Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
zumiez2002 chapter 1 . 6/25
I just want to say this is one of my favorite spamano fics of all time! It was written so well and I really wish you had made a whole story out of it
Snapped Venice chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I like this. (Not in a perverted way) I can actually see this plot for some reason. And I don't believe in god. Well, this was a wonderful story, and have a great day!
Silence at it's Finest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
this was so amazing me and my cousins loved it keep on writing stories
Slightly2Loud chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was good. If it hadn't been rated M at the start, I wouldn't have suspected that. I love it, though. "bad story is bad"? I've read bad stories, and this is almost the polar opposite. It's A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
aww poor spamano.
Egyptlove chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
OMG OMG OMG! sooo good! XD

ah secret love one of my favorite types of stories!

can you please make a sequel thingy? por favor?
Gardyloo chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Secret lovers, the deception, the lust, the lies. God, YES! There needs to be more, more of THIS! But at the same time, this is perfect the way it is. It ended beautifully.

I couldn't even give a flying fuck that they were a little OOC. I actually appreciated the OOC-ness.

This is one of those fics that is going to be stuck in my head all day.

You, Have just made me developed a thing for secret love affairs.

*Slow clap*
Bad Touch Tomato chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I love it. It was so close to making me cry. At first I was like WHAT THE HECK! Because of the skip. But now I love the skip. And he ending was so cute and as you named it Dirty. I glad you made it. Especially my favorite couple.
Allers3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Ahhhh, yes. Secret Spamano romance is beautiful xD And yeah, I agree with how you feel about Belgium. I think it's adorable when she's good friends with them, though~

I really like the way you did the... er... 'reunion' scene. You know, the one with the sex (LOL). The mood was really well done~

Awesome job, keep writing!

mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh my, this is NOT a bad fic at all! I really felt the depth of the feelings and the passion between Antonio and Lovino; it was amazing, even though I felt bad that they couldn't really be together ):

Oh and I agree with you. I adore Belgium, just not with Spain or Romano _
SilentShisou chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow..just (appreciative slow clap while shaking head) amazing! Thats amazing! For a 3am story, this is really detailed & well thought out! :3
KingdomNami18 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Fuck yeah XD

Belgium, sweetie... You just don't look good on either mans' arms... Try Hungary. Or someone who isn't from Hetalia XD
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
So good! Yet so sad... I loved it all! Please keep up the good work.
Fathommyeyes chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
OwO Quite a delicious story. I love it. I keep re-reading it. Like every day. And I haven't reviewed until now? I'm sorry!
doujinshininjah chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh mein gott, ich liebe dich. I loveded this and I hope that you write more like this! (P.S. I love that he betrayed Belgium for Romano)