Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
Yana5 chapter 58 . 7/28/2013
I am glad Ron has a date. loved it
apAidan chapter 58 . 7/28/2013
a nicely moving chapter. you keep the seriousness of the situation there, but it doesn't overwhelm them living their lives, which is real life. Or at least how it's supposed to be.

Cue the ominous but jarring background music when they realize it's the Peverell wand that responds to him.

Hopefully your health will improve and I'm looking forward to the next installment

apAidan
Keira-House M.D chapter 58 . 7/28/2013
Brilliant chapter. I loved the conversation between Sirius and Narcissa - it's nice to know she's going to have a little girl, which must make her very excited. Also liked seeing Harry's animagus flight and the start of their visit to Godric's Hollow. Looking forward to more.
denali1918 chapter 58 . 7/28/2013
Hope you feel better soon and keep this story going it realy good
Guest chapter 58 . 7/28/2013
loved the public support harry got outside the bank. i could see it was heartfelt.
blackcallalily chapter 58 . 7/28/2013
AWESOME! hope you update soon!
cfp33pfc chapter 58 . 7/28/2013
Thanks for the chapter. Hope your health straightens out.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 58 . 7/28/2013
Great update as always. Very touching at the end
741N73D 4N63L chapter 58 . 7/28/2013
I love your story and am continually amazed that you manage to write such long chapters :)
GenetiX23 chapter 58 . 7/28/2013
There were a fair few lines in this chapter that I absolutely loved. Nothing else to say, just an affirmation of my previous praise.
xDarklightx chapter 57 . 7/27/2013
I love it. I can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can.
ani chapter 57 . 7/27/2013
it's taken me almost two weeks to read through all this and i gotta say wow! you really put some serious thought into this, which is rare imo, and for it to be so close to canon is amazing. all the different perspectives really work at telling the story. normally i'm not one for political thrillers, but you've kept enough of the magic and personal lives in this to keep me.

Sirius stepping up and becoming Lord Black is a 'duh' moment - realizing that he's got to be what he hated for Harry's sake is such an obvious plot line but no one's done it. i'm surprised at your choice for Harry's animagus form. it nice to see it's not a magical beast or stag. there's a bunch of stuff i'm curious about but asking would just be spoilers. you kinda stuck a fic idea in my head though...
steffiii07 chapter 57 . 7/25/2013
There are no words to describe how much I've enjoyed reading this story. It's wonderful, the characters are your very own, I love it. There are so many stories on here that either basically copy the original series or are predictable, this is neither, I've loved the surprises and all the bonding of the characters and watching (well reading) them develop. I have been spreading this out as much as I could this past few days but now I've finished and I can't wait to read some more. This is definitely one of the stories that I will remember for a very long time I'm so happy that it's not over completely now I get to anticipate the next chapter.
Lollypops101 chapter 57 . 7/25/2013
I can't log in right now, but I can still get PMs through my email.

Amazing chapter! I love the development with Remus. :P Will he end up with Tonks or Sian?

I can't wait to read more!
DarkShadowOwl chapter 56 . 7/23/2013
*took me a few days to finish but I loved it!
Could you please add a bit more Blaise, Draco and Theo? And do you have a specific updating schedule?
Thanks a ton!