Reviews for The Stare Down
Kuroi Uma chapter 31 . 6/2/2014
I like stories that only have dialogue because they are a very practical, fast read, and because writting dialogues is so easy. The only problem is that if you get just a little distracted, when you return to your reading you no longer know who is who and have ti start all over again. So it might be a good idea to add a "she said" or "he said" here or there.
Princess Mko chapter 31 . 6/2/2014
Hehe poor Duo
Guest chapter 31 . 6/1/2014
Interesting idea to see Heero and Duo go running, lol. But I don't think it would bother Duo that much to exercise. Curious to see how that story would develop
Princess Mko chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Uhhh so funny
Princess Mko chapter 30 . 5/28/2014
Wow very funny and cute fanfict.. I enjoyed all the chapters :-D
Kuroi Uma chapter 30 . 5/20/2014
Damn you, Duo!
Hahah
That's how I feel right now.
Nice chapter! :)
Katie Yuy chapter 30 . 5/19/2014
Oh my gosh, I love it! :)
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Lol! That was awesome!
curio cherry chapter 30 . 5/19/2014
Wow! Relena being naughty!
little princess chapter 28 . 9/17/2013
Heero with a beard? That would be funny. Asian people usually have very little facial hair. *tries to imagine Heero with a few stubs* _"
little princess chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
Just reading through these snippets. They're funny and some of them are really cute like this one!
curio cherry chapter 29 . 9/16/2013
Quatre was loosing his mind? Amusing indeed. I love Heero's reaction :)
Guest chapter 29 . 9/16/2013
I have been waiting years for someone to make a funny shot of this! Years! :) Thank you!
Cyn Finnegan chapter 29 . 9/16/2013
Yes, send Trowa. If anyone can talk sense into Quatre, it's him.
Wing Zero Alchemist chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
BWAHAHAHA! That literally made me crack up for a couple of minutes. The reveal that Heero was the one pushing to move the relationship forward was perfect! Totally out of character, but hilarious none the less.