorable
robby1925 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
this was awesome. I really thought it was funny. I look forward to reading more of your work.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
this made my life
dualce chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Okay, full disclosure: I have never seen a minute of Supernatural in my life, but I'm really happy I decided to follow my random instinct to click on this story. I really, really enjoyed it. You're one of the best humor writers I know, because I still laughed at so many parts even knowing nothing about these characters. (And when Castiel put his hands in Sam's hair I made a very undignified squeeing sound, to boot.)

And I want to watch Supernatural now just to catch some Destiel moments. Damn you! (except 8 or 9 seasons to catch up on seems so daunting!)
meow chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
/History pillow talk/
Prongs Padfoot and Mooney CO chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh, GOD, THIS IS AWESOME!
MissSaraLovely chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
eigkjhdfjhdflgfhdfkjbndkjh This was sososososoososo cute! I absolutely loved it.
-Sara
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
aww this story was hilarious :3 Go SASSY! lol
blu kat chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was great, loved how Castiel was trying to woo Sam. The fact that Dean had threaten and asked if Cas had condoms was a trip. Thanks for the read. I did enjoy reading your story.