Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 87 . 22h
Enjoyed the story thanks
NoxVioleta chapter 1 . 22h
This was so good! thank you, thank you, thank you!
ara.wilgin chapter 87 . 10/18
i really liked your story!
i read most of it when my daughter was sick for the first time and i sat at her side during the night.
it helped a lot, with the tiredness ans with the ache of having a sick child. thank you!
sorry for my english it is a second language
highroller931 chapter 14 . 10/18
Good story feels like the author is trying to rewrite HP correctly rather than any of the off the cusp fanfiction.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 87 . 10/11
This was just wonderful. Thank you for all the time and care you put into this to share with all of us.
Motherofthehorde chapter 87 . 10/7
wow
Great story.
Thank you for taking the time to write.
Motherofthehorde
Ecks Serevi chapter 87 . 10/8
this has been an amazing story! i really enjoyed it, thank you!
readingbeta chapter 87 . 10/7
As this was finished now four years ago I don’t know if this will ever be seen but...I just have to say this is an amazing story. It made me laugh. It made me happy. It made me sad. It made me CRY. That’s hard to do. Thank you so much for an amazing story and a new perspective in a world that always felt like home. This felt like home. 3 I can’t wait to see what else you have written
Sterling-Ag chapter 87 . 10/6
One of my all-time favorite fanfiction works. I've read it before and I am sure that I will come back to it again.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 36 . 10/5
That fake auror looked good fighting with pathetic Harry, pathetic Neville, pathetic Minerva, pathetic Bill Weasley and stupid and pathetic Ron Weasley.
Hawko chapter 87 . 10/5
This is in the top 10 Harry potter stories I've read. All the power ups received by the characters have believable check and balances. Overall I loved this story.
Kathythomas chapter 87 . 9/29
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
TeaGranniemcmlxi chapter 56 . 9/25
At the end there, it's Hilarious!
There's Harry without his guard kinda down, being all invisible with his dad's cloak figuring he's being 'Sneaky-Sneaky!' and has gotten away with being out after curfew...
It seems like a possible mental mantra going through his mindset could be...
" I am pretty good at being 'Sneaky-Sneaky'... Huh, go me! Yeah, I'm pretty Good! I can be Sneaky! I'm... "
And here is where he sees Padfoot...
"I'm... Busted!"
Lol.

Lots of fun,
TeaGrannie mcmlxiii
Katt31257 chapter 28 . 9/23
I really really really really really tried to stomach this sappy, cringy and just too sunshine and daisies story but I've had enough. Just, no. I love the depth in which you explain the magic and you recognise how truly powerful and unnaturally intelligent Tom Marvolo Riddle was actually meant to be in canon. It is however the interactions between characters that spoiled this story for me. Why is Sirius (and Harry even) acting as if Harry is 5 years old most of the time? I mean what normal teenage boy (abused or not) would agree to being babied so much? I won't even comment on other interactions. I mean, Aunt Minny? I almost drowned myself reading that part!
nonni1969 chapter 87 . 9/22