Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
Bluewolf80 chapter 83 . 9/14
Awesome chapter! I thought maybe Dumbledore was having a heart attack from fighting all those dementors.
Bluewolf80 chapter 79 . 9/14
Ok so I was kinda right about the rest of the nightly visitors and kinda wrong. Do I still owe you the Galleon?!
Bluewolf80 chapter 78 . 9/14
Love the idea of the dreams. I was surprised at Ariana being included. Let's see they will be Arcturus and then James? I'll bet you a Galleon...
Bluewolf80 chapter 75 . 9/14
A simple switching spell? Seriously? Were they leaving the goblets open to attack on purpose or what? I figured those things would be warded to high heavens. And Winky. There weren't any alarms or strong wards around her even though everyone knew that there was a Death Eater at the school. I know that you have to move the plot along but these oversights seem reminiscent of before Lord Black's influence Hogwarts.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 9/14
Very dramatic scene where they destroy the Horux
Bluewolf80 chapter 70 . 9/14
Why is he going by Thomas here? Yes, he hates the name of his muggle father but he went by Tom in school. Are you trying to show that he doesn't think of himself as Tom? I doubt he'd think of himself as Tomas either.
Like the memory from the diary said, Tom IS Lord Voldemort. He became him. He evolved into something different and left his prior self behind; Tom Riddle.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 9/13
Again good work to keep the criticisms of Dumbledore balanced, including unreliable agent
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 9/13
LOL for "for the record this is worse than I imagined" Kudos to Kreacher for knowing just when to appear with the booze

Very good breakdown of Dumbledore's theorized scheming. Remus keeps it balanced so it does not go into bashing or making Dumbledore look too dark or manipulative, while still making clear that what he has done is not proper. Probably the best work on this I have seen
Ottawa Pagan chapter 87 . 9/13
Amazing story!
kittyranma chapter 87 . 9/13
Loved it.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 70 . 9/12
Another contrive way in giving the other side info where the Rat squad just so happens to talk loudly in a public setting about sensitive stuff like amateurs and Pettigrew just so happens to be there at the exact moment to hear. You're making the minions too competent least of all Peter Pettigrew.

And they happen to have a masking charm powerful enough that it manage to fool the map. How did they even find a workaround of the map without examining it because I doubt Peter would have been able to provide details of the spells and enchantment to make the map. There are details that the story just gloss over because reasons (-.-)
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 69 . 9/12
Sure, just announce it to everyone in a newspaper that Tonks is pregnant when they know Voldemort needs pregnant women as a recipe for his sick potion and that Greyback is hunting Remus. What could possibly go wrong. Probably the most idiotic move Sirius did to date.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 62 . 9/11
This is a great story but the con of this story is there is too much mushy stuff. It's sickening to read the amount of kissing and hugging between Harry and Sirius. I love the political intrigue in the story but the drama is too over-the-top. It doesn't help that Harry falls apart and makes stupid decisions once Sirius is taken out of the picture. I'm forcing myself to read through this mushy mess merely because I'm interested about the Family magic and the Deathly Hallows role in the story.
Bluewolf80 chapter 32 . 9/11
The Three Brothers fought a dark wizard named after a river?! Oh, that's ingenious! I must tip my hat to you! What a fabulous way to explain how the fairy tale began.
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 87 . 9/10
This was good, rather sad, but very good.
9,591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »