Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
Sith Emperor K chapter 1 . 11/29
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow...
ewan72 chapter 35 . 11/26
it's already finished but... if Sirius is serious about protecting Harry, what ever it may take, then (I'm assuming it's kinda illegal so that this would make sense to me) he should've just have an invisible house elf monitor Harry whenever they're not in a totally safe place. As for the head of DoM, if the magic they keep picking up is from a house elf, wouldn't it make sense to have at least a few house elves monitoring possible target areas? tho, common sense is not that common, wouldn't logic and a bit of common sense knock on the heads of those in top? Just sayin.

Being a reader while people are hinting clues really is annoying... especially since most of us already know what the other side plans ... making the annoyance divert into the characters. Because personally, even if the healer already did say something bad would happen... one would think they'd be extra protective more than they have been. I'm just a normal overthinker but simulating a situation in a, more or less, hundred different ways is just a norm for me. And that's just for asking a stranger a question. If paranoia added up, that simulation would even include ways of retreat if or when something bad happens.
English Major chapter 73 . 11/19
Why do you insist on capitalizing the word ‘summer’?! It is not a proper noun, it does not need a capital.
English Major chapter 65 . 11/18
Irreprehensible vs reprehensible, inure vs immure, imminent vs eminent, faze vs phase. You need to look up the definitions of these words and their correct usage. Generally your grammar is very good but the wrong word is regularly chosen. Great story so far, but paying more attention to word choice will improve your writing.
Chapters like this tend to irritate me. Harry decides to do something stupid and he and Ron run off to play hero. I would have preferred a harsh lesson be taught. Ron or Neville should have died or lost a limb. Harsh yes but also realistic. Also during the tent scene Barty would have killed either Minerva or bill especially since he had them both down. Best way to instill fear in Harry's allies and show everyone this is not a game
GryffindorTom chapter 81 . 10/31
Woah!

I'm shocked it was [Redacted] who was the spy for Crouch, the traitor of the light, but there again the way they acted following the Yule Ball, I did kind of expect all was not well with that person... (although I did suspect Neville or Blaise at one stage.) I wonder how [Redacted] will take this news, same with Harry.
This was a beautiful conclusion to a beautiful fic. Thank you.
This is the most glorious revenge I’ve seen on Wormtail in fanfiction. Seeing James again was cool.
The fic’s wrapping up, and I couldn’t be happier.
I wish you’d killed Harry, but the deaths of Cato, Amos, Cedric, and Dumbledore were so satisfyingly. I like that you’re an author not afraid to kill their characters.
This is so utterly fascinating. If you made your own book for this, I’d read it.
Charlesdalby chapter 87 . 10/25
Thank you for your wonderful story !
Deathbeast chapter 87 . 10/26
An exceptional story, well written and very captivating.
thedarkwolf95 chapter 39 . 10/25
How can Xenophilius Lovegood be friends with a previous champion who died in the tournament, when the Tournaments were stopped for about 300 years before the one in 1994/95?
Anishakavel chapter 87 . 10/20
This remains one of the best fanfic stories I've ever read. Even if I do skip past the part when Dumbledore is dumb at Yule.
12,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »