Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
WesM chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
I just came across your story and so far am very pleased with it. You write in a style that is easy to read and you are very well organized. I hesitated to begin reading since the story is not yet complete, but you have a good number of chapters posted and the timeline between the published date and the last update indicates frequent postings so I have hope that the story will not be abandoned like some of the others that I have started to read. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to how you progress with the story.

WesM
pheonix slash chapter 43 . 1/20/2013
This is a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing. So Theo is gay? Is Harry? He seems like it with all the girls make him uncomfortable stuff.
Mrid chapter 43 . 1/20/2013
First off, my best wishes and deep prayer to your relative. Hope they get better.

Reg the story - Loved the chapter (and the last, seeing as I didn't get to read both till today!). I enjoyed the trial, though it made me feel a little uncomfortable reading about the dementor's effects of Sirius. Was tempted to get a cup of hot chocolate myself ;) Just saying that it was very explicitly written - truly!
Your characters have really developed over the story - everyone, without exception seem to be getting a more mature stance. And I loved how you made Ron realize how everything around him is changing for the better. I hope this is the last we see of his jealousy issues? :) I really like the red-head to stand picking faults at him! Again, your characters are, well 'growing' :P And its nice to see that!

Once again thanks a lot for the efforts your put in this story! Hope things get better with your family, and I say this entirely altruistically, story or not.
Best wishes, Mrid.
Nahmen chapter 43 . 1/20/2013
Well written as usual. I love the character depth presented in this story.

As to missing a few weeks...I had a relative develop brain cancer a few years ago. Please spend as much time with them as you want to, never mind the story's update schedule. The nice thing about fiction is that it doesn't really go anywhere. Best wishes for a remission.
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 43 . 1/20/2013
Yay for the update ! :)

I like how Harry was mature enough to deal with Ron despite what he was feeling :) and also how he dealt with the putting of his healer visits :) but best of all was Sirius! (As always!)

Great chapter!
Hells
Lilah chapter 43 . 1/19/2013
Firstly, I want to say this is a great, wonderful, fabulous story. (I particularly like the part, chapters and chapters ago, where Sirius slams Albus with everything in his first Wizengamot session. Yeah, I usually don't review... sorry? :)) I really don't have any constructive criticism... I'm only sixteen and try really, really hard to ignore politics except in fics. (Yeah, I know it really should be the other way around, but whatever.)

Secondly, this is the only fic I come back to each week because, lo and behold, you actually update every week! What a novel concept! You're really the only author I've found that does that. (I've found some whose finished stories' ANs suggest they did... but they're finished, so they really don't count.) And thirdly, I'm so sorry to hear about your relative, and I'll understand if your updates slow down a bit... but, you know, I'd really rather you didn't. ;) Because I just love your story and I'd love to know what happens next. And I'm really quite sure I'm not the only one!
Anaklusmoswitch chapter 43 . 1/19/2013
Wow! once again, a brilliant chapter! :) i really like how you describe sirius's emotions when he's letting harry go... i can feel my heart breaking for him x

i hope your relative gets better! :) x
Wolfric chapter 43 . 1/19/2013
I enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Harrietrebecca chapter 43 . 1/19/2013
This story is amazing and as much as I love regular updates family comes first. I know just how hard it is to watch someone go through something like that so don't worry if you can't update regularly. I will still be here to read your amazing work when it does come and I am sure that everyone else reading the story will be also :)
I just hope that your relative is ok and just stay strong :)
Snowball1982 chapter 43 . 1/19/2013
Thank you! snowball
Cassandra30 chapter 43 . 1/19/2013
RL certainly comes first. I hope things go well for your relative. I will think good thoughts.

Excellent chapter!
Transreal Clouden chapter 43 . 1/19/2013
Interesting, no new information really but still rather well written.
lynn1974 chapter 43 . 1/19/2013
Love your story. Hope your relative get well soon. Update when you can.
Guest chapter 43 . 1/19/2013
This chapter was good. Sorry about your relative. I hope things go well.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 43 . 1/19/2013
i hope your relative gets well soon.i loved loved was great.i can't wait for more.
5,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 177 .. Last Next »