Reviews for Dolcemente
Mumas47 chapter 19 . 3/8
Simply adorable!

A true definition of 'Rizzles':

Balanced characterisation of both Jane and Maura
A crime plot - not just a romance
Other characters - including new ones like Nonna
A view of the romance from other perspectives

Reading this was like immersing oneself in a lovely warm bath!

Thank you!
Brava!
milagglad chapter 19 . 2/15
I like
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 19 . 11/5/2016
This was lovely I am very glad that I found this story, the case, the way that the characters behave, everything was good.
KateB chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
Beautifully done. Characterization and dialogue ring so true. For me, it's the fiction that gets the characters right - and enlarges on them beyond the confines of the show - that stays with you. You know who these women are and write them with such care. Funny, too! Please give us more of your Jane and Maura.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/20/2016
Loved, loved, loved your story...Such heartfelt emotions especially all the pent up emotions surrounding Nonna...I could relate to those held in emotions that finally have nowhere to hi but out! Thanks for writing such a beautiful story!
Bekka0405 chapter 19 . 10/12/2016
Absolutely amazing!
Thanks for sharing!
henry baker chapter 19 . 8/20/2016
awwwww all jane wants is her lucky charms coz after all she did get lucky and get a dr lol
henry baker chapter 12 . 8/20/2016
oh my trouble brewing with the 3 of them
henry baker chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
uh oh never a good sign lol
SpurBoy chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
I know this is a bit late...but I'm just reading your story now:) I really wish there was a Nonna Maria stall in Jane's life. She is AWESOME! Thanks for a great read!
Daryl chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
a very enjoyable story
Daryl chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
so what was jane's response to the offer of coffee? enjoying it so far
D3nsei chapter 19 . 2/13/2016
ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING STORYTELLING!
*BRAVO*
Jupiter chapter 19 . 2/3/2016
I loved this story. It had everything. Crime, drama, suspense, humour, love and sex. I think you nailed Jane's character so accurately it was uncanny. The humour throughout the story had me chuckling and smiling constantly. The story telling was immaculate and had me hooked from the beginning. You are a true wordsmith which I am in awe of - the vocabulary was amazing. Your knowledge was extremely impressive especially about music. The whole story was wonderfully crafted and although I have read tons of Rizzles fan fiction, this stood out a mile from the rest. Truly impressive writing. I would recommend this story to everyone, even those who are not R&I fans. I have run out is superlatives, suffice to say I am mortified this story has ended!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/2/2016
It's been years but I hope you don't mind the lateness of this review. I meant to stop at every chapter and write one, but I just go so sucked into your story... This was beautiful. My favourite is the relationship between Angela and Constance. That's just my new fave thing. Now I'm going to look for it in all the fics. Ah well haha. You win some, you lose some I suppose. Thanks for writing a fun, captivating piece! I enjoyed immensely.