Reviews for Corpus Encambio
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 6/20
Oh, my, yes. A day without almost being killed is a day without sunshine to the average adrenaline junkie, and neither Snape nor Harry are average. A death-defying broom ride, in all the ways that could be construed (especially if you have a dirty mind) is just what the mediwitch ordered. Or would have, if she'd known...
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 6/18
So, he's on Pucey's broom-of course his body is saying "Hello, Mama!"

And Minerva is nasty even for her-yeah, of course she was there because she was concerned. It was kind of hard to tell, though.

Maybe because she knows she's running the school wrong and doesn't want to admit it. Serves her right for listening to Portrait!Albus if you ask me.

But at least Snape is courting Harry, if only by scaring him to death on a broom. That's practically a marriage proposal among Quidditch players, isn't it?

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 6/18
It's pretty clear why Snape did this-he was ready to die if Harry couldn't love him as himself, and only as Pucey. Harry came back just in time (though it's a very good thing that Hermione reminded him, the Boy Who Lived has a short attention span and might have 'forgotten' till it was too late).
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 5/21
I though young Avery had been expelled from Hogwarts; however did Snape make her take him back? Guilt at what was happening to the kid, perhaps? Naaah...probably a spot of threatened blackmail. It wouldn't make nice reading in the Prophet for her to show up that way, especially since there are probably some unhappy parents about what she did with the Slytherins during the final battle.

And sadly, Snape is probably right about Harry. Harry didn't plan to come off looking like a love em and leave em, but his indecision is kind of doing it for him.
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 5/6
Oh, McGonagall expelled a first year? (probably was two first years now I think about it). My word, that *brave* even for a Gryffindor (sarcasm).

And Snape is making sure that the kid doesn't get raped for his trouble. (not that Minerva would actually care, after all who cares what happens to baby Snake? As they said in the bad 19th century about Indians, 'nits make lice').

I also see that Harry is still keeping the fact that both his parents and their lovely friends made Snape's life a living hell while at Hogwarts. But then, he's still a Gryffindor, too.

As we all see, what's really important is how *Harry* feels about things. Snape, eh, he's on his own...as always.
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 5/1
Of course, it's always the Slytherin students that get the axe to keep the peace. Or fed to a werewolf, or almost die from a Vanishing Cabinet, or cut to pieces with Sectumsepra. It's a Hogwart's thing. And McGonagall seems determined to keep the tradition going.

Remind me, again, why Slytherin students don't just walk out and go home once the Sorting Hat condemns them?

What an encounter! But Snape, of course, thinks it's a one-off pity f*ck from the Great Potter. And it might just be.

Although at least he's not hideously ugly/greasy git any more. He has more options than he did in the past.

For one thing, he's allowed to leave Hogwarts now if he likes. And he should.
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 4/29
Of course Snape doesn't know what to say-he's so used to being hung out to dry by himself (and left to die by his erstwhile allies) that he's astounded that Harry would promise to help out (he'll be even more astounded when Harry follows through on that promise, I might add).

What a nasty little pureblood group! Did they not learn from fairly recent previous events?
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 4/25
And yet, Snape now has a new chance and the ability to make the most of it, because he *was* dealt rotten cards. Personally, if I were him, I'd leave for Australia.

But because he is a better man than he thinks he is, he'll do his duty by Adrian and by the Wizarding World anyway.

Here's hoping that someday he learns that he's allowed to want things, though. Almost everyone around him, including Dumbledore and Minerva, have been very good at training him out of believing he has a right to want anything.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 4/24
Well, two down, the rest of Slytherin to go...I'm sure McGonagall will find a way. And Snape might not be as much help as she thinks, even if he was in his right body. Remember, she and Flitwick did try to murder him, and he might not be nearly as cooperative without the threat of Azkaban over him or whatever hold Dumbledore had on him. Plus, he has a slight difficulty in asserting Snape's authority in Pucey's body. Obviously, Sluggy is not as useful in holding Slytherin back from defending itself as he used to be.

And why should a Slytherin cooperate in holding the others down? We all saw how well the last one who tried that was treated, after all.

Harry has his own issues, and probably won't be much help, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 4/23
Sadly, Snape is quite right about Lily going for the looks (and let's not forget the money and social position, either).

And Harry...well, at least he didn't rag Hermione about her admiration for Gildylocks. Hey, she was only thirteen, no girl has her brains in the upright, locked position at that age. Plus, Snape now does have looks, money, position, and skill with a broom. Makes a difference, doesn't it?
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 4/19
Ah. Things are not going well here...I feel sorry for Justin, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 4/19
But of course Albus couldn't have told anybody important stuff like Justin Finch-Fletchley earlier, when Minerva could have told Severus...and frankly, what Dumbledore knew about inter-House relations pretty much falls under 'make sure everyone hates Slytherin and they won't notice what I'm up to'.

Muscle memory *indeed*.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 4/17
And the teachers will continue to turn a blind eye to Slytherins being bullied-they always did before, including Sluggy. Snape was the only one who didn't. Harry is an optimist, believing they actually care (but then, he is a Gryffindor and benefited from their adoration even if he doesn't think so).

Ginny, alas, sees things all too clearly. But sadly, if she had more patience, she could win out in the end.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 4/17
Sadly, I think Severus gave in and helped his father, despite what was done to him. Once more love was used to manipulate him into behavior that was good for others, but possibly not good for him.

Harry is trying to help, but doesn't really know how save by getting Snape to help others, again. But there really isn't anyone there qualified to help Snape in this way-all the staff at Hogwarts are used to him being under Dumbledore's thumb so they never actually had to think about his needs before.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 4/17
Well, the song and dance begins, but the rest of the staff don't expect that much from a Slytherin student anyway, especially one that has been 'damaged' somehow. After all, they have the example of Montague's permanent problem to draw on if necessary.

Snape is still trying to adjust, obviously, and so are Harry and Hermione. As long as 'Adrian' is smoking just plain tobacco, things really aren't that bad yet (joke).