Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
Polaris Aries Black chapter 32 . 12/14/2014
I still hate Albus. Oh and I loved the memories that you wrote and all the information we were given. I love the way you are building this story.
Jeb59 chapter 71 . 12/14/2014
Thanks for the update
happylady chapter 71 . 12/14/2014
Wonderful post
I was on the edge of my seat when Vivien was telling the story of the three brothers. Brilliantly written
Until next time
Gelasia Kidd chapter 71 . 12/14/2014
I tried to capture a sunbeam to show you how happy this chapter made me, but it was too intangible to catch in my jar :C All you have are my words. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 71 . 12/14/2014
That was so good! It was a nice change from the tonks and remus stuff, i love them together but all the drama with them can get abit wearing. Anyhow, i loved the journal and i actually had tears in my eyes. This chapter is perfect and im just like, OMFG when is the final task going to happen because im so excited to see how you'll write it and Moldyshorts and yeah. Amazing job once again xx
MioneGreen chapter 71 . 12/14/2014
The story of the Hallows is awesome! I love how you spun the tragic tale. The dream sequence at the end is masterful. Hopefully when Harry awakes, he will remember his dream and can get help deciphering what it means.

ThanksEverSoMuch for sharing
Dr Stranger chapter 71 . 12/14/2014
Somehow I see Moldywart's days ending on the end of a pair of glowing antlers.

Oh, and yet another great chapter.
jkarr chapter 71 . 12/14/2014
nice update
Polaris Aries Black chapter 31 . 12/14/2014
I can see where Anna was coming from but I'm with Sirius on the idea of throttling her ;) can't wait to see what's inside the study
MuggleCreator chapter 71 . 12/14/2014
Wow. Love the explanation of the "Three Brothers" tale made true...
And that bit at the end, with Death... :D
shubhendu dutta chapter 71 . 12/14/2014
And a very good chapter, and a more probable account of Hallow's power than anything else.
Polaris Aries Black chapter 30 . 12/14/2014
Barty is creepy :/
ArturiusRex8 chapter 71 . 12/14/2014
Did you decide to name Fleur's mother Elaine as a change to canon, or were you unable to find anything specifying that she did have a name (Appolline)?
Gabriel Herrol chapter 71 . 12/14/2014
Wow, what an ambiance! Such mysteries and ancient history. But why so many mysteries around what would put Riddle out of his misery and let the free world breathe in peace? Why not let the priori Incantatem effect take place with the brother wands and shoot him in the head with a pistol when he doesn't suspect it? I don't think Riddle would get up after getting his brain blown to kingdom come, if it's the right expression. It shouldn't be too hard to buy one and we must not forget the munitions, on the black market. Fletcher could be of help there.
draconin chapter 71 . 12/14/2014
Wow. That sent shivers down my spine!
9,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 206 .. Last Next »