Reviews for The Stranger Summer
Great story. Love the clark /buffy interactions.
highlander348 chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
You suck!
Kairan1979 chapter 16 . 2/28/2009
That was really great crossover. Too bad it wasn't updated for years. I still hope I'd see new chapter someday.
nas2439 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
hey

i know this is a longshoted

but can we have an update please

by the great story
ally0212 chapter 16 . 12/29/2007
okay so it has been a really long time but you should come back and update again soon. great story.
tdk99992000 chapter 16 . 10/12/2007
cool
COMPO1976 chapter 16 . 8/21/2007
Great Story. When are Clark and Buffy going to join in a a big fight and when is Chloe and Pete leaving?
kyuketsuki21 chapter 16 . 8/12/2007
I know you haven't updated this in a couple years but I just wanted to say that I love this fanfic. When I came to the end of chapter 16 I was dissapointed that there wasn't more. I hope that you continue this someday.
LovelyBlackDress chapter 16 . 6/19/2007
i love the story. It's genius and different. Two thumbs up. If you don't update I'll have to hunt you down... :P
MysticWolf1 chapter 16 . 1/28/2007
I am a big fan of Smallville, Buffy, and Angel, so I really loved this fic. You kept everyone in character and interesting. I am not a shipper, but I liked the dynamics you created between Buffy and Clark. The actors who portray the are about the same age anyway. Love triangles are interesting, and I don't feel that everyone needs to be paired up; that would be just too boring and predictable.

I hope you will continue this someday because I would love to see Buffy and Clark rescue Angel from the bottom of the ocean. And to see Angel's and Spikes reaction to Clark's strengths and abilities. You left a lot of loose ends in this fic. I would love to see it finished.
Futzenfall chapter 16 . 8/11/2006
This is one of the best BtVS/Smallville crossovers I've read. I know you haven't updated in a while, but I would really love it if you did.

There, now you have to update. What, you mean you don't jump when perfect strangers tell you to?

Seriously though, I really hope you continue with this story. BTW, I'm loving the possible Buffy/Clark relationship. Yum!
tdk99992000 chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
cool cheese
chrmedslayer chapter 16 . 1/22/2006
THE BEST Buffy/Smallville CROSSOVER EVER

PLease please please please please please please please please please please put up Chapter 17
c-wolf chapter 16 . 9/12/2005
Glad to see the new chapter.
DariusFF chapter 16 . 8/7/2005
whoo! moremore more! this has been the BEST smallville/buffy fic since ever... umm i really wish this fic's a buffy/angel fic and please continue writing.. umm... yeah... great work! keep writing and pls. make the fic a B/A.