Reviews for Four times the Duke of Avon cried
Pariaritzia chapter 1 . 2/1
Lovely. Particuarly LĂ©onie's dialogue, which was spot-on. :)
(And don't be so hard on yourself. The writing was good, and I know from experience that copying Ms Heyer's style is nearly impossible.)
heyer'sbestfan chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
oh i regret ever reading this. the image of monseigneur having his last breath had become indelible in my mind. in retaliation, i shall read these old shade and devil's cub again.

but this was a very toughing story, written in a fairly good heyer style. first paragraph: it's satanas, not saNtanas. it's spelled correctly in the later paragraph. some minor editing is needed, but otherwise a very good piece.

it wasnt kind killing rupert, merivale, hugh or the duke. it makes me so sad, like the passing of an era. thank you, though. :)
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Very nice, and quite fitting M. le Duc. Thank you.
festinalente50 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
just found this - nice to remember the story - I read the Devil's Cub oh so many times - loved it, and nice to find your story.
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I really enjoyed this, so thank you.
Audrey C chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was very well done. I enjoyed it very much. I do hope you will write more stories about this family. I loved TOS and TDC too!
Hi chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was really well written! it is a shame that there aren't more TOS and DC stories on here! Please write more like this!
Drusila chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
What an amazing piece! I love it!

I ended These Old shades a couple of months ago, and I'm so glad i found your fanfiction!

One beautiful piece for one of my favourite books!
Thanks!

and do more please!
leyton203 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
brilliant :)
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
good premise. I particularly like Leonie's voice in it which you have caught to perfection.

I think you meant that Sophia was a silly chit - you have silly git!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
These Old Shades and Devil's Cub are among my favourites,too - I liked the parts in this fic where you've shown the actual dialogues(such as Leonie crying, "Oh! Monseigneur, you cried! Voyons, I knew it! I knew you would!") But it seems hard to think of Justin crying at ALL,don't you think? Maybe it's just because we've always seen him as being so self-controlled and omniscient and unemotional.