Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
danceegirl92 chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
Loved that insight into riddle's mind :) although was he more sane bcause he was Thomas and not lord voldemort/dark lord? I can't believe the end is near, please don't kill too many good guys...also I thought bill noticed the cabinet last time, I was kind of expecting it to be destroyed :)
enchantedlight chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
awesome chapter! update soon!
Diaspared chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
Peter is an odd character.

And Wicca isn't "ancient" by any stretch of the imagination, it was developed 60 years ago; for these characters, around 40 years ago. I suggest that you change it to Druidic, Celtic, or something of the sort.
WolftheForsaken chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
Just a quick note - you are aware that Voldenort's name is Tom not Thomas aren't you? Tom isn't an abbreviation ( think of the anagram)

Apart from that, some good plot progression.
ClaMiAl chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
Very nice! It was fascinating to see what the enemy was up to! Also, a little bit of insight into Albus' thoughts during that teacher conference was also pretty cool. I do look forward to seeing a bit more of Harry though...
Dutchgirl84 chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
Glad you're still updating regularly :) looking forward to the trip and hope it all goes well without problems! And I hope someone kills Greyback before he kills or hurts anyone
Guest chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
GREAT CHAPTER! liked seeing all of the different perspectives in one chapter! sad about the distance between remus and harry though it is understandable. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lollypops101 chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
Amazing work!
NorthernLights25 chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
A great update! I cannot wait for the next one.
BloodyWhiteTears chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
Only 12 chapters left? That's a shame, but on the other hand I can't wait to know how everything plays out...
I loved the Sirius/Remus talk. It was great to see more of them than we had in the last chapters and I'm glad that they are still so close, even though the dynamics have changed.
The plan they made for Harry's education sounds good as well, it integrates him with his classmates, but considers that he needs advanced lessons in some subjects.
The scenes with Riddle and Peter sure were interesting and gave new perspectives. I hope they'll get what they deserve soon, especially Voldemort.
rcampuzano chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
\o/ I'm full of squeeze. Also, the suspense. I find myself simultaneously wanting the next installment and dreading it because it'll mean we're closer to the end.
MuggleCreator chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
Ooh...
Loved the introspection by Riddle and Peter.
happylady chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
Great post
It would be hard for Sirius and Harry if Remus and Dora where hurt.
Until next time
Gloria
jilumasam chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
Brilliant as always. 12 chapters to go? I can't wait :D

Thank you so much for your effort in writing this story.
alix33 chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
Drat! at Tom Riddle junior and his Death Eaters now knowing Remus and Tonks are getting married in Bulgaria.
Reading about Sibyll Trelawney and her flurry of scarves made me feel, for the first time in a very long while, glad that I am apparently congenitally incapable of doing shawls, scarves and pashminas.
10,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 238 .. Last Next »