Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
MuggleHarry16 chapter 78 . 2/3/2016
Nice Chapter! Good work! Can't wait to read the next chapter! ;)
ITC chapter 78 . 2/1/2016
Write on dude. Well done.
MuggleCreator chapter 78 . 1/31/2016
Perfect chapter. I *love* what you're doing with the visitations, especially this chapter... Albus and Severus' scenes about forgiveness are brilliant.
trispectrum chapter 78 . 2/2/2016
Great to see a new chapter. Looking forward to more.
vampiremom1221 chapter 78 . 2/2/2016
Love the Dickenesque visitations. The connectivity it allows is really wonderful. Look forward to each update. Great job.
Rosemarielynn chapter 78 . 1/31/2016
Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work. You're going to make it to the end and it's going to be great!
Chixue chapter 78 . 2/2/2016
Just noticed a little discrepancy; Lily's letter said "a coven of seven witches" and Remus wants to recruit SEVEN MORE witches to perform the spell, but there are already FIVE witches performing the spell. Not sure if that was intentional or accidental, but thought I'd just point it out.

Otherwise, I loved the chapter, especially the way you included the women into the fight. There were a lot of emotional scenes in this one. I can't wait to see what the rest will bring.
somuchdramz chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
Can't say I'm a huge fan of the Harry/Hermione flirtation (can't they just be friends? why does Hermione need ANY guy?), but still totally diggin this story!
somuchdramz chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
Wow this is SO good! I love how it provides extremely reasonable and plausible alternative interpretations of books 1-3, all well within the canon umbrella. Can't wait to keep going! You have mad skillz.
DS chapter 78 . 1/31/2016
So beautiful! I think this chapter was one of the best I have read in quite a while.. Thank you! Best wishes for the next chapter and everything else..
Meliv chapter 78 . 1/31/2016
Thank you for writing another chapter of this amazing story! I really love the flow you put into it all!
ambush99 chapter 78 . 2/2/2016
Superb as ever. I read Sirius' speech to Snape four times, just because it was so delightfully well written! I wait with bated breath!
Lollypops101 chapter 78 . 2/1/2016
great chapter! i really liked the part with ariana
Guest chapter 78 . 1/30/2016
Thanks for the chapter, and doing such a great job on the story. I hope you will keep writing.
YuunoMugen chapter 78 . 2/1/2016
I just spent the past 3 days reading this story. IT IS MAGNIFICENT. I can't wait to see who else visits. I know Arcturus is coming because Sirius still has issues with him that need to be resolved. James is last so maybe Alice will be making an appearance? Kudos to you for making me ignore all my other fics for several days.
10,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 177 .. Last Next »