Reviews for The Five Fold Path
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was just perfect!
Drunken Boxer chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Beautifully written! A short and sweet insight into each turtle's psyche. I especially enjoyed Michelangelo's reason, which is a perspective I had not yet considered. Masterfully done.
MissMoMo1990 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Very nice one-shot. The reasoning for each turtle fits them very well.
RainbowMoon13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I like this. It is interesting to "see" where their reasons come from. I did notice an overall theme, though. They all fight to protect their family.

Wonderfully done. Thanks for writing.
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Very deep! Good work!

Hey, if you're on LJ, there's a Turtle drabble comm that may interest you. TMNT-Tuesdays is the name of it. We're small but always keeping the Turtle love alive.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Whoa. That was an awesome story and very good in citing the reasons that the Turtles fight. I like some of the answers, even Mikey's. I can see him getting angry and staying focused. Despite being a goofball, Mikey knows when it's time to get serious in a fight, no matter how much authors try to make him seem as though he's weak. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Nobodyshouldknow chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I am too lazy to log in. Sorry about that. Anyways: great work! I love these speculations. You really have got some good points.
In The Clouds chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Extremely insightful. I feel like you understand the characters so well, and your writing flawlessly invites us to have a deeper understanding too.