Reviews for Hells Bells
Sammyboy94 chapter 8 . 3/25
Good story, update soon.
Spartan10007 chapter 8 . 3/5
Great story so far. Update, it's a shame to see a good story slow down. And yeah game of thrones!
RachelLouise1993 chapter 8 . 1/31
Any chance you're gonna continue this? :)
halibellover chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
This is wonderful story update soon please
Nzguy20 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
please update as this is an excellent story and it about a lesser used pairing too
nightkitty555 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I am loving this story and this pairing. Absolutely amazing. Are you going to write more? I really hope that you do!
knarf.il chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
I love this story! The character development is good, and the pace at which the friendship develops is believable, not to mention that you don't try to lay on the relationship too thick.
UndeadPikachu chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
Well, looks like it's been a while since this has been updated so I'm bracing for the worst, but hoping you update and decide to continue with this. One of the best Harry/Katie fics I've seen - I REALLY like how you've developed Katie's character - it stays true to what little we got to see of her in the books, and gives her a lot more fleshing out.
The Sorting Cat chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
I've enjoyed reading the story so far, hoping for more.
Nemrut chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Really like this story and how you portrayed Katie's character. I also love how you are not rushing things or aren't demonizing anyone.

Would love to read more, thank you for sharing this.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
The story's pretty interesting so far, but what's up with the bold? It's rather jarring, and it's not like the bold is accentuating anything. Anyways, keep it up. Except for the bold, of course.
Awesomeness09 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
It is amazing
I love it
Pls update
RAfan2421 chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
I like the idea, but I never thought Mclaggen would like anybody...
Anyways, good story, keep updating, and do finish the story.
Nomoreturningaway chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Thank you for the update. I always check every few weeks for it, but i'm always disappointed. Not this time though!
eskimoRock chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Point Given! Hello! I was very happy when this story alert came into my inbox, you've been quiet so long. I'm sorry to hear about the rtb, but then I stopped mine too and so did pretty much everybody else. The forum is still running, but it's been pretty dead lately :( by the way, I don't blame you for the game of thrones addiction, I've recently discovered it myself!

I loved this chapter, anyway. You've managed to make it so that it feels like it could easily happen within canon, which is quite the skill! The mclaggen part was entertaining and made me hate him even more, and you always leave me wondering how you're going to twist canon to make it fit, like with the hermione bit here! thank you for this chapter.