Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 15 . 11/10
Well here is a chapter I haven't submitted a review on yet. Lol!

This is such an amazing night story and I know I have said this before, but it needs saying again.

You have woven an amazing story together and it is such a good read (and it isn't even all done yet!) anyway, this story is my go to when I have nothing else to read. Even though I know everything that is going to happen in the coming chapters, it is just such a good story that one tends to not focus on what is to come and just what is happening then.

I know I speak for quite a few of us that we are eager for the next chapter and we understand the reason for the length of time it takes to get a new one, so you continue to do what you do and just continue to get better.

Keep up the amazing work!
AntiCreator chapter 9 . 11/10
I've waited so long and searched for a story like this. I'd even gone past this a few times but decided to give it a go last night and I'm glad I did. Obviously I'm only 9 chapters in so I don't know what's gonna happen but so far it's what I want to see in a story that I don't see in many other places. Harry becoming powerful judging by your comments at the start. Dumbledore although manipulative he isn't evil like too many fics like to paint him. He'll still be mates with Ron and the Weasley's aren't evil, another false and overused plot device in my eyes. Pairings wise I like canon but you're starting early enough in the book series to where it's entirely possible Harry and Hermione could end up together, as JK said herself it could have gone either way. I'll review along the way as and when but I like it so far.
POTTERPHILE chapter 76 . 11/9
well it has taken a ggood week but i have read the entire thing... i was looking for something meaty that i could sink my teeth into and boy did i find it.. this is wonderfully written.. well researched and thought out.. you characterizations are spot on... cant wait for more.. thank you so much
fanficV chapter 2 . 11/7
Did I review before? Should have, because now I'm reading this a second time!
00 chapter 76 . 11/1
Update soon
mk chapter 76 . 11/1
I love this fic! Still in the dark as to what this mysterious power is. Is Harry to become the King of magical Britain or something? Hmmm...
Thank you and please update soon!
R S IRANI chapter 76 . 11/1
Amazing! Please hurry up with the next chapter.
Mrs Yaya chapter 76 . 10/30
It is really getting exciting now.
mworth1019 chapter 76 . 10/28
Great this
Saphira113 chapter 76 . 10/27
My favorite part of this story is Sirius, Sirius and all of the work that he does to regain his house. Really I just love reading about him politicking and being generally badass.
Penneay chapter 76 . 10/25
This was great and I mean it from the bottom of my heart okay. Like I she'd tears at some parts. I can't communicate to you how much I've enjoyed this so far. I hope you update soon because quality like this is hard to find. Have a good night, morning, or day! :)
peggy77 chapter 38 . 10/23
I just wanted to say that I think this is one of the all-time best HP fan fiction stories I've ever read. Also, I hope you are feeling better soon.
ksecc1 chapter 74 . 10/23
I guess we knew it would always come down to the graveyard scene equivalent. It makes sense that they start planning for it. Thank you so much for the continued updates.
midasx chapter 76 . 10/19
Use a long time to catch up. It's a really fantastic fiction!
misherukuro chapter 75 . 10/20
The amount of time and work you've spent on this fic thus far is mind boggling. However it truly shows and I am grateful you share this most excellent and entertaining tale with us. I took the last week to get caught up on the dozen or two chapters that had been added and now I eagerly await how the rest of it will play out. ~,~
7,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »