Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
happylady chapter 67 . 9/20/2014
Great post
Harry is going to be on pins & needles until Sirius gets back hold and safe
I thought the second task was just intense enough! Thank you very much!
Until next time
jkarr chapter 67 . 9/20/2014
this is a nice chapter. It is nice that all were safe after the second part of the tournament.
geetac chapter 67 . 9/20/2014
I like the chapter
alix33 chapter 67 . 9/20/2014
Tonks' letter was sweet, as was the prospect of the cub at least having knitted things to wear.
Yum! For that breakfast Harry had.
"nothing could phase him" - "could faze him".
"wearing one show" - "wearing one shoe".
Competitive and jealous Andy's reaction to Hilde nearly usurping her grandmotherly duties was funny.
EW! I would not want to know what Hermione now knows about the odious Ron Weasley.
"old ancestor of mind" - "ancestor of mine".
Yum! for Sirius having boiled egg and toast, though with toast he can't do a boiled egg and soldiers - dipping strips of bread into the still runny egg yolks.
Yum! for Minerva's kippers too.
DarkestBlossoms chapter 67 . 9/20/2014
Amazing! I love the twists you put on the second task, and the addition of the sword. Once my phone beeped singling I got mail, and I saw it was this story, i practically pounced on it! Took me a bit to read, but I simply adore this update! As always I look forward to the next chapter!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 67 . 9/20/2014
Not what I expected for the second task- definitely more exciting than it was in GoF. I really liked it. I like the plot developments going on, and the Remus/Tonks situation is interesting. Curious how the Italian job will go. Another excellent chapter. Thanks for sharing!
The Sinister Man chapter 65 . 9/20/2014
I love your story and feel churlish for nitpicking. That said, I feel compelled to inform you that "irreprehensible" means "blamless" the exact opposite of what you intended. I assume you have mentally conflated "reprehensible" and "irresponsible."
Bummed chapter 67 . 9/20/2014
Might as well change the category from Family/Drama to Angst/Romance, and the main characters from Harry and Sirius to Harry and Hermione. Might have started as a Harry & Sirius story, but it's evolved, as many unfortunately do, into a story with Hermione as a dominant character.

I love the dynamic between Harry and a serious Sirius, which was strongly present in the beginning. The long chapters are refreshing, and the level of detail is very well done. Not thrilled by Hermione hijacking the story. Honestly, I searched on 'Hermione, and it said she was mentioned over 100 times in this chapter. Previously, any 'Hermione-heavy' sections I would just scroll past, as I wasn't interested in the teen angst scenes, but it's not possible when she's now a dominant character. It just seems that the fantastic rapport you developed between Harry and Sirius is shown much less often than Hermione's scenes. And I really do miss them.
KarmaHope chapter 67 . 9/20/2014
I really don't know what I can say, other than great job. I really enjoyed reading about the challenge ... And I'm looking forward to the animagus training next chapter!
MariusDarkwolf chapter 67 . 9/20/2014
That was a quite good modification to the second task. Lol loved Happy!Cedrics comment about marshmallows. Very much looking forwards to more
Noble Korhedron chapter 67 . 9/20/2014
Cute Ch. But just let me get my hands on the mo-fo who released that extra snake... *EVIL GRIN*
rachaelirani chapter 67 . 9/20/2014
Love your chapter:)
So glad that I stumbled upon this story and can see how masterfully it's being built up into something amazing. Kudos to you. Keep going as you have. I eagerly await the next instalment:)
DaughterofAthenaPotterhead chapter 66 . 9/19/2014
remus got someone knocked up... that is the most unexpected thing. I mean i know that Tonks and Remus get married, but like, this story completely changes everything. I like it though. Keep updating!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 40 . 9/18/2014
Well, well. A NEW sorting song, how unusual.

None of them connected the dots due to Remus's eye color? Yellow is the only real signature of werewolves that can be identified on sight.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This is a major project with a huge following. You certainly don't need me to tell you what a marvelous novel you're writing but I wanted to say, "Thank You," for sharing so much of your imaginative talents with us.
9,633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 238 .. Last Next »