Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
LadyKiya11 chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
This story is wonderfully written and is going at a very natural pace. While I admit that I wish it was updated faster that's not going to stop me from continuing to read the story. When I get to anxious I just re-read the story from the beginning.
mwinter1 chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
Awaiting more.
Rake1810 chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
What a great ending. More importantly, i hope your Uncle continues to mend.
Teufel1987 chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
Nice chapter. I agree, if they make it so that Harry isn't being tortured and feeling challenged for 9 months, it will make the ritual less potent.

But I'm sure Voldemort has something planned …

Though, I don't agree on him being the "self styled" Dark Lord. After all, he's more than proved that he is one.

Anyway, get well soon.

By the way, "publically" is not a word. It's "publicly".
Lourdes08 chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
I loved it.
This story has me completely hooked.
TessFan chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
You made my night! Love this story and I am glad that you and your family are recovering!
V. L. Crawford chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
Thank you for another spectacular chapter. I love that part at the end. I want Sirius there for harry as well. I really hope you do that.

Glad both you and your Uncle are doing better. I hope you enjoy your holiday but we are going to miss getting an update. Have fun and thanks for updating.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
Another fantastic chapter!

Good luck with the elbow...

And I just have to say...I am a little fearful that crouch junior is going to ind a way to get back into te castle under the guise of another!

Keep up the amazingly fantastic work!
ARedHair chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
Very nice.

Harry's recovered and Sirius updated all his bases.
I'm guessing next chapter Harry does the same. It'll be interesting to see how his classes/tutoring works out along with whatever other training is part of the various plans (Hermione, Sirius, Remus, ?), Sirius / Severus relations, and of course Harry / Hermione.

Looking forward to the next.
Contramancer chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
Not enough koalas! This story is good and getting better.
WL Chastain chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
I'm not sure I believe the story you told about your elbow (wink wink nudge nudge). You do know that batteries are cheap nowadays, right? (wiggles eyebrows)

I look forward to the next chapter. Hopefully it will be easier to read since your ELBOW is getting back to normal...lol.
blackcallalily chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
Awesome! hope you update soon!
Gemini18 chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
Great chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
Great chapter. I love this story. It's really good and you are doing an awesome job with it. I can't wait to read what happens next.
evil genus chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
brilliant as always. I do wonder though, don't the Champions possibky owe a life debt to Harry? I mean he didn't have to be bound, he chose to to save their life and Magic.
7,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 238 .. Last Next »