Reviews for Dolcemente
Ngie chapter 19 . 11/3
really good story, I had a lot of fun reading it.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 19 . 9/4
Lol, at the end of this, especially with Angela telling Jane to just try her best... I thought she got the a strap-on or a book on how to please your partner in bed. I was shocked at the picture, but it was a lovely idea. I was just as nervous as Maura was opening it lol.

I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. It was emotion wrenching, and just lovely. I loved it.
owieeey chapter 19 . 8/8
Awesome and well written story. I loved it, good work. ;)
Jenn Deering chapter 19 . 6/5
I *really* enjoyed this story. The cadence was perfect. By the time M&J had sex for the first time, I was ready for a nice, slow, love-making scene, which you delivered perfectly. Rizzles wasn't rushed or unnecessarily delayed. I only wish you had painted a more in-depth physical description of Martha Calderon - I had trouble picturing her as someone Jane would fine attractive. I appreciated Martha's character, and that she pushed Jane a bit with the physical intimacy. I was grossed-out with Charles, though. I have a hard time seeing Maura with most men, but especially with a jerk. I'm glad you didn't dwell on Charles too much. Great job!
Jenn Deering chapter 9 . 6/5
This is a great story. Slow burn, sweet, in line with the characters, and fun. Thanks for writing it!
Jenn Deering chapter 6 . 6/4
Hilarious scene with the mothers in the cafe!
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 19 . 4/9
I can't say how much I enjoy your work! Your humor mixed with just the right amount of angst. This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read! Your Jane is fantastic! Smart, tough, funny, and not afraid to go after what she wants. And the love scene between her and Maura was very moving. I could see it happening just like that. I'm very happy to have found your work.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 19 . 12/5/2014
what a great story! so much emotion, and angst and drama and just... it has it all!

I do like jealous!Maura and the way you made them both realize what they want is actually right in front of them was really great. can't help but ship Martha and Jane just a tiny bit. it sounds like a very lovely combination, although Rizzles will always be endgame for me.

the details about Jane and the piano playing were so palpable and woven into the story beautifully. I really enjoyed every single chapter. I have to admit that I suspected the assitant for most of the fic, but hey, maybe there's another happy ending on the horizon there.

thank you for writing and sharing this awesome piece.
RedPoetist chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
Great story. :-)
neweldi chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
Thanks, I love it, its a wonderful story :-)
IncendioVerum chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Brava, brava! One of the most detailed and original RI stories I've ever read on . I love your take on Jane's grandmother, and the often overlooked musical talent of Jane that somehow got lost in the series. Great story, I can't gush enough about it. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!
Anita chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
This was a wonderful story. You write beautifully. I really enjoyed it. Also, Martha Argerich has a daughter named Lidia (Lidia Chen Argerich) and she plays the violin. I was wondering if you knew when you wrote your Lidia.
Again, amazing story and great characterizations. Also, the dialogues. AWESOM!
LilithL2 chapter 19 . 3/6/2014
beautiful story! :)
congratulations, you made me love each scene and cry with Jane about Nonna...
i love when Jane has some skills that nobody knows about and you portraited her as a beliable skill she could have because all the story you wrote about it.
congratulations :)
marmitelover1710 chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
pmsl at angela's n constance's conversation. definitely twilight zone. or sum1 spiked their coffee!
Noob chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
You know, I really like Martha. I can't blame Jane for succumbing to her charms. There's just something positively alluring about a sophisticated, worldy and talented older woman.