Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
BeSmiley chapter 87 . 12/15
It is a very beautiful story, well done ! :)
Aryathena chapter 1 . 12/12
There are a couple of errors, however.
Firstly, you cannot conjure food. (Gamp's law of transfiguration)
Secondly, the Wizengamot houses don't quite add up. You stated earlier on (chapter 14, I think), that there were 30 seats held by houses, of which 22 were Ancient and Noble. However, in consequent listings of the houses (be that of the Pureblood or the Potter alliance), there have been far more minor Houses, without even taking into count the neutral sect.
The story is still wonderfulI'm just nitpicking because I've read this so many times
Aryathena chapter 1 . 12/11
I'm reading this for the 3rd time and I'm still absolutely hooked.
Brilliant story. Thank you.
Dumby95 chapter 32 . 12/11
good chapter, Arcturus was something
Dumby95 chapter 31 . 12/11
As I forgot to say in previous review, I really hope Harry will be in the tournament, it's one of the funniest shit in HP universe to see him overcome the task (maybe you'll have some new task?)

And I hope it's not a set up for a Slash

For this chapter tho : I really like the story but some thing look like "false" I mean Sirius just has gotten out of his hobbo life since 2 month and so much has changed, he is even playing gulf with muggles...

Really good part between Moody and Snape
Dumby95 chapter 30 . 12/11
Good chapter ! Could have been better without all that LGBT propagandia. As if a society of pure blood with backward traditions will be open like a muggleborn occidental country of the XXIe century

Can't wait for haary's animagi forms !
Maltheniel chapter 14 . 12/8
The beginning of this chapter, where Remus is annoyed that he's walking to Hogwarts, annoyed that he has to face Dumbledore, and doubly annoyed that he lost a bet to Sirius over it, is too perfect. His priorities seem so out of order that it's cool. I love stories where Dumbledore is not the end all, be all, but has checks and balances in the form of people not afraid to challenge him!
Dumby95 chapter 24 . 12/10
hoho good chapter
Aaran St. Vines chapter 87 . 12/10
In the categories i follow, the major ones in Hardy Potter fanfiction, this has to be one of the best developed and written stories on this site.

I'd have to declare it a Top Ten.
Dumby95 chapter 22 . 12/10
very good chapter
seldombites chapter 87 . 12/10
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. The best 'Sirius stays to help Harry' story I've read so far. Thank you.
Dumby95 chapter 18 . 12/10
good cgapter
Dumby95 chapter 17 . 12/10
good chapter
Dumby95 chapter 16 . 12/9
Well wtf is going one with that gender consideration ? Seems quite unfair
Dumby95 chapter 14 . 12/9