Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
Ducky1776 chapter 73 . 6/16
Wow! I think this has got to be my most favorite fic! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I understand about the health issues but I hope you are able to continue it soon. Hang in there.
aleuriasedai chapter 22 . 6/14
I had to pause here at chapter 22 to tell you how brilliant this is. Unlike most Harry Potter stories that focus on extreme caricatures of the main roles in the books, you really managed to capture the feel of real people who make real mistakes. I especially love your handling of the Malfoys and Dumbledore. I can't wait to read more.
puiwaihin chapter 73 . 6/13
Thanks for sharing this. Seems the action is picking up in the past few chapters.

As a note, this story weighs in at over 700,000 words, enough for 7 decent length novels or roughly 200,000 words longer than War and Peace. On the one hand, congratulations, on the other, you should consider the pacing of the story.

This story, or series, is very strongly driven by character development. That's its strength. However, after a while some of the interaction becomes redundant. The first 40 or so chapters had the action taking place so slowly that it was easy to lose focus or interest.

However, what you're doing here in the last few chapters leading up to the final conflict with Voldemort is, I would say, about the right pace.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 73 . 6/12
This is very good I've enjoyed it immensely.
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 6/12
Awe poor Sirius.
puiwaihin chapter 66 . 6/12
Thanks for the chapter
puiwaihin chapter 57 . 6/11
enjoyable chapter
puiwaihin chapter 48 . 6/10
good chapter (aka, reading bookmark)
Edward chapter 73 . 6/10
If I ever manage to write a story and get to list My favorite stories, and authors this story and you will be listed. This is a very good story, I put it up there with Bobmin's Sunset over Britian and its sequel, the Firebird trilogy here on Fanfiction. Waiting for the next installment.
puiwaihin chapter 30 . 6/9
Excellent chapter.

I noted in previous chapters that a few times you used the word "prevaricated" incorrectly. Prevaricate means to lie. The way you used it, it seemed you wanted to say elaborated, or possibly corrected. Thought I'd add that into this note while I still remembered.
Mentally Strange Reader chapter 73 . 6/8
May I just say, this is a true and hands down masterpiece! Absolutely love the whole thing, I've read it more times than I can count. Reviewed more often than not too under various not-logged-in names and perhaps my old username too.

I'm seriously going to have to print out this story and transform it into mimic of a true book then mail it too you to view the result. Every time you post is a small godsend and I have to get my fix of this story so I don't fall into a withdrawal.

Love the story, love to you for writing the story, love the cat (I have my own as well as a floppy-eared puppy). Fantastic stuff. But I swear, if you don't finish, I'm going to have to find you and encourage you to finish. Just kidding. Sort of. Maybe.
puiwaihin chapter 21 . 6/8
This was one of the most well-done confrontations with a benevolent but horrendously neglectful/child endangering Dumbledore (a.k.a. canon) that I've read.

Kudos!
puiwaihin chapter 11 . 6/8
I like how you are having Sirius and Remus examine Dumbledore's decisions with "an open mind" (if a fiction story can even do that). I find so far that it's a good balance between what canon portrays Dumbledore as and the critical outsider perspective fanon has come up with.
angeleyes1984 chapter 73 . 6/6
Yay ur semi back cant wait for more
Seliki chapter 73 . 6/4
This story is awesome and wonderful and I am so looking forward for more. As to the cat understood we have 3 that demand only the best and tastiest for ever and right meow! lol.
7,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »