Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
GentleSoul76 chapter 20 . 4/17
The meeting between Snape and Lucius was interesting, and the Deatheater meeting was entertaining, but being in Lucius' point of view was a bit disgusting, especially what he had planned to keep Narcissa under his thumb, really squicked me.
The Wizengamot meeting was cool too, though at times I wasn't sure if it had crossed the line from simply critizing Dumbledore to bashing him. Its hard to tell, that line is a bit thin.
I thought that part at the end, where Sirius convinced/tricked them into donating their money, was pretty cool. (Or at least I think that's what happened. Its sort of unclear because I'm reading it so late at night.)
GentleSoul76 chapter 19 . 4/17
All this mingling of blood in the rituals kind of makes me cringe, considering that a lot of diseases can be transmitted through the blood. I mean, maybe they just didn't know about it, or their magic can counteract it, but considering they can't counteract lycanthropy I'm not sure if that's true? But seeing how often they mingle blood is often is just sad because they must be transmitting diseases during those rituals right? Unless maybe the ritual magic protects them from that, I mean, I'm not sure how it would since you keep stating that the totems aren't sentient except in regards to Harry, but its something to think about for the sequel.
Deirdre1 chapter 87 . 4/17
I blasted through this story in less than 6 days, organising my read time around work and household stuff. Yes, it's that engaging; yes, it's that enthralling. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Your characterizations are brilliant. I don't even know where to start. :) Well done.
glenn1970 chapter 87 . 4/15
One of the best stories on this site! Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this work of art. Love it :-)

Layne
Emelf chapter 87 . 4/14
I just reread your story and enjoyed it as much as the first time . It is still well written
Cassandra30 chapter 87 . 4/13
You have managed to write a story that grips you to the end. That shows the humanity of the antagonists as well as the failings of the protagonists. Superb story.
Cassandra30 chapter 86 . 4/13
Poor Severus! I would wish happiness for him regardless.
Cassandra30 chapter 85 . 4/13
I do feel sorry for Peter. The other Marauders did not stand by him as they should have. Not really.
I feel for Severus as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 84 . 4/13
If Hannah is carrying the Crouch Heir then the child will need to raised carefully but loved and not held accountable for its parents actions. Honestly Neville and everyone needs to know that Barty and Rab played with him and not tortured his parents.
Cassandra30 chapter 83 . 4/13
Albus was an appropriate choice. For all the reasons said. The House of Diggory is no more. sigh That is just so wrong. The House of Abbott has a traitor to deal with. That will not be easy to unravel. Caro did love Bill. Sad. Pettigrew remembered his roots. Hopefully that will be taken into consideration. Barty is with Rab. An angry young man who could have been saved at one point. Tom is gone. Another angry young man. Who was failed.
Cassandra30 chapter 82 . 4/13
Excellent! What a fantastic story! Killing off Cedric was bad though.
Cassandra30 chapter 80 . 4/12
Hannah is the witch. Sue is getting help.
Cassandra30 chapter 79 . 4/12
Excellent! You are very talented. This story is creative and innovative.
Cassandra30 chapter 78 . 4/12