Reviews for Relationships
Helicoly chapter 21 . 1/22/2015
AWWWWWWW POOR AMUMU D*:
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 28 . 10/25/2014
This is a great story. I really like the character interactions that you've written. )
OblivionAngel chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
this made me cry ;-; but I enjoyed it nonetheless because it's the hard bitter truth- not everything is sunshine and happiness
onionsonbutter chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I love what you have done with the champions. Everything feels real and careful. Thanks for this gift:)
Ubersupersloth chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
G'aawwww.

Annie muttering that in her sleep is unlikely, though. Muttering during sleep generally isn't clear enough to be recognised.
Noobyofdeath chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
this is amazing
im re-reading this for the fifth time now
Noobyofdeath chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
damn...
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
D'awwww.
notime4names chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
did the generator thing nd got
twisted fate and drumroll*
quinn
talk about random
Lemwell chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
I'm arachnophobic so that was hard to read but it was really good. Awesome how you used an feature of a champion that would obviously fit in to another champion's lore.
dragonFELL chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
WHYYYYYYYYYY

I would have had my heart melted if you wrote Vayne to have her own... caring side, if this chapter had turned out a little like Ashe/Annie (Wow I've been mentioning that one pretty often in these reviews, huh?). But this... my poor heart wasn't melted, it was bombed into tiny pieces. And stepped on. And drained down a toilet.

Amumu. ;_;

(Oh, and something I realized I forgot to mention in the Caitlyn/Akali review: Mass Effect reference is love. That is all.)
dragonFELL chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
And now I get to revisit this pairing!

I confess - I wasn't as much a fan of this one. What drew me in with the Ashe and Annie chapter was that there wasn't really a romance involved (as you promised would often be the case in the prologue). They're relationships of all kinds and to varying degree. As it happens, I tend to get a tad squeamish with anything suggesting physical contact (nothing to do with gender, no worries!).

But I'll admit, that was only a tiny part of the Caitlyn/Akali chapters. I thought the dilemma that brought the two together in the first chapter was wonderfully done - Caitlyn's guilt as lawbringer and, as you so aptly put it, murderess - and Akali, whose role in the Kinkou demands her to step into Caitlyn's shoes as well. Just wonderful.
dragonFELL chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
This was so freaking beautiful. (I'm running out of original comments.) The concept of Rammus "thinking" in pictures and ideas... that blew me away. Very touching.
dragonFELL chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
I couldn't help but laugh at the last lines of this! xD Oh man, I'm so glad I read Janna's lore - otherwise this would have flown right over me. Again, I love the connections you're making between seemingly unrelated champions. You've even mentioned that you're trying to stay away from obvious pairings, which is absolutely great.

...That being said, I wonder if Leona/Diana is too obvious to see in the future? Hmm.
dragonFELL chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Lux is the champion I played from level 1-30, no joke. Words can't describe my anticipation on how you'd write her.

Saying that, I probably don't even have to say how very depressed I was by this pairing's conclusion. ;_; I've always loved depicting Lux as a rather bitter young woman who still resents being forced into the military against her will. Her League judgement just makes her "official" lore and her cheery disposition in-game all the more ominous.

I'm not sure if I missed it... How did Nocturne intend on fulfilling his promise to grant Lux what she desired? In the end, sure - she's cut all ties with the League and Demacia since she's been executed - but after Lux freed Nocturne they just seemed to go on their separate ways until J4 and company force them back together again. Seemed a bit incongruous to me.

But still, great writing and shocking ending.