Reviews for Dolcemente
Capulet730 chapter 19 . 4/25
I loved reading this story so much. Rizzles romance. Jane playing the piano. Angela and Constance shenanigans. A! Thanks for writing!
Brilliant, thanks so much :-)
lealover chapter 19 . 8/2/2017
Really unusual storyline told very well, thoroughly enjoyed this
Mumas47 chapter 19 . 3/8/2017
Simply adorable!

A true definition of 'Rizzles':

Balanced characterisation of both Jane and Maura
A crime plot - not just a romance
Other characters - including new ones like Nonna
A view of the romance from other perspectives

Reading this was like immersing oneself in a lovely warm bath!

Thank you!
Brava!
milagglad chapter 19 . 2/15/2017
I like
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 19 . 11/5/2016
This was lovely I am very glad that I found this story, the case, the way that the characters behave, everything was good.
KateB chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
Beautifully done. Characterization and dialogue ring so true. For me, it's the fiction that gets the characters right - and enlarges on them beyond the confines of the show - that stays with you. You know who these women are and write them with such care. Funny, too! Please give us more of your Jane and Maura.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/20/2016
Loved, loved, loved your story...Such heartfelt emotions especially all the pent up emotions surrounding Nonna...I could relate to those held in emotions that finally have nowhere to hi but out! Thanks for writing such a beautiful story!
Bekka0405 chapter 19 . 10/12/2016
Absolutely amazing!
Thanks for sharing!
crime fictiction chapter 19 . 8/20/2016
awwwww all jane wants is her lucky charms coz after all she did get lucky and get a dr lol
crime fictiction chapter 12 . 8/20/2016
oh my trouble brewing with the 3 of them
crime fictiction chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
uh oh never a good sign lol
SpurBoy chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
I know this is a bit late...but I'm just reading your story now:) I really wish there was a Nonna Maria stall in Jane's life. She is AWESOME! Thanks for a great read!
Daryl chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
a very enjoyable story
Daryl chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
so what was jane's response to the offer of coffee? enjoying it so far