Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
Guest chapter 71 . 12/16/2014
GREAT CHAPTER! past story was great and the meeting with harry/death was very interesting! can't wait for the next chapter! so excited!
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 71 . 12/16/2014
I have to say, this has been a one-of-a-kind experience reading this; I especially like the twists with the Hallows! About the only thing I'm curious about is are you really going to try to work in the whole "love is the power not known" bit? If so, I'm certain it'll be something VEEERRY different and enjoyable, but I am at a loss how it could work.

Good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on and a happy holidays!

M*T*D*L*
Silverdragonstar chapter 71 . 12/16/2014
Poor Harry more riddles. Very good update, I like your explanation to the hollows.
kddr1122 chapter 71 . 12/16/2014
an incredible chapter. well written.
Ug the Unreliable chapter 71 . 12/16/2014
Picked up this story a few weeks ago and I have to say WOW! I have so enjoyed reading this and I am really looking forward to the next chapter to get my teeth into it and see how you take Harry et al to the final confrontation with Moldie Shorts.
Your take on the story of 3 brothers defeating death etc is an excellent reweaving fo what JKR put down. Love how you have developed the characters - and have to agree that I don't understand the Ron/Hermoine pairing - or the Harry/Ginny one either.
Keep on writing and I will keep on enjoying your wonderful work :)
Thanks for the many hours of pleasure you have given us readers of FF everywhere.
ksecc1 chapter 40 . 12/16/2014
You did a good job writing an interesting lesson that the real Mad Eye might have taught.
V.M Potter-Black chapter 71 . 12/16/2014
That was definitely an interesting chapter. I can't wait to read more
Starfox5 chapter 71 . 12/16/2014
Good chapter. Lots of revelations, and decisions, though without turning the story on its head or invalidiating the earlier Story developments. Well done.
tanithlipsky chapter 71 . 12/16/2014
hmm, an intriguing and strange and creepy chapter/
vyoom chapter 71 . 12/15/2014
It came down heavily on mysticism. Still it was good to see that hallows were taken out of picture. Personally, I never liked them.
Rake1810 chapter 71 . 12/15/2014
What a great reveal. This has been coming for ages and totally lived up to expectations
McGeezel chapter 71 . 12/15/2014
What the hell man. What was that! What does it all mean! Damn this is torture waiting to see things unveil. Loved the story of the brother the hollows. This is going to be a hell of an end run. Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 71 . 12/15/2014
Good chapter! Are you tong
enchantedlight chapter 71 . 12/15/2014
awesome chapter! update soon!
yespadfoot chapter 71 . 12/15/2014
This is truly the greatest fanfiction I've ever read. The way that you elaborated on the story of the Three Brothers really made it real to me. I love everything about this xx
10,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 235 .. Last Next »