Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
xCrimson Eyes chapter 21 . 4/26
Good chapter.
Daarklyte chapter 73 . 4/26
This is definitely one of my top favorite stories. I like the whole premise of it and the idea that one small change could have such far reaching affects. Thanks for writing and I look forward to when you are able to post more.
bookworm914 chapter 73 . 4/25
I just found the story earlier this week, and have been so compelled that I've fallen behind on my job in order to keep reading. Characterization and plot are immensely well done. Looking forward to more whenever you are able. Thanks for writing!
smithkeylena chapter 73 . 4/23
I hope there is another update soon. This story is addicting.
doraemax chapter 73 . 4/23
Masterful, though its really a rare author than can make HP-verse wizards' fight more exciting (i recommend you read Karmen Acumen?'s story; a very masterful Regulus and Sirius's fight scenes during the war...plus impressive family magic)

Also, i actually harbored a desire to see wolfy-magic in action with Remus. But, oh well, a marauder will always screw with expectation.

On Bill's future paramour. At this stage, i am partial to both Caro and Fleur. I hope its Caro though. She kicked-ass. And a fan of Buffy to boot. :P

The end game is new. can't wait.
doraemax chapter 71 . 4/23
Hmm... poignant and beautiful...but i don't agree with some parts of this chapter.

First of all, i guess its the arrogance of humans when given power, forgetting that power in all its form is just an illusion. That we live and die and everything is by the grace of a higher power. We forget to be humble and penitent.

And then there's the met the ancestors part. Harry could be a bit more respectful and non-judgy. Whether its right or wrong, the man is dead and he did saved a lot. What is done is done. Who is he to judge the man action? after all, he only understand its wrong because he became a victim of said action. If he had not lived as he did...and yet given the same choice as Ignotus, and the same circumstances, would he have the wisdom to choose the right thing...and not condemn another?

Lastly, i wonder if Merlin and Morgana here is based on BBC Merlin? hehe
bdet chapter 73 . 4/22
Great story! Please keep posting!
Beyondthesea16 chapter 73 . 4/21
glad to hear you're doing okay, great update, the death of greyback was a joyous moment, the attack at the farm was intense, hermione changed (thought she'd be an owl for their smarts), waiting for more
XX chapter 19 . 4/20
Considering you've actualle made Hermione in a Daughter of the Blacks rather than a vassal (see ritual) doesn't this increase the squick factor on HHr, it's pseudo-incest now.

And I dislike your version of Ron. Why the need to make him worse than he is?
XX chapter 15 . 4/20
Oh god, this is a Harmony fic, isn't it?
I'll give it another couple of chapters to see how pushy and obnoxious your Hermione is before I judge too hard, but pushing Harry to invite the entire Weasley family to something he wants to keep intimate just because some girl has a crush on him? Bad form, Ms. Granger, bad form.
The pushy parents throwing the kids at each other is also rather annoying. I've seen this in real life twice and both times the teens's "relationship" imploded during the pubescent rebelling stages in life.
I always found it odd how people could see HHr or HG work. Both relationships are doomed to fail when you pair pushy girls with a hard-headed Harry. Hermione was willing to let their friendship water over an anotaded coursebook for cryin out loud!
PoppedTheP chapter 42 . 4/20
Oh I am a little disappointed (and it's only my ONE disappointment in an otherwise deeply beloved story that I've spent the better part of 24 hours glued to) that as of so far you seem to be diminishing Ginny and Harry's real relationship from the books (and in fact Ginny's full personality) to play up the Harry/Hermione connection. I think there's plenty to suggest Harry/Hermione if that's the way you wanna go without turning Ginny from a canon independent sensible fairly badass witch to an easily dismissed giggly idiot just to eliminate her as a "threat" to H/H. Again I'm only halfway through though so a fuller characterisation of Ginny where she is at least a good friend may be forthcoming! I have no problems with any combinations of Harry Potter ships, just as long as the characters aren't taken out of canon behavior to force them to fit!
PoppedTheP chapter 43 . 4/20
I love this fic so much! Would love to see more of the Malfoys in this world - both their interactions with Harry and Sirius and with each other. They're so fascinating and compelling! But of course I'm only half way through so hopefully there will be more of them to come!
sopnew chapter 73 . 4/20
I have recently found this story and I'm really enjoying it, you have a true gift for story telling and you characters are true to cannon and believable
rowenasheir chapter 73 . 4/19
This cat lives on stories. better than Nibbles and catnip.
I love this story