Reviews for Not Left Behind
Shattered Faith chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Julian's an arse. Kiden comforting Laura and the kiss made me squeal in joy.
V1ndicat0r chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Aw I would've liked to have seen Kiden stop time and kick Hellion in the crotch and then remind him that she can do that anytime she wants. That would've awesome... but it doesn't ruin anything. Please tell me she'll do this later down the line at least.
Zoomcor chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Please update soon!
Co1121 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
This is a cute story please continue it. So far it's the only story I have found about these two characters and I love it!
Nichollie chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
I like this story a lot. I've always loved x-23 and kiden from NYX and them together in this story is super cute please write more. : ) : )
Seven chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Just wanted to let you know that there still people waiting for this story to be continued, and I really really hope you continue it as there is way to few Kiden/Laura stories out there.
En Satsu Koku Ryuu Ha chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Great chapter. I can imagine how difficult it is to write Laura, you do it well. You give her enough personality while still allowing her to remain detached, but not bland.

You write Kiden well, too. She has that protective personality that she developed in nyx after she left home. Any chance of a Nixon Family reunion? Always felt kind of bad for her poor mother. :p

Very much enjoying your fic. Looking forward greatly to the next chapter.
Seven chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Liking this story so far, hope you will update soon.
blackrider11 chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
I saw that coming, from pretty much the first chapter. I miss NYX, I miss Kiden. To see them together and interact with the rest of the group is really interesting (I know interesting is a bad word... creative?).

I look forward to see which story lines you follow or if you are going to make up your own.
Frostwolf210 chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
I love this story already. Read all 6 chapters. Your a good writer, I'm glad Laura and Jullian aren't getting along, he's a jerk and I hate him and Laura as a couple. Kiden is amazing she and Laura deserve eachother. There aren't any obvious errors so good job! I can't wait for the next chapter, hurry and update!
viola-lion chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
BEAUTIFUL. I never thought of Kiden and Laura together but... seriously. It is now one of my otps. Thank you ;_;
afterfake13 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I liked when Logan said Laura should've been the one to tell him and that she doesn't have to be scared 'cause he'll be there for her.

I'm wondering if Julian and Frost are going to be constant nuisances until disaster strikes or if they're going to learn to drop it on their own.

The upcoming fight and the girls' reactions sound like they're going to be awesome.
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Thanks for the new chapter.

Laura doesn't have to be physically present when Scott, Frost and Logan have a talk, she has superhearing and can 'accidentally' overhear what they are talking about.
skeletonburden chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Can't wait to see what happens in the battle when Kiden's powers are involved.
afterfake13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Your writing is great and that was original, what you did with the letter. A copy would've been fine with me, but you had Kiden's actions and thoughts (feelings?) interspersed with it.

Also, I like that Laura is a teaching assistant for combat training. I hope to see her spar with maybe a student that's a fast learner.