Reviews for Dolcemente
xxraug-mossxx chapter 19 . 12/5/2014
what a great story! so much emotion, and angst and drama and just... it has it all!

I do like jealous!Maura and the way you made them both realize what they want is actually right in front of them was really great. can't help but ship Martha and Jane just a tiny bit. it sounds like a very lovely combination, although Rizzles will always be endgame for me.

the details about Jane and the piano playing were so palpable and woven into the story beautifully. I really enjoyed every single chapter. I have to admit that I suspected the assitant for most of the fic, but hey, maybe there's another happy ending on the horizon there.

thank you for writing and sharing this awesome piece.
RedPoetist chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
Great story. :-)
neweldi chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
Thanks, I love it, its a wonderful story :-)
IncendioVerum chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Brava, brava! One of the most detailed and original RI stories I've ever read on . I love your take on Jane's grandmother, and the often overlooked musical talent of Jane that somehow got lost in the series. Great story, I can't gush enough about it. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!
Anita chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
This was a wonderful story. You write beautifully. I really enjoyed it. Also, Martha Argerich has a daughter named Lidia (Lidia Chen Argerich) and she plays the violin. I was wondering if you knew when you wrote your Lidia.
Again, amazing story and great characterizations. Also, the dialogues. AWESOM!
LilithL2 chapter 19 . 3/6/2014
beautiful story! :)
congratulations, you made me love each scene and cry with Jane about Nonna...
i love when Jane has some skills that nobody knows about and you portraited her as a beliable skill she could have because all the story you wrote about it.
congratulations :)
marmitelover1710 chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
pmsl at angela's n constance's conversation. definitely twilight zone. or sum1 spiked their coffee!
Noob chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
You know, I really like Martha. I can't blame Jane for succumbing to her charms. There's just something positively alluring about a sophisticated, worldy and talented older woman.
Noob chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
Lmfao. Jane gets paparazzo'd at THE best moments. :D the legend of Romeo Rizzoli will live on!
Noon chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Oh god, I had the biggest grin on my face throughout this chap! Maura's utter confusion and her Twilight Zone refferences just made my day.
LEIDEE D chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
I thought this was a well written Rizzles! I enjoy reading stories when they fall in love and this was a good find. Nice job.
LoveIsles chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
This was truely a wonderful story and a great Christmas gift as I read it on Christmas Eve. Thank you.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/2/2013
I've read the story before (multiple times, I think), but it cracks me up every time. Maura's logic is just the best, my favourite bit must be the scrabble part :D Also, combining that with pianists, classical music and jazz has to be a win! Thanks for sharing, it's such a lovely story :)
Scarlet Kurenai chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
Sheer perfection. You've done an amazing job at writing a back story that molded the character of our beloved Detective Jane Rizzoli. Well, at least how Jane is in Season 1 and somewhat in Season 2. The writers in that show did a great job of deconstructing Jane in the latter seasons that she is almost unrecognizable. Sheesh, sorry about the rant. I just wish the producers would hire you and other brilliant writer like you to write for the show, I would bet my left arm that R&I would be more popular than it is now. Thank you so much for such a wonderful read!
karibqueen5 chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
This was great! Humor (laughed out loud a lot), intrigue, romance, the whole package for me and a great plot! I had passed this story by a few times in my searches and for some reason never read it. A fellow FF author and friend suggested it to me a few days ago and you can imagine my surprise when I read the summary and realized it was the story I saw in passing before. Glad I gave it a shot, and finished it in one day. I really like how you ended it too, on a light note and with a big smile on my face. It's going on the favorites! Thanks for this!