Reviews for It's a little werid don'tcha think?
KpopAndAnime chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
This is amazing! Neji did kinda make me mad because I would rather have Gaara have Lee more than Neji.
I'm gonna hurt(somehow I will find out) who made Lee go to jail.
My little Lee-kun is in jail... :c
SASGAY chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
me like alot and whos da stalker Orochimaru?WELL ..UMMM..CONTINUE...UUHHH..AAAMMM...OH PLEASE CONTINUE DA STORY THANK YOUS B A SELECT START IM TRYING TO UNLOCK YOUR HEART
FluffyHammie chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Nooo! Please has inspiration! This story is sooo good! Please keep writing when your writer's block passes!
FluffyHammie chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Huh? Wait!
1) What did Lee want to say to Gaara?
2) Who does he have feeling for? Gaara or Neji?
3) Who gave them all that money? (was it Gaara or the dude Gaara saw?)
4) Who did Gaara see that's targeting Lee?
T.T So many question...
Let's find out! *Raises fist and goes to the next chapter*
FluffyHammie chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
OMG! GAARA WHY DID YOU STOOPP! Awhhh, poor Lee! Well, I really like the story and it's just soooo good! Awhh only two chappies left T.T I'm guna keep reading! I hope things turn out okay and Lee gets better!
FluffyHammie chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
O.O Ehhhhhh!? *In total shock and can't think of anything else to say to this* ...
Whaaaaaaat?
FluffyHammie chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
*gasps!* Ohmigshohmigoshohmigosh! Whaaaaatttt! That was amazing! *gaping* omgomgomgomg! XD I actually pulled up my playlist and listened to the song as I read it haha :P But what was that!? What happened? Its was so.. so... hot! Then! Ahh! Lee, you better be okay! And Neji better not have ruined that amazing moment! . I'ma read the next onee!
FluffyHammie chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Oooooo Love triangle! Lee sounds uber smexyy! Nej sounds super jelouse! Gaara sounds totally smitten! Haha bravo! Bravo! Oh 'Tachi, 'Tachi, 'Tachi Haha, I like the plot so far, so! On to the next one!
BlooKisses chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
D: noooooo! Lee?! In jail?!
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD.
FluffyHammie chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Ahh! Noo! Neji, leave them alone! Hmph, fine you can plot all you want but I hope that what you do plot will back fire! Hmm hmm! *nods with arms crossed*
The song- great! It played through my head as I read and I invisioned Lee doing all those things too :P
Yet another great chapter and I can't wait to read the others! On to chapter 3! *raises fist and runs off to next chapter*
FluffyHammie chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Kyaa! I loved the ending! Hehe! Awhh its so fluffy! I'ma read more :P
P.S.: That random switch im POVs was cool too!
KakaIru chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Asdfghgfdsdfg! That was so hot!

But I don't know I had the impression that you already had uploaded this chapter, but only the first part was familiar...

Bur anyways! I really liked this!

Ne, and just a question... are you deleting all your fics? *sad*
cuteelika chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
hehe

is gaara gonna pound someone

*puts thinking cap on*

im gonna take a wild guess and say yes

hey i just ryhmed anyways hot scene in the bathroom

loving the story as usual cant wait for the next chapter yay
cuteelika chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
*falls over from nose bleed*

omfg words cant describe how good that just was *snikers*

lee and gaara in a bathroom that's dark

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DONT YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE PERVERTED MINDS OUT THERE?

*looks innocently up at the sky*

anyways i am not going to ramble on about how good this was because as usual you are suppose to know by now i am in love with this story

GREAT STORY AS USUAL and cant wait for the next chapter
cuteelika chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
FIGHT! FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!

WHO ATTACK HIM

gaara i say this kick their ass

omg i was like what went on there and who shouted

honestly lee and gaara are meant to be so why is everyone else getting on like such baby bitches i dont understand *sighs*

anywho AMAZING story and i hope you continue the story soon and let me just say one thing I FREAKING LOVE YOU this story is like *sniffles* so great short chapters but still great