Reviews for Opening of Closed Hearts
Quality Fan chapter 48 . 8/8
Loved this story - would like to see a sequel.

Q
aruvqan chapter 39 . 5/6
Only one problem, lower leg break, arm break, rib break. If she can do squats she can have sex ... none of those injuries actually preclude sex straight from the hospital, been there, done that, have the months of rehab for assorted injuries and the experience. ranted, ribs are painful but woman superior works fine.
melyons chapter 13 . 3/22
Poor Stephanie. My gosh you are making me cry here.
melyons chapter 5 . 3/21
Gee. You also do an amazing scary Ranger.
melyons chapter 4 . 3/21
Your dark angry Ranger is the best.
melyons chapter 2 . 3/21
All I can say is WOW.
melyons chapter 1 . 3/21
The good news is there is nowhere to go but up from here. Hopefully. Great start.
PhillyGirl27 chapter 48 . 3/14
A great AU of how Ranger and Steph meet! Ouch! The multi-chapter hospital scenes were very satisfying...seems like whenever Steph was injured at the end of one of JE's canon books, the next book picked up where she was healthy and like it never happened...never telling how it affected Ranger and MM. Thanks for providing a gripping tale that kept me on the edge of my seat and panting for more! -Kathy
Mistress M-n-M chapter 48 . 7/9/2015
Will there be a sequel to this fic? It was wonderfully written and I feel there is so much that was left open and unresolved.
MargaritaS chapter 48 . 9/10/2014
i really enjoyed this story, i wish you would make a sequel, we could find out what was hinky with stephs recent search, see how ram reacts to his present and find out who is targeting ranger all with more MM and steph interaction... it would be great :)
Daffybduck chapter 48 . 6/15/2014
This is absolutely AWESOME! ! I'm sad that its the end as I haven't stopped reading this after reading your other stories which I totally loved. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination with us mere mortals.
Guest chapter 48 . 1/5/2014
Omg... I need a one shot of her giving ram the collar!
snapesgirl21 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Great start! I can't wait to read it all the way through.
ThePenIsMighty chapter 48 . 7/8/2013
Loved this SO much!
Ybanormlmom chapter 48 . 4/25/2013
This was a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. The ending was a bit of a cliffhanger... Maybe more on who is behind the hit will come later? I'm glad you started the sequel again. Looking forward to the next chapter!
1,460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »