Reviews for Hells Bells
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
This is my fav hp story shame. It seems abandoned
roni2010 chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
great story! hope to see more of this wonderful story...
Tomon chapter 8 . 4/25/2016
Excellent story, shame it's seems to be abandoned. Especially given how few Harry & Katie stories are there even if it got such a nice potencial.
I love your slow build up and how they relationship is based on deeping their friendship.
Also Katie background is really well done and I was really looking forward to seeing her reaction to the more outstanding stories when Harry would tell her :)

Well maybe some day...
CreepyReaper chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
I know it's been a while since you updated, but I feel compelled to ask: is this story abandoned? It's just so good that it'd be a terrible shame to see it never completed. First, I love the name, it's perfect. Second, in a genre as small as Harry/Katie(MAYBE three or four stories that aren't harem) having easily the best of the lot(by a very, very wide margin) go unfinished is a kick in knee. Three, Katie actually feels like a character instead of a Ginny re-skin. The writing, the pacing, and the utilization of bits from the books in both canonical and unique ways to frame the story is all really well done. Even if it was a common ship this would be too good not to mourn for a cancellation. The rarity makes the blow sting even more.

In short, love your story, hope to hear if you plan on finishing or have moved on.
Ingrid chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
More please! :D
error322 chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
I love this story! I recently discovered it. It's a real shame it's not finished, I really want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Term not semester
JustxThexDoctor chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
Love this story! It'd be nice if you would finish it though. Lol. _
Cheebum chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
I love this story so much! I've read it twice now and it's so refreshing to see a believable Katie! I've always thought Katie and Harry would be so cute together and I love your interpretation of her. Please, please update!
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Though mostly dialogue, the whole thing runs smoothly. I like how you established their personalities and the connection Katie has wih harry. I see that you may not continue this but still excited to read the rest.
Sammyboy94 chapter 8 . 3/25/2015
Good story, update soon.
Spartan10007 chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Great story so far. Update, it's a shame to see a good story slow down. And yeah game of thrones!
RarRar93 chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
Any chance you're gonna continue this? :)
halibellover chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
This is wonderful story update soon please
Nzguy20 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
please update as this is an excellent story and it about a lesser used pairing too