Reviews for Opening of Closed Hearts
MargaritaS chapter 48 . 9/10/2014
i really enjoyed this story, i wish you would make a sequel, we could find out what was hinky with stephs recent search, see how ram reacts to his present and find out who is targeting ranger all with more MM and steph interaction... it would be great :)
Daffybduck chapter 48 . 6/15/2014
This is absolutely AWESOME! ! I'm sad that its the end as I haven't stopped reading this after reading your other stories which I totally loved. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination with us mere mortals.
Guest chapter 48 . 1/5/2014
Omg... I need a one shot of her giving ram the collar!
snapesgirl21 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Great start! I can't wait to read it all the way through.
ThePenIsMighty chapter 48 . 7/8/2013
Loved this SO much!
Ybanormlmom chapter 48 . 4/25/2013
This was a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. The ending was a bit of a cliffhanger... Maybe more on who is behind the hit will come later? I'm glad you started the sequel again. Looking forward to the next chapter!
RangerLuv2 chapter 42 . 4/13/2013
Good chapter, but this was incorrect: "I hadn't told him that I loved him yet for fear I would scare him away and now I have gone all but told Lester."

She told him she loved him in 40 Chapter 39: Can You Love My Dark Side
bb2020 chapter 48 . 3/9/2013
Enjoyed both of your stories. Hope you write a sequel to both (soon) will be waiting for more from you
Penny Maywood chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Holy Cow! Great negotiating skills there an great description of a lost man!
Penny Maywood chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
What a poor tormented Ranger. I hope he finds solace somewhere soon. Continued great job!
Penny Maywood chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Very intrigued to see where this will lead. Great opening!
DC chapter 48 . 1/5/2013
Amanda,
It's been 5 months since you finished this and you have had 1437 reviews on this project. I am hoping that somewhere within those reviews you had some people willing to help guide you in the right direction so that your next project is all that this is, but better. You need a Beta. Someone, or several someones, that are willing to take your writings and let you know where things need improvement; Commas that are in the wrong spot or missing, altogether, Mis-spelled or totally wrong words or words that are missing, military issues (such as time and rank equivalents to civilian world) and how to get this to flow in such a way that you're not being overly verbose.
Get some help. You have a gift and it should be polished until it shines!
Megz17 chapter 48 . 1/6/2013
I really enjoyed both of your stories, and burned through them in a couple days. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us, and I hope to see another story sometime soon!
janetfan150 chapter 48 . 1/6/2013
It took me all day but I finally finished this story. Really liked it! I think we need another story to find out who was shooting at Carlos.
VVine chapter 48 . 1/3/2013
Loved it! I want it to go on forever :) ... great job once again. Please hurry back to share more of your talent with us!
1,451 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »