Reviews for Digital Convergences
Sarah-chan2 chapter 5 . 6/1/2002
i think Ken looks sexy in the shadows! ::drools:: kaizer!

aa... i really like your story and i think you've got a really good idea there! (most crossovers suck... no offence to tjose who make them of course...) anyways hopes ya gets the next chapter up soon!
schtroompf chapter 5 . 6/1/2002
Can't wait till your done with your next chapter! _~
Night Sky chapter 5 . 6/1/2002
Okay now I am really starting to worry about Ken... I don't want him to go Emperor again! Oh well if he does I'll deal. I hope you know this defienly my favourite digimon crossover story, and my fav Ken story too. _ I just couldn't help but add you to my favourite story list _
Aria7 chapter 5 . 6/1/2002
It took me a while to remember all the Jap. names, 'coz I'm not use to them. But anyway, *beaming smile* that was brilliant. You must write more soon, please, oh please do!
suddenly apples chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
ryoken D? *bounces up and down excitedly* i'm really hooked on this story now! (even though i'm still going what the heck is going on at the tamers scenes) more!
Night Sky chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
Great chapter! I feel sorry for Ken though!
Melinda-chan chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
This is me again Vivi. Thank you for this story. It provided me with information about Ryo that I didn't know before. Oh yeah one thing I don't know about the original anime but the young Gennai in the English version had brown hair not blond hair. Time to go now! Please continue!
suddenly apples chapter 3 . 5/30/2002
i know nothing about digimon tamers, but you've described it well so i at least understand for this fic, which is good write more! me likey so far! is this going to be a shounen-ai? *bats eyes hopingly*
singwithin chapter 3 . 5/30/2002
Sugooooooiii! *eyes shine* This is so COOL! More more more! Pleeeease? ~_
Night Sky chapter 3 . 5/30/2002
Another great chapter! Great Job!
Riah-chan chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
Wai! This is so interesting! You obviously know your backstory! I can't wait to read the rest of this! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
I read the first eight paragraphs of this and wanted to cry... Someone had looked up the Japanese geography to check where Ryo lived... they had a passing familarity with trains... As I read on, I wanted to cry more... the characters acted like themselves! Such a rarity! Even Milleniumon was in character! Thank you... so much...
Keiko-keket chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
Digi fan chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
Great crossover, update soon.
DBZ And Digimon Crazy chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
whoa! this is really good so far! Coutiune soon k?
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »