Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
graynavarre chapter 76 . 10/4
Trust Snape to have the necessary potion at his house. He is better then Mad Eye when it comes to protecting what is necessary.

I have to agree that I bet Harry was cute as a lion.

If they know where it is going to take place and that they need the bone of the father, then why don't they secretly go and replace the bones of Riddle Sr with someone else's bones
V. L. Crawford chapter 76 . 10/4
Thank you for another great update. Lion Harry. I love it.
Dutchgirl84 chapter 76 . 10/4
Naughty lion Harry for going after Barty! I'm surprised Sirius didn't yell at him more, but at the same time he is right that Harry was using his animal instincts. Glad they were all alright. Wonder what of Snape's was destroyed that he didn't want to mention? Hope everyone survives the battle! Please don't kill anyone. Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Lollypops101 chapter 76 . 10/4
Amazing chapter, as always. :)
AliceMarie08 chapter 1 . 10/3
Awesome! I like Harry/Sirius bond...
I know that you want Harry&Hermione together but in my opinion, i prefer another caracters like Daphne or Susan, something different. Anyway... continue writting i always wait for your updates!
Alifromnm chapter 75 . 9/30
I have been down with a major sinus infection and spent that time rereading your wonderful story. Thanks for the great read!
Zikarn Krais chapter 65 . 9/30
I know you've set it to be Harry/Hermione, but I'd be interested if Harry DID stay broken up with her.

Liking a person is not reason enough to keep them together after all.
Is Sirius bi or pure gay?
angeleyes1984 chapter 75 . 9/30
Really can't wait now for the rest of the story
Wormbait chapter 36 . 9/29
And once again Ron Weasley proves to be the biggest threat to Harry's life around.

All Crouch had to do was wait till they ran out to save the Weasley family then go back into the tent and kill nearly every wife and child in the alliance.

Well done with the story and thanks for sharing, I'll read the other half tomorrow.
dhampire712 chapter 2 . 9/27
Yay im glad you made it so Sirius knew about his brothers sacrifice!
Ana chapter 16 . 9/27
Love this-you're an amazing writer :)Keep it up
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 75 . 9/25
Thank you for updating! I had to go back and reread the entire story, and it's definitely a keeper. Glad to see the story's in the final stretch!
nevertheless27 chapter 19 . 9/24
I don't like Harry and hermione pairing
Ds chapter 75 . 9/24
Incredible! Hope you will upfate soon!
7,581 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »