Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
RainS chapter 1 . 11/22
It's OK; take as long as you like to finish this fic. I think that most of the fans who've stuck it out this long can wait a while more :D I'd rather have quality over fast updates, and I get that RL takes precedence since this isn't something you're getting paid for (I'd rather pay for your story than JKR's, sadly that's not possible). We will wait.
Eholliday chapter 76 . 11/21
I love your story! I hope that you plan to finish it. It's incredibly well written.
dragonfire1994 chapter 32 . 11/23
Those who forget the past
Are doomed to relive it. Anthony Piscal 1237 a.d.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 21 . 11/22
Dumbles can't just keep his hands off, and his nose out of other people's business, can he? And he just left the meeting where his nose was chopped and handed to him. He could have offered then to use his skills to train Harry just in case Moldyshorts found him.
Hermione J Krum chapter 35 . 11/22
Yay, Viktor! I still wish this was a Viktor/Hermione, Harry/Luna, and Ron/Daphne story. Of course I'm only on ch 35 and this is my first time reading this. Things could change, right?

I really don't like Ginny or the flirty wanna-be minion. Could you make them have some kind of troll acne breakout or something hidious and permanent...pretty pretty please, with butterbeer ice cream and a sexy Charlie Weasley wearing said ice cream.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 19 . 11/22
guess Harry don't do normal. Excellent scripting on the ritual work. Riveting.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 18 . 11/22
I understand the feeling dirty. Outstanding look at the family magic at work. Its nice to see the Malfoys get a comeuppance.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 17 . 11/22
Geez, I have never been able to get past just how much of a hidden bigoted supremacist Ron is, to go along with his jealousy, and greed. I have never had more than a dollar to my name my whole life and I can't see his.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 16 . 11/22
I have often wondered about the numbers of students and this is about the explanation I have seen. Kudos. I wonder if the date for the letters will have to be moved for the mundane born, to give the scholarship students more time to for the process, so they can still enroll in a state school if not chosen. Hmmmm. This would also explain why no quidditch competition between all the schools. It would be like an Ivy League mucketty muck school and a junior college in some state that begins with a vowel. (HA). I have also seen it explained that the rampant bigotry means pure bloods pay much less than half bloods and mundane born pay exhorbitant prices to attend school, make purchases, and even do business in the magic world. That all seems to make sense now
stacygrrl2002 chapter 15 . 11/22
c'mon Harry. get off the dime and get a clue. I like Susan, and Daphne is okay, and I enjoy reading some Luna ships, but Mia is the only one for ya.
dragonfire1994 chapter 26 . 11/18
Tom Marvelo Riddle was his muggle father.
He was Tom Marvelo Riddle Jr.
Many writers get the name wrong.
Abbiegirl chapter 76 . 11/16
Beautifully crafted and masterfully executed with just the proper buildup of a powerfull Harry
I do hope you'll continue soon...
Grovtech chapter 76 . 11/18
This story is really good and I like how it gives such a great back story to all the adult characters. Harry is still the center, but it's no longer a kid or even a young adult tale. This is more appealing to the mature reader.

Really good STuff!
dragonfire1994 chapter 24 . 11/18
Harry to the rescrue.
maartenvervloet chapter 76 . 11/17
I just finished reading the (at the moment) last chapter, I must say that I really like the story so far

I'm looking forward to the rest
7,581 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »