Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 26 . 7/21
Connor dropping his glass repeatedly, and Lydia being a love-struck pre-teen made this chapter for me. It was hilarious. So was Prongs' snort.
LatoryaS2 chapter 87 . 7/19
Couldn't put it down. Wonderful read !
DarkLadyAthara chapter 87 . 7/19
I'm not entirely certain I have the words to describe how I feel about this story! It was just wonderful! It was fun, exciting, intelligent, clever, emotional, intense...man, I could just keep listing adjectives all day and it still wouldn't do it justice! I just adored how detailed and in depth it was, from the politics to each character's emotional states and internal logic. I'm pretty sure I lost it every time James or Lily made their appearance. And I got a lovely scratch from my cat when the Twilight dig made me laugh so hard I freaked him right out!

And your ending? I admit, as I was reaching the final chapters, I was hoping for at least a brief glimpse into the (hopefully) happily ever after, but when I reached the end? It was just perfect. It really was. It was such a beautiful, heartfelt parallel to the beginning of the story that I just can't imagine a better way to wrap it up.

Thanks you so much for writing such a masterful story. Really, you deserve all the praise that can be heaped upon you!
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 17 . 7/19
Lovely again!

Speaking of the Quiditch World Cup... Do you know any stories where Harry plays in it? I read one a while back and haven't been able to find any others anywhere.
krisni chapter 13 . 7/19
"I know you provoked into daring you ..." O! The lengths to which you go to show that Snape was the bad guy and Sirius and James some gods instead of spoiled and cruel bullies, worst than canon Draco Malfoy. It spoils the otherwise reasonable balanced tone of your story and even your Minerva M loses her credibility. Was she blind when her Griffs were bullying and all because Snape was a poor halfblood with good looking female friend in whom the prince James was interested. And now she suddenly wakes up when she sees the tables are turned in next generation? I believe Sirius admitting, they were very immature and arrogant due to affluent upbringing and did not realize how cruel they were, would have put him in better light. He willing to make amends with Snape so that he does not take it out on Harry would look very natural particularly the way you have described him "lightening" Dumbles' outright illegal actions with Harry towards the end of this chapter.
agnar chapter 36 . 7/18
Ugh, tried to read this again, its long, complete, seemed to have potential, but I just couldn't. For all the effort you've put in, your good guys are still remarkably careless, stupid and ineffective in fights.

One guy who isn't voldemort comes into a tent with likely a dozen or more able wands, and TWO of them fight him, the rest hide behind a shield. Conjure a fucking rock wall for them to hide behind sure, but while he's fighting bill and Minerva, he's distracted, no one thought 'hey, if we ALL FUCKING FIRE at him at once he won't dodge or shield them all, maybe we should try, rather than standing like useless twats!'

Sorry, this goes back to the same lacking I found my last read through, that they were passing about restricted info to Barty Senior via Owl AND via lackwit minion Percy, while themselves intercepting/watching all owl mail to the DE's.

You have the bad habit of changing loads of things, but still handing us essentially canon outcomes, which makes your changes essentially pointless.
Books85 chapter 39 . 7/17
You know, having an animagus form to "rest" in would be a legitimate form of therapy if only it were an actual option for us in the real world. The ending here is very sweet. And telling.

This is a really ass-backwards way of giving a compliment, so I apologize ahead of time; this book is so detailed and complex that whenever you update I have to reread the whole thing so I can recall where all of the moving parts are, and then read the new chapter. This was last updated almost a month ago, and I am still not near the newest chapter yet. Hey! by the time I finally get to the end, maybe you'll be ready to post the next chapter. That would be a welcome occurrence. This is wonderful, and challenging, and I appreciate your work very much.
Lilly Potter ml chapter 78 . 7/14
It made me cry. But it is awesome.
Lilly Potter ml chapter 71 . 7/14
Hug him to death.
Lilly Potter ml chapter 33 . 7/13
I just don't understand why they don't ask elfs to watch out for elfs who don't belong there.
Stephanie chapter 87 . 7/12
Thank you for this work. You've re-written cannon for me, and this fic has righted every qualm I had with books 4-7.
Charlie0925 chapter 87 . 7/11
Gosh, I LOVED THIS AMAZING FIC! I adored each of the amazing characters you created here along with the truly fabulous, kick-ass story line you wove! Brilliant, brilliant writing! Hope to see a sequel when you have the time as I cannot wait to read more and see what happens next! ;o)
Pemberton chapter 58 . 7/9
Thank you for the line about how crazy Crouch Jr is in this chapter. In my now five years of reading UP fanfiction, that was the third time I had put down the kindle and just laugh uproariously...

I am really enjoying your work; and I am surprised that such a good work hasn't come to my attention earlier. I have a special place in my heart for works where Harry is made a part of the Black family. It really resonates with me that he can find both family AND political support. Thank you again, you've a real talent for writing and expression. I would note how well you express dialogue especially, a talent shared by another of my favorite authors, Robert Heinlein.
Amazing. I was under your spell when reading this. You made me scared happy excited, nervous and every emoting in between. There is no praise great enough.
10,060 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »