Reviews for A Marauder's Plan
ksecc1 chapter 72 . 5/22
Crouch and severus are such interesting characters.
ksecc1 chapter 71 . 5/22
And finally you're giving us some good information about the deathly hallows (and a bit about the family magic.) I have the feeling you're planning on bringing it all together in the end. I am looking forwar to seeing where this goes.
ksecc1 chapter 70 . 5/21
TMR has such a disturbing POV.
ksecc1 chapter 69 . 5/21
As I've said before, I'm really glad you're dealing with the rocky side of romance, and covering different people's POV. I read an American Academy of Pediatrics (the national body of American pediatricians) report on...TV and youth? Anyway, it pointed out that there are very few cases of STDs (which lycanthropy is a bit like that in this situation) and unwanted pregnancies in the media. Yes, there are some, but it's not statistically representative of actual life. Anyway, it's a good topic to explore.
mar91 chapter 73 . 5/21
A very good chapter
ksecc1 chapter 68 . 5/21
I appreciate the different POV. Thanks for writing this.
ksecc1 chapter 67 . 5/21
Excalibur. Is that one of those "out of left field" interventions? I don't see any build up or subsequent plot devices for that one.
ksecc1 chapter 66 . 5/21
I'm glad you're working on real life problems. There's so much saccharine romance in this site (and, to be fair, in publishing) that it can be nauseating. Love is a very important thing, but it shouldn't give a character a free pass to a life without difficulties.
MattBlack chapter 18 . 5/21
Excuse me, but you forgot one rather important detail... Lucius tried to KILL Harry in second year, and that wasn't even mentioned. He was trying to AK him... I'm fairly sure Sirius would have brought it up during this meeting...
ksecc1 chapter 65 . 5/21
Interesting consequences to the wrangling of the last chapter. I enjoy creative, complicated plots with lots of character development but also some action to keep it from getting stale. The thing is, a lot of convoluted plots include things out of left field. However, if the plot twists have been developed over several chapters or more, it makes the thing fun instead of staged.
ksecc1 chapter 64 . 5/21
Haha! It takes a different type of skill to write a thrilling political battle (as compared to action scene.) You definitely managed here.
ksecc1 chapter 63 . 5/21
You've managed to write a believable Cornelius Fudge that I kinda like. Impressive.

I wonder what you're going to do about the Remus/Tonks thing. I know it's cannon, but I never quite got the motivations in those two getting together. I'm sure if they do, you'll make it believable.
ksecc1 chapter 62 . 5/21
Ahhh, Tear jerker of a scene. I do like how Serius and Harry can be together as they let go of Lily and James.
ksecc1 chapter 61 . 5/21
Padfoot is awesome. A worthy animagus form of an awesome character.

And what was Dumbledore thinking? Trelawney? That is the only part of this chapter that seems forced by the author. I get that there's not many options, but that is almost as bad as Snape.
ksecc1 chapter 60 . 5/21
It's fun to read about Serius as Padfoot. You do a good job enhancing his character.
7,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »