Reviews for Danny and Sandra
AlwayzOlicity chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
I loved how Danny didn't want to leave Sandra and that Rafe understood. Awesome chapter!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Once again I loved the Danny and Sandra interaction. I hope Danny and Gooz feel better soon. Awesome chapter!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
I can't think of nothing to say, but I love it as always.
AlwayzOlicity chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
I loved everything about this chapter. I'm glad Danny and Sandra decided to wait until after the war was over to get married. Awesome chapter!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
I'm glad that Rafe and Danny made it out alive. Rafe sure is serious about marrying Evelyn. Sad that Anthony was killed, but I loved the reunion between Sandra and Danny. Awesome capter!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Good for Anthony on apologizing to Sandra for the way he treated her. It did sounded like he didn't he was going to make it back. I sure hope Danny doesn't get hurt that bad like he did in the movie.
AlwayzOlicity chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
I'm glad that Rafe is back now too. I loved the Danny and Sandra interaction. Awesome chapter!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
I'm glad that Danny went clear things up with Sandra. I hope it was just a misunderstanding and nothing more. Awesome chapter!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Well, I'm glad Danny shut Sandra out about Rafe's death. And that talked about it a bit. Anyways looking forward to the rest.
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I been wanting to read some fanfics about Pearl Harbor even if it's been so long since I seen it. I never really seen this fanfic until now and decided to check it out. Of course, I have wondered myself what would hve happened if Danny and Sandra said more than just hello. Awesome chapter!
J chapter 56 . 8/2/2009
I am such a dork. I just watched Pearl Harbor and just realized that Sandra was Jennifer Garner...hehe Ben Affleck's wife...funny how that is. well I just started reading this fic love it. Always wondered ever since I saw PH would there have been chemistry. Well even though still wanted Danny to get the girl...hated that he had to die.
julian's angel 2010 chapter 24 . 4/9/2006
That is so sweet!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 18 . 4/9/2006
Danny and Sandra are so sweet together!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 13 . 4/9/2006
Aww that is so sweet(Danny and Sandra not the thing about Rafe and Ev)
JustplainLilly chapter 80 . 11/19/2005
Wow! I spent the past hour or so reading this whole thing and it was incredible! You're an excellent writer and I loved the idea of Sandra and Danny ending up together. They would have made a wonderful couple and you made their relationship come alive!

Excellent job...well I'm off to the sequel!