Reviews for Rainbow Bright
I dunno how many times I've read this. It never gets old.
subtleanarchist chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN ALL MY YEARS OF LIVING. Quinn's nearly desperate horniness was the icing on the rainbow-sprinkled cake. I loved this so fookin' much, you are absolutely amazing. I've loved your work ever since Comfortably Numb, and this is the crackiest thing I've ever read from you, forever bless.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
"She almost explode into a thousand skittles" OH MY GOD. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME. I was somehow cracking up laughing and turned on the whole time. Much skill, you have.
CupidLove chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
strawberrymacchiato chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Absolutely brilliant-both the idea and the way it all panned out. Just hilarious. I remember thinking to myself somewhere near the beginning of this-I sure hope its rated M! haha:D Oh dear, I laughed so much when Quinn said back off bitch to Mr. Schue, and then Rachels comment about the scissors...but in general Quinns never back down lust fuelled Rachel chase was just the most hilarious, wonderful thing. Hats off to you:):):)
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh My God! I lived this!

"I drive past sometimes to see if I
can see you. Not in a stalker way,
I just like to admire you from afar
without your knowledge or

I laughed so hard i cried and made others laugh with me for no other reason than because my mirth was so contagious! I only read this because you just put out the sequel! I'm so glad I came across it! Brilliant!
logansquare2212 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is the funniest Glee story I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing this. I agree with others this story needs a sequel.
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
OH. MY. GOD. J. OH. MY. GOD. I can't begin to tell you how much this made me laugh, my ribs hurt from it. I just. The way. This is hilarious and perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Lmfaooooo this fic was hilarious. You sir(?), are an amazing author.
primadonna101 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
this story really needs to have a sequel :)
haelthy chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
hahaha, damn this is hilarious!

"Belinda Carlisle was right, heaven was on earth"
i literally had to stop myself from laughing!

i really enjoyed this fic! you are so one of my fave writers now! thanks for making me laugh so hard!
midwinternight chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is so funny! And it needs a sequal!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Seriously? This needs to be a two shot please :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013