Reviews for Digital Convergences
Night Sky chapter 5 . 6/1/2002
Okay now I am really starting to worry about Ken... I don't want him to go Emperor again! Oh well if he does I'll deal. I hope you know this defienly my favourite digimon crossover story, and my fav Ken story too. _ I just couldn't help but add you to my favourite story list _
Aria7 chapter 5 . 6/1/2002
It took me a while to remember all the Jap. names, 'coz I'm not use to them. But anyway, *beaming smile* that was brilliant. You must write more soon, please, oh please do!
suddenly apples chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
ryoken D? *bounces up and down excitedly* i'm really hooked on this story now! (even though i'm still going what the heck is going on at the tamers scenes) more!
Night Sky chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
Great chapter! I feel sorry for Ken though!
Melinda-chan chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
This is me again Vivi. Thank you for this story. It provided me with information about Ryo that I didn't know before. Oh yeah one thing I don't know about the original anime but the young Gennai in the English version had brown hair not blond hair. Time to go now! Please continue!
suddenly apples chapter 3 . 5/30/2002
i know nothing about digimon tamers, but you've described it well so i at least understand for this fic, which is good write more! me likey so far! is this going to be a shounen-ai? *bats eyes hopingly*
Smart Alex chapter 3 . 5/30/2002
Sugooooooiii! *eyes shine* This is so COOL! More more more! Pleeeease? ~_
Night Sky chapter 3 . 5/30/2002
Another great chapter! Great Job!
Riah-chan chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
Wai! This is so interesting! You obviously know your backstory! I can't wait to read the rest of this! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
I read the first eight paragraphs of this and wanted to cry... Someone had looked up the Japanese geography to check where Ryo lived... they had a passing familarity with trains... As I read on, I wanted to cry more... the characters acted like themselves! Such a rarity! Even Milleniumon was in character! Thank you... so much...
Keiko-keket chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
YAHOO! C'EST COOL! WRIE MORE!
Digi fan chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
Great crossover, update soon.
DBZ And Digimon Crazy chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
whoa! this is really good so far! Coutiune soon k?
Melinda-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Hi Vivi-Chan. I was reading this fic and I have to say that I was planning a Season Two/Season Three crossover myself. The connection between Ryo and Ken was not fully explained during the second season. So it's good that you are trying to do it in your own way. I should mention that Season Three Ryo appears not to be the same as Season Two Ryo but they have the same name. But it's hardly a factor for fanfiction. Please do continue!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4