Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
KKK3 chapter 49 . 4/26/2013
Looooooved it! Especially the part with Snape and his thoughts on Sirius and how the Slytherins saw them.. keep up the good work!
shubhendu dutta chapter 49 . 4/26/2013
Thanks god . I was praying that your problems go away so you can start posting weekly. Another great chapter as usual.
brellegenana chapter 49 . 4/26/2013
I was insanely happy this morning to receive the alert that this had updated-and had to put in my 2 cents on your author's note. While this has been a VERY long journey to get here, I believe it's been well worth the time! The story has been excellently written, taking a separate 'approach' to the issues, and still respecting the original literature that inspired you. I honestly love each chapter-and have converted several 'no-fanfiction' readers in my life-circle to fanfiction using this as an example. Good stories can be as long as they need to be to get the full 'story' across. I'd be happy if the yule ball wasn't happening until chapter 163 if it meant that the story was well told. I'm sorry that the slow and steady is driving you insane, but it's making for a fic that easily falls in my top 10 fics EVER written/read...and as I've been into fanfiction since 1998 on a pretty daily basis, that's a difficult 'list' to get on! :)

In regards to this chapter, I loved Harry's return, and getting a sneak peek into Wormtail's slimy brain. I do adore you for not taking the easy approach and making him completely irreemable in every aspect, rather you show that he made a poor choice, and refuses to try to correct that choice by being a true griff' and taking his rightful punishment. I did appreciate the notice to the 'life-debt' that Cedric owes Harry due to the cup selection-shouldn't that be a nice approach to shut Amos up in the public? Though publicly calling him out for slander would be best. Can't wait to see the next stuff-I'm on my third go-round re-reading this, so at least I'll be happy in the duration!
Guest chapter 49 . 4/26/2013
you know i don't understand why harry gets his feelings hurt so easily by other people's ignorance. he should be used to it by now what with living with the dursley's and his first 3 years at hogwarts. it should barely faze him by now of what people think about him. its like he's hardly matured and living with sirius has only seems to have made him childish.
Searching.For.Pieces.Of.Me chapter 49 . 4/26/2013
I love the story as is. I say heck with those who want a faster pace. You've managed to get everyone into the story and have a lot of things going on without it dragging. So you can count me in the camp that's just fine with the pace you've set for the story. Good to hear that your life has settled down some! Wonderful chapter as always!
Iceflame55 chapter 49 . 4/26/2013
Hey, I'm enjoying the hell out of this fic; it's definitely got a neat, unique feel to it, that is the reason it earns my undivided attention with every update!
BlackRoseFire chapter 48 . 4/24/2013
Awesome Story, I really love how you have had Sirius and Harry healed. I loved how you had the spirit of the Goblet manifest along with the Family Magics. I can't wait until the next chapter.
jadesabrexiv chapter 48 . 4/24/2013
In Baseball terms, this chapter has a Screwball, Curve-ball, Punt-to-Distract (my former baseball couch's favorite) and a What The Heck Just Happened Here play. (In other words, great chapter to read)

I like the manner in which the younger generation is meshing together while still maintaining viewpoints that often clash. The Relationship Discussion with Malfoy was so left field I had to stop, go wash the dishes, and re-read just to make sure I read it correctly. (I should mention that I was reading at 10 pm and had to be up at 6 am) That was a wonderful section.

I will have to thank the FF author who put this fic as a "Recommended Story" in his/her chapter. The description given in the rec was crap, but the idea looked good. I will say that I'm surprised at the amount of WTH can take place in one summer.

Another thing that needs massive amounts of credit: Your reasoning behind WHY Harry needed to be in the Tournament. I've read a few FFs that mentioned the importance of the date, the amount of time needed brew the potion, or the need to secure the other ingredients. Your fic is the FIRST one I've read that uses the Tournament as an agent to prep Harry as an ingredient in a manner that fits Voldemort's mindset.

Your attention to detail in that aspect is something this reader thanks you for.

I have a question for you: Do you know how I can post a Challenge for FF Writers here on ?
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 48 . 4/24/2013
Recently found this an am enjoying it very much. Like your Sirius a lot. Liked how you changed up the Polyjuice ploy. Looking forward to the rest of the tale. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

T.G.H.
Aww chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
The relationship between Harry and Sirius makes me smile. I also like the all the details you put in on the Wizarding World.
Beawr chapter 48 . 4/22/2013
LOL...Sirius, SIrius, Sirius,... :D Luuuuurve this story! :D ANd the SnapeMoody friendship is awesome, too... Update soon!
Salinia chapter 48 . 4/22/2013
Amazing story!
Very well written!
Can't wait to read more!
Dawns Heart chapter 48 . 4/20/2013
Hey,

Your story is an excellent example of why not to start reading a new story during exam time - I started reading it and could no put it down.

Your plots and characterizations are excellent and believable. You're consistent within your own world. The political intrigue is fascinating, and the way it impacts on Hogwarts is thrilling. The gap between Harry's theoretical knowledge and practical ability deals with the practical aspects of unlocking magical potential and prevents it from turning into a dramatic superpowered! Harry fic with all its plotholes. Instead you deal with the problems of his age, his gaps in knowledge, relearning control, his abuse and his responsibility. You address that he doesn't know either his father or his mother and succeed in not villifying or sanctifying either of them. The overall impression you get is of good, powerful people who make mistakes, but they love each other endlessly and would rip the world apart to keep their loved ones safe and happy. It makes these characters fascinating, consistent, and reliable. Your concept of the magical world (politically, magically, culturally) is fleshed out and entrancing.

Finally, I looked at your profile page, and while I do not agree with all of your characterizations personally, I can see them and buy them when I'm reading your story. While reading your story, it seems consistent and believable to me, and that is truly the mark of excellent writing. Well that, and the fact that your original characters are interesting and serve a purpose rather than just annoying the reader. Overall, this is an excellent read I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone - in many ways over the actual later books. Thank you for writing and posting, I can hardly wait to read your latest installment.

I sincerely hope that you and your uncle continue to get well, and am happy to hear that you are both on the mend. Best wishes to you both. And I hope you had a great holiday.

All the best,
Liz
tpx1 chapter 48 . 4/19/2013
great story so far
please continue!
Shadow315 chapter 48 . 4/17/2013
I LOVE this story! It's amazing and I can't wait to find out what happens!

MORE SOON!