Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
lilikaco chapter 5 . 3/11
Wow holy shit so many emotions going through me

But most importantly I hate Dumbles
lilikaco chapter 3 . 3/11
Oh my god

no words
lilikaco chapter 2 . 3/11
I have a feeling my reviews for this story will contain a lot of "WOW"
lilikaco chapter 1 . 3/11
Oh man I am so excited to read this!
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 87 . 3/10
This has been the most satisfying fan fiction story I've read to date. I've held back doing a review until the last chapter rather than pick at it bit by bit. Yes, I read the whole thing - all 87 chapters. I'll admit there were times I felt it moved a bit slow, but then on the other hand I love this universe and the characters in it and greatly enjoyed the details. Frankly, I'd pay for fiction of this quality. By all means, please keep up the good work.
red-jacobson chapter 27 . 3/9
the
I.live.in.my.own.fantasy.world chapter 87 . 3/8
You truly have a gift for writing. You have taken something already known and define and changed it into something completely different and beautiful. You harms crying and laughing and sometimes both at the same time. I loved it.
ToMyMuse chapter 83 . 3/7
Your imagination and writing are so amazing. Completely engrossing. Just awesome. Loved this chapter.
atlantis51 chapter 14 . 3/6
The Tri-Wizard tournament! That will happen! The EVIL!
atlantis51 chapter 12 . 3/6
It's wonderful that Sirius is actually being quite sensitive with the way he is dealing with Harry's school problems.
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 3/6
Ahhhh! I knew it. Dumbledore put a binding on Harry! No surprise there. And Sirius is right to be furius!
atlantis51 chapter 9 . 3/6
That was perfect. I'm so glad that they are getting along. And a new house, a sort of vacation to the States. I'm jealous, yep.
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 3/6
Oh, I am so glad it ALL worked out! Now, when Dumblefuck finds out, he is going to go freaking nuts! Hahaha.
atlantis51 chapter 7 . 3/6
Really? That easy? Without Sirius having a formal trial?
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 3/6
Merlin! Things are moving right along, awesome.
10,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »