Reviews for At The Beginning
cresswellshipper17 chapter 34 . 6/29
Loooooooove this AU so much! Thank you for your hard work in writing it!
Chiafun chapter 19 . 3/21
I love how you develop Loki and Jane's relationship. anyway Erik is overprotective to Jane, but i can understand that, my father did that all the time
Chiafun chapter 35 . 9/9/2016
Beautiful story, i love this so much. Read this all day and finished for 2 days.
Keep writing please
Ankita2Singla1 chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
OMG! That was soooooo... Would you give your life in exchange of someone you love?
Ankita2Singla1 chapter 35 . 5/1/2016
Loved this story! 3
Ankita2Singla1 chapter 35 . 5/1/2016
Loved this story! 3
Ankita2Singla1 chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
acetwolf94 chapter 34 . 4/28/2016
NICE! I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
AvengersLoki chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Loving this story but nooooo, Bruce! Why did the enchantresses have to kill him! :'(

I'm glad Stark's in this story, he's so funny XD I loved his comment about a wedding between Loki and Jane!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
How does Loki know about DNA? Aesir use magic not science.
Maddison1803 chapter 35 . 9/18/2015
Bloody hell! You nearly killed me reading this story it's brilliant and fantastically written. I wish this is how it happened. Loki is a far better king. The relationship between Jane and Loki is twice was fascinating as Thor and I just love Loki's protective nature over Jane and the fact she doesn't let him intimidate her. She really holders her own with him and that's just another reason I love this pairing so thank you so much for bringing this to life. It's just fantastic and hilarious.
Sunflowergirl22 chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
How unrealistic. Do you really think it takes a matter of minutes to get from NEW MEXICO to THE HIMALAYAS? Your writing style is good, but I'm very disappointed with that oversight.
Shay chapter 34 . 5/5/2015
I just love this story so very, very much. :)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 34 . 4/12/2015
:) SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY! MADE ME CRY, LAUGH, ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. OH, AND LOOK WHAT YOU DID. MADE ME TURN ON CAPSLOCK. LOVE THIS STORY!

You are a very strong author with amazing plot development skills. I wish had a fraction of them. The characters felt real, on top of it all. Very amazing.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 23 . 4/12/2015