Reviews for At The Beginning
Ankita2Singla1 chapter 2 . 5/1
OMG! That was soooooo... Would you give your life in exchange of someone you love?
Ankita2Singla1 chapter 35 . 5/1
Loved this story! 3
Ankita2Singla1 chapter 35 . 5/1
Loved this story! 3
Ankita2Singla1 chapter 2 . 5/1
acetwolf94 chapter 34 . 4/28
NICE! I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
AvengersLoki chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Loving this story but nooooo, Bruce! Why did the enchantresses have to kill him! :'(

I'm glad Stark's in this story, he's so funny XD I loved his comment about a wedding between Loki and Jane!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
How does Loki know about DNA? Aesir use magic not science.
Maddison1803 chapter 35 . 9/18/2015
Bloody hell! You nearly killed me reading this story it's brilliant and fantastically written. I wish this is how it happened. Loki is a far better king. The relationship between Jane and Loki is twice was fascinating as Thor and I just love Loki's protective nature over Jane and the fact she doesn't let him intimidate her. She really holders her own with him and that's just another reason I love this pairing so thank you so much for bringing this to life. It's just fantastic and hilarious.
Sunflowergirl22 chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
How unrealistic. Do you really think it takes a matter of minutes to get from NEW MEXICO to THE HIMALAYAS? Your writing style is good, but I'm very disappointed with that oversight.
Shay chapter 34 . 5/5/2015
I just love this story so very, very much. :)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 34 . 4/12/2015
:) SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY! MADE ME CRY, LAUGH, ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. OH, AND LOOK WHAT YOU DID. MADE ME TURN ON CAPSLOCK. LOVE THIS STORY!

You are a very strong author with amazing plot development skills. I wish had a fraction of them. The characters felt real, on top of it all. Very amazing.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 23 . 4/12/2015
oh. CRAP. Bad. :'(
DiscoloredLady chapter 35 . 2/10/2015
:) I think I'll leave a slightly long review, considering that this will be the only review I'll leave for this lovely story.
The plot is interesting, to say the least, to have Loki not push through with his plans in disrupting Thor's coronation and having him as basically Thor's right-hand man. It did well to settle Loki's jealousy and thirst for equality with Thor, as did the more civil relationships he had with the other Aesir than in canon, to be needed at his side to rule as king and adviser.
Now, Jane and Loki. Woof. You just CAN'T let them cool off for one second, huh? XD The Morgana bit unsettled me for a while, since I don't really like crossovers, but this was less of a crossover enough to make me comfortable enough with it. Where was Merlin, though? :3 Shouldn't he have been in the thick of things as well, especially if it concerned Morgana?
Oops. I drifted from Jane and Loki. Anyway, they were marvellous and magnificent and just plain fantastic. Jane's magic just made their connection all the more deeper, and it was lovely to just read about how Loki cared for Jane. They made each other vulnerable in a way that made them even stronger, and to have Jane rule by Loki's side, it was simply right. Your characterisation with Jane and Loki were brilliant, by the way. Jane would definitely want to help Earth first, putting her responsibilities before her heart.
Darcy and Fandral. :)) I wasn't expecting it, but it was surprisingly brilliant. It was heart-warming and lovely to read.
Thor and Sif's tragic story was the best here, I think. Especially that Sif was left without a husband, and childless. It showed here that not everything comes to a good ending, not everything ends with a cliche happiness with everyone being gay and jolly. But though everything might haven't gone all well, there was always hope. :) Thor and Sif made my heart break, but I loved it, nonetheless.
Sorry to have bored you with a long review, and you might not even care for it anymore. :(( But even so, I loved your story. :)
Hekka chapter 33 . 12/17/2014
Eh? As far as my knowledge goes about succession and the rules of the coronation, Jane should not undergo the same procedure as Loki himself. And not at the same time with him.
Hekka chapter 32 . 12/17/2014
Strange derogatory speech from the goddess of war on her own people (all brought up in the warrior culture). Or you mean that all the conflicts that Asgardians had deal with, never have been brought to their home quite in such a way as what happened at Midgard?