Reviews for Hells Bells
Ingrid chapter 8 . 9/28
More please! :D
error322 chapter 8 . 8/30
I love this story! I recently discovered it. It's a real shame it's not finished, I really want to know what happens next.
Term not semester
JustxThexDoctor chapter 8 . 7/7
Love this story! It'd be nice if you would finish it though. Lol. _
Cheebum chapter 8 . 4/29
I love this story so much! I've read it twice now and it's so refreshing to see a believable Katie! I've always thought Katie and Harry would be so cute together and I love your interpretation of her. Please, please update!
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 4/5
Though mostly dialogue, the whole thing runs smoothly. I like how you established their personalities and the connection Katie has wih harry. I see that you may not continue this but still excited to read the rest.
Sammyboy94 chapter 8 . 3/25
Good story, update soon.
Spartan10007 chapter 8 . 3/5
Great story so far. Update, it's a shame to see a good story slow down. And yeah game of thrones!
RachelLouise1993 chapter 8 . 1/31
Any chance you're gonna continue this? :)
halibellover chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
This is wonderful story update soon please
Nzguy20 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
please update as this is an excellent story and it about a lesser used pairing too
nightkitty555 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I am loving this story and this pairing. Absolutely amazing. Are you going to write more? I really hope that you do! chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
I love this story! The character development is good, and the pace at which the friendship develops is believable, not to mention that you don't try to lay on the relationship too thick.
UndeadPikachu chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
Well, looks like it's been a while since this has been updated so I'm bracing for the worst, but hoping you update and decide to continue with this. One of the best Harry/Katie fics I've seen - I REALLY like how you've developed Katie's character - it stays true to what little we got to see of her in the books, and gives her a lot more fleshing out.
The Sorting Cat chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
I've enjoyed reading the story so far, hoping for more.