Reviews for Truth or Dare: Awesome Style!
Logan the Awesome chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Ok, I dare Annie to hypnotize Hector and Lisa while they are sleeping to see what they're thinking/dreaming about. A truth for Gilda: the kiss, thoughts? A dare for Annie: dress normally.

I'm enjoying this. Update soon :)
Logan the Awesome chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! I read "when did Annie become a Jedi" and laughed and thought hey, I wrote that line, and then when I read "oh LTA would laugh" I flipped!' Hahaha just about made my day. This is interesting. A lot of these stories are written in a script form: character name and what they say. Oh well. Delightful first chapter sweets.
Ravensoul chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
You actually did my dares?! *falls over from amazement* Thank you so much! :3
Raven chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I dare Keith to sing You be killin' em by Fabulous
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Okay, it's the guest who suggested the drink concotion. First of all, we did the drink thing at a sleepover I went to and ours actually tasted good, too!

And for the dance off: I think Danny should win. I love Josh Groban, and Danny's dance was way harder to pull off than Manny's, although I'm sure Manny's was funny.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Ok Im going to dare gilda to meet carly rose soneclar( aka herself) and the entire
Cast has to kiss their fanficton partner. Jieth hisa milda mancine DAnnie. NO MESSICA! OH and make it some what uncomfortable. Love the story and keep updating. Id also like to see some action on camp driftwood an the square dancing story!
TennisG12 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Okay . . . I could NEVER imagine Manny doing 'Gangman Style'. . . That would be too akward lol. My vote goes to Danny! I got a dare for Hector and Lisa: I dare Hector and Lisa to dress up like Troy and Gabrielle from High School Musical and sing "Just Wanna Be With You", "You Are the Music in Me", or "Breaking Free". Oh! I dare Manny and Danny to have another dance-off to the Harlem Shake! Another dare (More exercise for Manny): I dare Manny* and Francine to dance the Paso-doble. *And Manny is required to hold a rose in his mouth. Another Dare: I dare Shock to dress up like Spiderman for the whole day and serve customers at the Electric Dinner! (Wow, I like to dare, don't I :P) Last Dare of the Day: I dare Jessica, Marcus, Glida, and Keith to whip up a smoothie with any kind of ingredients and serve it up to Emrys at the end of the show! rofl

- TennisG12
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
This is the most interesting thing I've read. I think a few random truths should be thrown in there, and Shock should have to do something.

I dare Gilda to drink an unknown concotion that Keith creates in the kitchen (preferably one that contains orange juice, but don't let Gilda know what's in it!). I think Keith would be the most creative with this. Remember: pop tarts are useful for many things, and so are nerds, just make sure everything gets thrown in the blender.
Brittany chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I love this fic! It's awesome, although I think it needs more Danny/UnDanny, he's my favorite :]

I dare Danny and Manny to do a dance-off, since they both know how to dance now. Or maybe for Danny, Lisa, Shock, and Manny to do the gravity groove!
Ravensoul chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Oh my god, I can't stop laughing! *has tears in her eyes* Okay, okay, *deep breath* Okay. I have a couple dares of my own! :D Authoress, whisper these to them!

Danny - You must ask Annie on a date to that cozy cafe around the corner! Dress nicely! ;)

Keith - Go hug Jessica and hand her a stuffed bunny provided by the authoress. Tell her how you really feel dude. I'm sure she'll feel the same! (you DO have a stuffed bunny on hand right? The stuffed bunny MUST be there! *makes a stance*)

Shock - You haven't gotten any dares, so here's a weird one. Go up to Hector. Kiss him on both cheeks like they did in the olden days, hug him, and then tell him that he's really overprotective and that needs to just lay down and have some warm milk; then hand him a pillow and glass of warm milk that will (hopefully) be provided by the authoress. After that, just kinda... walk away or something. Sorry, but just think of how confused he'll be!

Lisa - Say you agree with Shock, Cover Hector with a blanket, and sing Hector a lullaby! :D You two are just so sweet together!
LaughingAllDaWay chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I dare Gilda to make out with Marcus! (I love that couple) UPDATE SOOOONN!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Awesomeness! Luv it! It would have been funny if it was Lucy... :)
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Yayayayayayayay! Hee Hee that was awesome! Manny you perv!

(UnAnnie is my best friend in my alternate reality!) ha ha!

Manny, I dare you to take a ballet class from the perkyest dance teacher you can find! Bwa ha ha ha!

Francine? Sing popular. I dare you.

Awesomeness is a update! JAS
ivyclanmoonblossom chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Thanks for taking those dares for me! I'll try to get back to writing my fic soon I promise!
Talee chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Yay you used my dare! Except...Manny said that Jessica looked hot. I'm sorry Jessica!