Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
Gabe1234 chapter 87 . 3h
Hell, I've read this story at least three or four times. I have loved it every single time. I really hope there will be a sequel at some point. The teases for Avalon and future confrontations was excellent!
Deonne chapter 87 . 11/24
Absolutely loved this.
Z.zandy chapter 87 . 11/21
I absolutely love this fanfiction! I've read so many storys but yours is still one of the best. I enjoyed every chapter. Thank you very much for publishing it.
velvetmagras chapter 5 . 11/7
I'm reading this for the nth time because it is just. that. brilliant! This is ruddy perfect, your characterisation is tight, it's perfectly paced, well-written and your world building is excellent. I thoroughly enjoy your fic every time I read it so thank you for sharing. (This is my go-to whenever I want to introduce someone to HP fanfic).
mochifluffle chapter 64 . 11/4
This was masterfully written OMG
Diana P.W chapter 87 . 11/4
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this wonderful story. This is so much better than canon.
mochifluffle chapter 21 . 11/2
This chapter was the most satisfying thing I've ever read.
xxnarufanxx chapter 87 . 11/1
This was really an awesome story! I enjoyed every word of it! Thank you
potterpalspranks chapter 1 . 10/31
Maybe I should stop reading here. After the World Cup, and other things, this Harry still doesn't know to find an adult, like Aunt Minnie, Moody, etc. He doesn't use Dobby to get information, or any of the other things at his disposal. I seriously hoping this Harry finally had fatal consequences for his rash actions. I wanted him dead as soon as the plan was being formed. Plot armour should only be able to extend so far. I think this might be a sign that I should end here. It never is a good thing when I want a non-villian to die. I think Sirius is the protagonist here, so I am not entirely sure what to call Harry. This Snape is many things, but his assessment of Harry's actions was spot on.
Mariposa Noir chapter 87 . 10/31
I read this story a while ago, but I must say that I really like it.
The plot of a powerful Harry mixed with the drama of the old and noble houses together with the family magic does not tend to attract my attention much, it seems that this is my exception since the story is so well planned and constructed that said detail enriches it.
On the other hand, I have never been fond of the Harry / Hermione pairing since I quite enjoy their sibling-like friendship dynamics, but I must admit that I really enjoyed their romantic relationship, and more because of the fact that you kept it natural and Juvenile, the situations and feelings feel very suitable for a fourteen-year-old teenage couple, something I don't usually see in other fanfiction works.
What I enjoyed the most was how little by little you were adding elements of the canon without feeling forced.
Maybe I should list my favorite items.
* The father-son relationship between Sirius and Harry, which is growing exponentially.
* The personal growth of most of the characters, who become aware of their defects and virtues (mainly: Harry, Sirius, Remus, Dumbledore, Draco, Ron and Ginny).
* The story behind the deathly hallows (just epic!).
* The way you voiced a lot of canonical characters that we hardly know much about.
* The management of the tournament of the three wizards.
* The court martial and the hunt for horcruxes.
* Remus and Tonks, why aren't there more of these two on the site?
* The plot behind the villains.
* Magic, magic and more wonderful magic.
Anyway... I love it. Thank you for writing it.
(An apology is case of not making myself understood correctly, English is not my native language)
Steven chapter 1 . 10/24
I think this story has an extremely interesting premise and really dives deep into some of the interesting relationships that weren't explored as much in the actual books. It really gives the feelings of characters on their experiences in ways I hadn't thought of when I first read the books.
potterpalspranks chapter 1 . 10/24
I will ask here and now how was Harry Potter's address a top secret held only by Dumbledore, when the ministry has files about what Marge said before being obliviated? How was Harry's address not on that report, or names of the people who went to Potter's address to fix the mess. They surely would know of Harry's address.

Also the summer before year 2 it has been established Harry got a warning about the accidental magic, so the ministry had Harry's address on file to know the magic detected then was at/near Harry's address to blame him for it. Did Dumbledore do some personal obliviating and/or records tampering?
iceborngauntlet chapter 1 . 10/24
I really like how the characters inner thoughts and feelings were explored in more deeper manners. It really gives a different perspective on how I view Sirius compared to when I first read the books as they were always from the perspective of Harry.
Yose Hyuann chapter 62 . 10/21
damn, I cried!
this is so sad yet beautiful...
iamthewalrein chapter 87 . 10/17
Oh, almost forgot. Might be a little bit blasphemous, but think I like this more than the actual books!
11,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »