Reviews for Constance
Ash chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Crying cause- amazing
Xavi chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is a great story and your writing style is as unique as it is engaging. I Love the friendship between Kaldur and Roy. Hopefully they will show them together again in season two. I hope you write more stories about the two. GOD bless.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
The ending was so sweet ]
shounenhair chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Such a bittersweet story. I loved the ending, and the solemn tone of the beginning. I didn't know whether to expect a happy or a sad end, but I was much relieved at how things turned out.

Just lovely.
Dulcis Cantio chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
So episode 26 broke me. It actually broke me. And now I have this. Thank you for fixing me and my poor broken heart. I now have hope for future Red Arrow/Aqualad.
MistressOfRobins chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
You have a beautiful talent for words; you really do. Its's hard to express how lovely this was written. It gives a bit of hope that whenever the clone!Roy finds his "real" counterpart that there will be something GOOD about it.

True, I am sure the creators won't give us any actual Roy/Kaldur, but at least we have our fanfics to fuss over. This was great; nice flow and grammar. Amazing context. Beautiful.

Good job!

- MoR
qt chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
fantastically poignant, as always :
TheMadManWithABoxIsMyHero chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love this story!
bluekikyo chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
It's a wonderful story! Thank you for your writing.

Can I ask for your permission to translate this into Chinese and share with my friends? XD
refusalzzzz take II chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
this breaks my heart in the best way. def needed some fix-it fic after inexplicably watching that episode twice this weekend. the contrast between real roy's re-integration into the team and clone roy's TOTAL EXISTENTIAL CRISIS is stark and devastating and oh my god so many tears for clone roy, like when i hit this:

"But he does, and despite a year spent throwing his life around like it isn't worth a dime, he's still breathing. Fate, apparently, wants him to live. / Now he just has to work up the courage to want it himself."

i pretty much died.

but then! ending! kaldur's porch light! i have this rly sad image of him waiting by the window every night with that fucking light on and then eventually giving up and going to sleep but then one night roy is there and he is home and just uggghghhhhhh.

thank you for writing this.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
really sweet
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Being brokenhearted about this finale episode and about Kaldur and Roy... and then I read this spot of brilliance, and get emotional all over again, AND OKAY NOW YOU ARE LETTING MY IMAGINATION RUN TO RED ARROW AND KALDUR HAVING A SECRET RELATIONSHIP OR RUNNING AWAY TOGETHER AND fsafdjhwery89wehudf... I just want Roy home with Kaldur. ;~; This makes me happy.
Right-2-Left chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
The feels. Oh God. Kaldur totally left that light on every single night for that entire year didn't he? Didn't he? OMG. And Dinah! She's watching Kaldur, she's awesome! Gaaahhhh.

Alright. I'm good. Catharsis done. I'm still trying to figure out - through my emotions - how you managed to make it very, er, melancholy but also matter-of-fact. It's well done and I am quite happy with how you separated Roy's perspective from the perspective of everyone else with both the different writing styles and use of italices. Love it.
refusalz chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
i will leave a real comment once i stop sobbing uncontrollably, i promise