Reviews for Corpus Encambio
whitehound chapter 10 . 10/23/2016
Interesting factoid: most people forget, or never knew, that the reason British coal became uneconomical was because the Soviet Union tried to pacify the Solidarity movement by subsidising Polish coal to the point where it undercut all other coal right out of the market.
whitehound chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
Huh, yes, he'd be influenced by the new body's somatic memory.

Very well written but with a slight canon glitch - Snape was driven out of Hogwarts only hours, not days before his death. And Harry means "You couldn't have been more selfless" or "... less selfish", not "... less selfless", although it's perfectly credible that he might misspeak.
whitehound chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
OK, so, they plan to put Snape into a different body while they ask him what he wants to happen, and he advises them on how to treat his body.
TheKingOfTheCrossroads chapter 34 . 5/7/2016
OK, so I read all 34 chapters in just over a day. I LOVED it! I think it's the most realistic snape/hurry fic I have ever read. You have such a great writing style. You have to write more! Please?
yaoichallenge21 chapter 34 . 9/28/2015
Captivating story. If theres more cant wait to read. I enjoyed it. Kudos!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/19/2015
Wonderful epic story
M3m chapter 34 . 8/18/2015
Glad to see you are still writing. You have done an amazing job with this fic and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Tsukiyo69 chapter 34 . 8/18/2015
Thanks for this new chapter ! :D
M3m chapter 33 . 7/28/2015
Awesome. I love the attention to detail with the portrait.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 7/23/2015
Well...Snape's original body was probably straight, or he would have fantasized a lot more about Lucius than it appears he did.

But this one...well, he might as well enjoy the ride.
gwynclaire chapter 33 . 7/19/2015
Great story!
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 7/18/2015
Trust the Ministry to want to bury Snape as soon as possible! Still, he might have had a 'farewell file' to be released to the Prophet upon his death-but apparently the Ministry didn't think of that.

And with his love of brooms, he'll be good as Hooch's replacement.

Still, I see this is one of those stories where Snape was a Gryff under the skin; surely he would have left *something* to a fellow Slytherin.
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 7/15/2015
Minerva has finally realized that she can't order either Harry or Snape about. And we now learn who is *really* running the castle, not that I'm really surprised.

I finally realized what Dumbledore was reading. Heh.

And I suspect the order for both of them to move out of Hogwarts will come fairly soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 6/20/2015
Oh, my, yes. A day without almost being killed is a day without sunshine to the average adrenaline junkie, and neither Snape nor Harry are average. A death-defying broom ride, in all the ways that could be construed (especially if you have a dirty mind) is just what the mediwitch ordered. Or would have, if she'd known...
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 6/18/2015
So, he's on Pucey's broom-of course his body is saying "Hello, Mama!"

And Minerva is nasty even for her-yeah, of course she was there because she was concerned. It was kind of hard to tell, though.

Maybe because she knows she's running the school wrong and doesn't want to admit it. Serves her right for listening to Portrait!Albus if you ask me.

But at least Snape is courting Harry, if only by scaring him to death on a broom. That's practically a marriage proposal among Quidditch players, isn't it?

Good chapter.