Reviews for The Hyrule Games
Number 15 Ugxs Dark Destroyer chapter 1 . 4/27
Ruto, Midna or Ilia
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Good so far. As for who I think should win, LINK! FOR THE LOVE OF DIN LINK HAS TO WIN! He has SO MUCH he still has 2 do! Plus he's the HERO CHOSEN BY THE GODDESS FOR IT'S SAKE! HE CAN'T DIE! I don't even think he knows how to DIE and\or STAY DEAD!
Triforce Hyilian chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Plz continue!
And I think Link and Zel should win or as someone said earlier Link and Zel should be the last two and Link kills himself so Zel doesn't die! Whoever said this- Great idea!
And if Link does kill himself he should say something sad to Zel like "give Toon a hug for me" (Toon is Toon Link) if Toon isn't in the games ;(
Again plz continue
Ps I don't mind if u use this ;-)
-Triforce Hyilian (again) hehe
Triforce Hyilian chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Ahah very nice! I have tried to kill Navi sooooo many times on my Zelda games! She/he is SO annoying!
But the story was very short and I would like to know how it ends :) but besides that the plot is very interesting! ;) and you mentioned this was your first fanfic, if it is then you should be very very proud! For a first fanfic that is amazing!

Hope this helps

- Triforce Hyilian
Wtcoolgirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Let Tatl appear plz...
DoNotOpenTheBox chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
You know, the pre-games stuff is important, too.
EnderRaven1098 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is an awesome story! keep writing. I hope Midna wins. She's just that awesome. I would laugh if Shadow Link happened to show up somewhere.
xXRosewaterXx chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I am waiting for another chapter. It would be dramatic if link killed himself when it is the last two so zelda will not dir
Laserbeam13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I want Link and Zelda to win, like Peeta and Katniss.
QueenBri92 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is so good so far. Please continue!
Tterit chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Well obviously Link, but can you please not kill Groose off for few chapters? Because Groose is awesome! Anyway wonderful fic, can't wait till the next chapter, update soon please!
Library2.0 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Great story but Link should win.
josh chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
asume link
Vykktor chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
YES! DIE NAVI!
Clouds of Grey chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Whyyyyy did you have to make some of my favourite characters tributes! Link, Zelda, Midna, Ledd, Malon, Illia, Kaepora Gaebora, Ruto! Although I love how Navi died. I would hate her, except she really tries. And Tingle must die for A) Charging waaay too much for maps, B) Wearing similar clothes as me, C) He's a fairy-obsessed, flea-ridden, sweaty, Nayru-cursed creep. Could the Goddesses butt in and rescue? Or the Hyrule Army? Or the Great Deku Tree? Or the Deku King? Or the...