Reviews for At The Beginning
mfaerie32 chapter 34 . 18h ago
I must tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed your story. The plot was so intricate and well written...you had the character personalities down pat. I gave wiggle room on Loki's personality as this was a 'what it' scenario in the respect that he never went through with ruining Thor's coronation. You didn't make him too mushy/romantic, he was just the right combo of loving/ruthless-Loki. ) This will definitely be put on my favorites list & I can honestly say that I will most likely be rereading it in a couple of months. Lol. Thank you for an enjoyable story that was well written and not rushed. )
mfaerie32 chapter 33 . 18h ago
I always thought that that would be a good way to get it through to him. Even before Frigg suggested it. I'm glad Jane (You) thought to do that, and hopefully, it will start him on the journey to accepting ALL of himself. )
mfaerie32 chapter 24 . 22h ago
I loved that she wanted him to make love to her in his natural form. I would have done the same thing to prove to him it didn't matter. I can definitely see how that alone would help to chase away the darkness that built. I love 'What Ifs'. )
mfaerie32 chapter 23 . 23h ago
Well damn. Now I'm sad. (
mfaerie32 chapter 16 . 4/17
I'm all for protecting the man you love, but she was stupid. Compared to the others who have YEARS of training or magic or superpowers of some sort, she's a freakin' amateur. Yes, she should defend herself if need be, but purposely throwing herself into the fray with giant aliens with powers was stupid. That would be like me jumping in a fray just because I know how to shoot a gun. She not only put herself in more danger, but Loki as well because he was worried for her. (
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 4 . 4/5
Oooo very interesting.
Suzie P chapter 34 . 3/22
Wow you should actually be published. This is awesome and totally unexpected. Very good storyline and great writing skills. Keep it up pleaseeeeee
heathermichelle76 chapter 35 . 3/4
Hello, I have just gained a great interest in Lokane fanfic. I've been reading twilight fanfic for years, but just finished the second Thor movie and realized I needed more Loki! After scouring the internet for Lokane stories, I saw this one highly rec'd. To say I loved it is an understatement! Very well written and loved the plot. I would love for more recs if you have any? I really like multi chapter fics and prefer mature content. Thank you for an engaging read!
kirallie chapter 35 . 2/25
Great story! Loved it. Haven't read many avenger or Thor tics before but this is the best that I have. Poor Sid. Was shocked when you killed Thor. Very happy that Jane managed to keep Loci from going nuts after learning his heritage.
let me just say, i'm in love with your chapters playlists, they are all wonderful and just MY kind of scores! also congratulations on this amazing fic im loving it so far!

reviewing on anon bc i cant remember my password :S
MLMockingjay chapter 34 . 2/2
This is the only fanfiction ever at which I have cried at the end. Thank you :)
Aletheia Xanthia chapter 34 . 1/23
I absolutely ADORE this story! What a great Avengers AU you created, blending your story with canon from the movie. Fantastic job!

I have read many of your stories and have yet to be disappointed in your abilities as a storyteller.
Omg, this chapter was the cutest. Thing. EVER. My parents are wondering why I'm smiling so much as I wrote this lol
Death The Girl 182 chapter 35 . 12/20/2013
This entire piece is fabulously written and magnificently worded. Great job. Had me at the edge of my seat and dying for more the whole time. Loved it from start to end_
Annienygma chapter 34 . 12/19/2013