Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
Seud chapter 49 . 7/3/2021
Really love the story, the foreshadowing and added lore really bring this story to life. The only issue I have currently is the relationship Harry is in. It’s not very, realistic? I’m trying to think of the proper way to phrase this.

It feels rushed. Like it came out of nowhere. I get you were hinting at Harry becoming interested in girls dozens of chapters ago, but that’s not the same as having the relationship itself feel natural.

I’m not very invested or even interested in Harry’s relationship, which isn’t normal for me as I personally believe romance is an important part of any story and really like seeing the main character interact with their love interests until, finally, a relationship blossoms.

Here it feels rushed, not properly done, and overall boring. More heartfelt interactions between the two should have been added before having Harry and his romantic interest start dating, we’ve barely had any chapters of the character you chose to be his love interest, barely any interactions between Harry and her, and her importance in the story seems very little overall.

It just doesn’t feel right. Nor do I believe the relationship started for the right reasons, you simply foreshadowed Harry becoming interested in girls. It makes it seem as the person who is the girl doesn’t really matter, besides them not being a fan girl. Which is kind of shallow in its own way.
Guest chapter 84 . 6/29/2021
I think you should absolutely do a sequel with Molly taking on the Hogwarts Dragon.
Guest chapter 81 . 6/29/2021
Panda Patil was a Ravenclaw, not a Gryffindor.
Itack23 chapter 43 . 7/1/2021
Can't wait to see how it's going to go with the 'pretend dates' and the real ones later x)
TorterraFan493 chapter 74 . 6/30/2021
"Perhaps you should consider knocking before entering next time, lass." Moody commented as she inched past him to take the stairs down.

Or perhaps the stairs could be charmed to make it impossible for girls to enter, a la the staircase to the girls' dorm.
Goddamnit, Rowling...double bloody standards in girls' favour are the worst.
Guest chapter 68 . 6/28/2021
This is a really good story. ...but...you have an annoying habit of leaving words out of sentences. I know it seems like nitpicking, but it breaks up the flow of reading...and it's annoying. Otherwise it is really nice to read a story that has good spelling and for the most part (except the left out words) good grammar. Overall I'd give it an outstanding!
og.grid chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
Nice first chapter
Guest chapter 62 . 6/27/2021
Dumbledore and his freaking games. He's one of those people that are so smart they're stupid!
Joseph C Bernier chapter 29 . 6/26/2021
Frosting. He wanted FROSTING! and it had nothing to do with cake; or Hermione. :-)
Guest chapter 54 . 6/26/2021
A chameleon is a great patronus for Tonks!
Guest chapter 87 . 6/25/2021
Love u for this story
Itack23 chapter 41 . 6/26/2021
Impressive Winzengamot session, I found Arthur Weasley's reaction particularly good, really
Itack23 chapter 40 . 6/26/2021
This first class with the real (I assume) Moody, was quite interesting
His style is agressive, but it make them realize things by themselves
Guest chapter 83 . 6/24/2021
I could kiss you for this wonderful story ,
this will remain as my favorite fanfriction .thank you for writing this story .write more
Guest chapter 43 . 6/23/2021
Ron's a crap friend, and a creepy one! He wants Harry all to himself, no other friends, and is so jealous of him,it's creepy in a friend, even a best friend
11,984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »