Reviews for Digital Convergences
UrNodens chapter 7 . 6/8/2002
I love this fic! _

-"Yama-chan"
Sailor Gotland chapter 6 . 6/4/2002
Yes, yes! ::bouncebounce:: The suspence is killing me! XD Yay... ::cuddles Ryo-plushie:: I love this! I wasn't so sure about this at first, since I don't like crossovers all that much, but since Ryo's Ryo, and he kind of defies the laws of dimensions and all that, I thought I'd give it a try. And I'm so lucky I did! More soon? Ne? *_* Wai wai! Oh... and Guilmon's adoreable! And, the Kaiser is... well... he kicks butt! :D More! *phew* Me stop now. *nodnod*
suddenly apples chapter 6 . 6/3/2002
HOLY CRAP. ok, last scene was really creepy, i mean i kinda saw it coming but it still was creepy with the way you wrote it o.o; duuude... velly guuhd! ! i'm so liking this fic!
Andy00 chapter 6 . 6/3/2002
Ruki is the Worf of Tamers, I see. Anytime we need to prove how skilled or tough somebody is, they beat Ruki.

Poor Ruki...
Night Sky chapter 6 . 6/3/2002
Ack! That's even worse! Milleniumon has taken over Ken's body! *sniff* Please get the next chapter out soon _"
Shutsumon chapter 6 . 6/3/2002
Poor Ken.

This is getting good. This is getting very interesting and I don't even like Tamers that much.
Dream Cager chapter 4 . 6/3/2002
"I love how this is going but I'll have to read the other chapters later! Very busy!"D.C.

"This story... sounds familiar..."D.C's Salamon.
Dream Cager chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
"I LIKE! GONNA READ MORE! GONNA READ MORE!"D.C.

"Digimon Cager liked it very much but shes a bit vexed by the thought of Davis swearing."D.C's Gabumon.

"She's just going to have to deal with it, anyway. She seems to be enjoying it, non the less."D.C's Impmon.

"Just hope D.C's parents don't find out."D.C's Gomamon.
Mikka K-chan chapter 6 . 6/3/2002
*bites her nails* Uhoh. Ken-chan's been taken over by Moon2000 (can't spell the actual name. Too tired. P). This is... scary! As for Ryo and Osamu's relationship, I think it was kind of... good, but a bit freaky. Ryo was one of Osamu's best friends, but they fought a lot (especially about Ken being allowed to go to the Digitalworld). ...I'm worried about Ken-chan. I hope he can get through thissss...
Riah-chan chapter 5 . 6/2/2002
This story just gets better and better._ As another reveiwer said, it's one of the best meshed crossovers with Ryo as the same person. I'm enjoying it very much. I hope Ken doesn't become the Kaiser again but it looks like he's heading that way. It will be interesting to see Ryo's reaction to the Kaiser. One quibble I have about the story is the way that you are portraying Daisuke... it is mostly good but by the end of the series he had gotten more serious and wasn't quite so... goofy. Otherwise, I love all of the characters. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Andy00 chapter 5 . 6/2/2002
Impressive. Most impressive. This is, perhaps, one of the most smoothly merged crossover fics that maintain that Ryo is the same guy in both shows.

I look forward to seeing more.
Mikka K-chan chapter 5 . 6/2/2002
I can't wait to see Dai-chan's expression when he finds out that Ryo was not only V-man's partner, but ALSO Ken's best friend and first Joggess partner (AND that he even knew Ken's brother!). *grin* Daisuke's going to go in-san-eeee! Ryoken, ryoken, ryoken! Err... yeah. Sorry. But uhoh... I really hope Ken doesn't go Kaizer again. *bites her nails* Scary Kaizer.
suddenly apples chapter 5 . 6/1/2002
ken-chan.. shadows.. husky voice.. *pounces* more! man, you're coming fast with the fics, and i'm certainly not minding it one bit *grins maniacally* looking forward for the next one!
Sarah-chan2 chapter 5 . 6/1/2002
i think Ken looks sexy in the shadows! ::drools:: kaizer!

aa... i really like your story and i think you've got a really good idea there! (most crossovers suck... no offence to tjose who make them of course...) anyways hopes ya gets the next chapter up soon!
schtroompf chapter 5 . 6/1/2002
Can't wait till your done with your next chapter! _
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »