Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
SlytherinEmo chapter 87 . 8/10
This was a long read, but I enjoyed it. The plot was interesting and I loved how you didn't ruin my favorite characters by making them either stupid or obnoxious. I am looking forward to seeing what other stories you have written.
I have to say, I'm really enjoying the story so far. Everything seems well thought out, and all the characters are very believable.

My only gripe (and I know I'm being picky here) is that everyone seems to be speaking "briskly". There's only so many times I can read that before it becomes tiresome.

As I say, thoroughly enjoyable story so far, but if you were to sort the "briskly" statements it would flow better for me. I can't speak for anyone else, and I know nitpicking, but it stands out like a sore thumb to me
VGL chapter 87 . 8/7
I loved this story. Loved it. I tend to only read completed works because I'm too impatient to wait for updates, so I only found your story a few days ago and read as often as I could around real life. You are a wonderful writer. The story was engaging, thoughtful, and exceptionally well-written. The characters were reasonably in-character for a diverted story line, and while they were given the opportunity to confront their (mental) issues those same problems weren't dwelt on for the entirety of the story, which I found refreshing. Thank you so much for your contribution, and the time and effort I know must have gone into a work like this.
Incredible story!
Harry Potter Fan chapter 87 . 8/5
I hope you do post more Harry Potter stories even if they are just one shots. Not only did I love the story, but I loved the world even more. The depth you went into the politics of the Wizarding World was amazing. I love the idea of Sirius taking on the role of the Head of the House of Black and I love the character Arcturus, even though he wasn't in the story much. I also love how Arcturus and Lily had a civil relationship. I wish all of the elements of your story before Lily and James' death (like Lily purposefully using blood spells to save Harry and how Harry was actually partly responsible for Voldemort's defeat the first time and everything else you established about the past) would be canon. I have read so many different Harry Potter stories on this website, but yours has to be my favorite. I hope you do write more Harry Potter stories, whether they be one-shots or multi chapter fics. Thank you for taking the time to finish your story, it was incredible!
"Look up the genealogy of Thomas Marvolo Riddle."
It is Tom Marvolo Riddle that translates to I am Lord Voldemort.
"Only three times means that the potion explodes and takes you with it and two times means that the potion not only works but gives the user superpowers."
Exploding might be worth it, especially if there isn't Deus ex Machina available to save Harry so he would die anyway.
Assuming there is a way to modify the ritual to give Voldemort superpowers, and it is possible to find this out with research, it would be reasonable to assume that the ritual Voldemort intends is already this modified ritual. Or in other words, Voldemort will already try for the best possible result for himself, so anything that changes it should make it worse for him.
One point that immediately comes to mind is that the blood has to be unwillingly given. It would not be emphasized if there was not some importance to it.

I read a nice story where Harry decides it was not really Voldemort's fault, that Dumbledore created Voldemort, made Snape hear part of the prophecy, and so on. As a result, he forgives Voldemort, is no longer him enemy, and Voldemort dissolves into the components of the ritual.
espejodeafrodita chapter 87 . 8/6
My dear Author, three words...Bravo! Bravo! Bravissimo!
this is the best sirius fanfic I ever read. you make me like the couple Harry/hermione (it's not my favorite but yeah its the most likely to be). all the characters are so human and complex (from Voldemort and his cronies to Greengrass girl and the OCs). on the other hand the Wizengamot and the politics scenes are so amazings, because I know noting about politics and I enjoy very much this other point of view of the magic world. the family magic, the hallows and the deaths' raven and grim are very original and masterfully written. Luna's power of clairvoyance is also a original nice touch
to be honest with you, I think about hermione being the "life's champion" and morgana's avatar are a litte to much, even if you did it for the balance with harry.
In my opinion this story doesn't need a sequel (harry and hermione are so powerful now that I don't see a villian who can face them) but, personally I would love a extra little chapter about a full moon adventure (with moony, padfoot snitch and maybe the pack) because harry learned the animagus form to be with moony and padfoot.
Thank you for this amazing story, good luck on your future writting and I hope we hear from you soon. ;)
hooodedwonder chapter 76 . 8/5
I've enjoyed your story for the most part, but I have an issue with how Crouch and Pettigrew escape over and over again. It starts to seem ridiculous when the good guys are aware of the threat and are supposed to be prepared and continue to miss every opportunity.
kyriagreene chapter 87 . 8/1
I had no idea this was complete. What a wonderful story! It is hard to believe I've been reading this for years! Your Sirius is probably my favorite version of this character. You developed him into a believable person. He was flawed, interesting and wonderful in the way he loved Harry. Your ending was perfect and made my heart ache. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story.
halfblooddemiwizard chapter 87 . 8/2
I love this story. Not only are the characters perfect, story logical, prose amazing, and romances believable, your attention to detail is second to none (Queen Rowling possibly excluded...). Please write a sequal when you get a chance. Also, If you could post a link (or PM me) to your original work when it is finished that'd be awesome!
Reader chapter 25 . 7/31
I've enjoyed this story thus far. It doesn't bash, whilst criticizing Dumbledore, and it doesn't make out that wizards are completely defenseless against the latest technology. It's good, balanced in the way you've introduced elements, without being too overpowered thus far. I especially enjoyed the adoption scene. I'm aware you've finished this story, but keep at it if you have others. It's been a pleasure to read so far.
KlarthAdnade chapter 43 . 8/1
En el
bee chapter 87 . 7/30
wow. stumbled across this story recently and got sucked in. hard. So good - i love how you dealt with the book canon in altering events or having things work out with sly differences/phrases to keep that in touch - really awesome. loved having Sirius back and the relationship between him & harry was brilliant. how you kept all those story lines/characters in hand is amazing! well done!
Kronus96 chapter 13 . 7/31
Yeah, Dumbledore's a great man, but all great men have flaws and make mistakes. The way Sirius explained it was very easy to understand, for Harry and the readers. Well done.

Albus p.o.v. was great. The confrontation with Severus is one that should have happened in Canon. I'm not convinced Rowling herself could've written it better than you. Everyone was perfect. Minerva losing her temper there felt really natural.

The only thi g that felt off was Severus reacting so well when called out. I think he would've been a bit more expressive. Harry/James bring out the worst in him.

Thanks for writing.