Reviews for A Noteworthy Encounter
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hmm, maybe Snape should ask Potter why *he's* in the bar so often, given that he has a lovely wife at home.

But of course James Potter is never asked anything silly like that. And he said "I should thank you" but I noticed that he never actually did.

Then again, Snape is easily pleased-any interaction with Potter et al where he isn't half-killed is probably filed under 'wonderful' just in contrast to all the rest.

Alas, he gives in too easily to any show of civility, mistaking it for human kindness (since he would have no idea what that is actually like).
Sevsnaperocks chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
LOVE YOU, LOVE IT! HAPPY (almost) BIRTHDAY! :D
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Nice stuff.

Snape hates Harry because he looks too much like James did in his schooldays and is the leader of a group of Gryffindor friends, but he also has Lily's eyes. Every day, he's reminded of his failure. And he needs to hate him to fulfil his role as spy properly. He showed none of Lily's brilliance at Potions that first day; Harry's comment could be seen as James-esque teasing, rather than Lily-esque cheek.
It's easier to hate the boy. Caring for him would make things much more difficult.
sevlily4ever chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is fantastic! Both Severus and James are so in character and the writing is smooth and flawless! I especially love the end. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece of writing! It was much better than I could have ever imagined.
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
*Clap clap clap* Bravo! Wonderful loved it and I love the Snape-Potter rivalry!