Reviews for Corpus Encambio
TheKingOfTheCrossroads chapter 34 . 5/7
OK, so I read all 34 chapters in just over a day. I LOVED it! I think it's the most realistic snape/hurry fic I have ever read. You have such a great writing style. You have to write more! Please?
yaoichallenge21 chapter 34 . 9/28/2015
Captivating story. If theres more cant wait to read. I enjoyed it. Kudos!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/19/2015
Wonderful epic story
M3m chapter 34 . 8/18/2015
Glad to see you are still writing. You have done an amazing job with this fic and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Tsukiyo69 chapter 34 . 8/18/2015
Thanks for this new chapter ! :D
M3m chapter 33 . 7/28/2015
Awesome. I love the attention to detail with the portrait.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 7/23/2015
Well...Snape's original body was probably straight, or he would have fantasized a lot more about Lucius than it appears he did.

But this one...well, he might as well enjoy the ride.
gwynclaire chapter 33 . 7/19/2015
Great story!
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 7/18/2015
Trust the Ministry to want to bury Snape as soon as possible! Still, he might have had a 'farewell file' to be released to the Prophet upon his death-but apparently the Ministry didn't think of that.

And with his love of brooms, he'll be good as Hooch's replacement.

Still, I see this is one of those stories where Snape was a Gryff under the skin; surely he would have left *something* to a fellow Slytherin.
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 7/15/2015
Minerva has finally realized that she can't order either Harry or Snape about. And we now learn who is *really* running the castle, not that I'm really surprised.

I finally realized what Dumbledore was reading. Heh.

And I suspect the order for both of them to move out of Hogwarts will come fairly soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 6/20/2015
Oh, my, yes. A day without almost being killed is a day without sunshine to the average adrenaline junkie, and neither Snape nor Harry are average. A death-defying broom ride, in all the ways that could be construed (especially if you have a dirty mind) is just what the mediwitch ordered. Or would have, if she'd known...
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 6/18/2015
So, he's on Pucey's broom-of course his body is saying "Hello, Mama!"

And Minerva is nasty even for her-yeah, of course she was there because she was concerned. It was kind of hard to tell, though.

Maybe because she knows she's running the school wrong and doesn't want to admit it. Serves her right for listening to Portrait!Albus if you ask me.

But at least Snape is courting Harry, if only by scaring him to death on a broom. That's practically a marriage proposal among Quidditch players, isn't it?

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
It's pretty clear why Snape did this-he was ready to die if Harry couldn't love him as himself, and only as Pucey. Harry came back just in time (though it's a very good thing that Hermione reminded him, the Boy Who Lived has a short attention span and might have 'forgotten' till it was too late).
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 5/21/2015
I though young Avery had been expelled from Hogwarts; however did Snape make her take him back? Guilt at what was happening to the kid, perhaps? Naaah...probably a spot of threatened blackmail. It wouldn't make nice reading in the Prophet for her to show up that way, especially since there are probably some unhappy parents about what she did with the Slytherins during the final battle.

And sadly, Snape is probably right about Harry. Harry didn't plan to come off looking like a love em and leave em, but his indecision is kind of doing it for him.
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 5/6/2015
Oh, McGonagall expelled a first year? (probably was two first years now I think about it). My word, that *brave* even for a Gryffindor (sarcasm).

And Snape is making sure that the kid doesn't get raped for his trouble. (not that Minerva would actually care, after all who cares what happens to baby Snake? As they said in the bad 19th century about Indians, 'nits make lice').

I also see that Harry is still keeping the fact that both his parents and their lovely friends made Snape's life a living hell while at Hogwarts. But then, he's still a Gryffindor, too.

As we all see, what's really important is how *Harry* feels about things. Snape, eh, he's on his own...as always.