Reviews for Locker Room
Antoine chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
i'd give everything to be at sam's place !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was fucking hot, I love the pairing as well. I need sex like this, apart from the fact I have a vagina but heh, I'm open minded. You're amazing at writing. Love it!
Penelope205 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
O_O.../
Loved it! Whoa, this was amazing! So descriptive...thanks
M206 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Hot
1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
this was sexy and hot as hell- but then the 'trouty mouth' was like throwing a bucket of ice water on all the hotness- killed the erotica i would get rid of that so you leave your readers hot and bothered and wanting more- like what happens at puck's house that night...but really lovin' the locker room sex- a little more body worship woulda really done it for me- thanks much for sharing your hotness with us
Mrbatj chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
We want more of that a lot more
Arthur57 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
LOOVE THIS! Bottom sam with puck is my dream. Plus you write smut pretty well. Thanks for writing this amazing fic ;)
Master Gaga chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I'll be brutally honest. This is fucking hot! I want my ass eaten out just like that :)
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
this is hot and awesome love it.

Ykl3000
seheronelves chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
AWESOME. :D
dapperisko chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
The intimate scenes were well written. IMO, more descriptions on there facial expressions.
swimtotheoceanfloor chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Wow... I used to hate Sam/Puck with a burning passion... but after reading that story, I'm considering shipping it. Yet another brilliant smutty fix :)
LBQIO chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
i bet puck loves sam's trouty mouth
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
As Santana would say, "Wanky, Wanky!" Loved it.
lizzielove2016 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012