Reviews for The Stare Down
Gray02 chapter 34 . 11/20/2015
This was an incredible chapter! Hilarious!
Wk chapter 34 . 11/6/2015
What? Quatre and Dorothy don't want children? They need an heir though! Don't see that happening. Quatre will be a loving father!

Besides that funny.
bbybear85 chapter 34 . 11/6/2015
I think it's a cute idea. :) It makes it kind of magical and especially authentic.
Wing Zero Alchemist chapter 34 . 11/6/2015
Seems a bit insulting to simply call Gundam Wing just a 'cartoon'. Regardless of the medium the story of Gundam Wing is one the most complex (some might say convoluted) political story of its time. It just happen to involve giant robots. I don't see that as being anymore out of place than magic and dragons in Game of Thrones. In fact it makes more sense because it's treated like the military power it is.

But that's just my opinion.
Lancedark chapter 34 . 11/6/2015
Hahaha this chapter is fun and i love reunions!
curio cherry chapter 34 . 11/6/2015
I imagine it the show will be in American style cartoon not anime
Raksha chapter 33 . 11/5/2015
Thank you for these nice little snap-shot stories.
I recall stumbling across your work once, and somehow, lost track of it. Now all of a sudden, your work popped up again and I have enjoyed reading all the one-shots again.
Don't know if you plan on working on more fanfiction, but I would be looking forward to it!
Thanks for writing these!
bbybear85 chapter 33 . 11/3/2015
After carving three, this year, I've decided to convince my children that they don't really need to cut up squash for Halloween. It's tedious, they rot, and the guts give me a rash on my arms. :P
bbybear85 chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
(It's probably untimely to leave a review now, but..." G'awwwwwww.
dootadoot chapter 33 . 10/31/2015
I love random, unexpected updates!
Kitani chapter 33 . 10/30/2015
Dude I just carved a pumpkin too! For a second I was scared for these too. I was soooo happy to find an update! Happy Halloween!
curio cherry chapter 33 . 10/30/2015
Happy Halloween!
Katie Yuy chapter 33 . 10/30/2015
Loved it! :)
Lancedark chapter 32 . 10/29/2015
*randomly read stories* uh, I'm a little curious about that novel of yours and I wonder if I can have a chance to read it... (:
virihu chapter 33 . 10/29/2015
It has been a while. I'm glad to see a new chapter.