Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
MuggleCreator chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
Don't sweat slowness.
Awesome chapter. Gotta love Moony... And the rest of course. But he's always been my favourite...
happylady chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
Great update, so full of action and Hermione found her form, brilliant!
I am glad you felt up updating but your health must come first, we can wait
so please take your time. I am so the cat is looked after in the way she can become accustomed to.
Until next time
Gloria
mdauben chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
It was great to see an update to your story today. The fight was exciting and very well done. I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Lollypops101 chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
great chapter!
Jayan phoenix chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
Great chapter! Was a a pleasure to read!

One thing "Narcissa immediately had her hand in her wand."

Should be wand on hand.

Really looking girward to the next chapter. Have to ask will harry grow a backbone soon? Your Harry seems a little bit like a naive child still.

I have said before I don't like your pairing but hermione as a scared cat made me laugh. I like the way you write the elder blacks and political manouveing. I just find Harry a little too boring a child like.
DarkRavie chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
Really good chapter. Excellent story. I like it and look forward to reading what happens next.
kat183 chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
Fantastic chapter, my poor heart, it was an adrenaline rush from start to finish. Thank you for the update I was only thinking yesterday it had been a while.
Lupinesence chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
Cool chapter, loved badass!Remus :)
V. L. Crawford chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
Thank you for the update. it was very action packed and I loved it. I hope you have a better time from now on. But I for one will be here waiting for each new update no matter how long it takes. God Bless you and give you and easier time of it.
jkarr chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
It is nice that all are safe
woofwolf chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
So much happened and it was great
DragonsBC chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
Nice wedding, hope the cleanup from the after party goes as weel.
daithi4377 chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
Welcome back and grateful on doing it with a bang. The Grangers are having one amazing venture after another...now how many parents can say that they were transfigured into books. Amazing that Bill managed to get through all that without a scratch.
alix33 chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
Snazzy wedding outfit, Harry, and you're not even the groom!
The Headmaster's outfit made me laugh, though.
Hey there, Neville and Augusta.
Hey there, Luna.
Hermione is pretty, in her animagus form.
"Remind to kill whoever" - "Remind me to kill".
"had her hand in her wand" - "had her wand in her hand".
Well done, Narcissa and Dora.
Poor Hermione.
"mealy-mouthed" gets hyphenated.
Dutchgirl84 chapter 73 . 4/5/2015
Yay so glad for an update! I fully understand you can't update often. I liked the little summary at the beginning because it helps my memory of where the story left off since it had been a while. Please keep that up :) look forward to the next chapter! I really want to see Harry getting into some mischief, he is the son of a Marauder after all and it'd be good parenting practice for Sirius :) plus a little light hearted before the big Voldemort showdown!
9,516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 177 .. Last Next »