Reviews for Dolcemente
cjunited38 chapter 19 . 8/20
awwwww all jane wants is her lucky charms coz after all she did get lucky and get a dr lol
cjunited38 chapter 12 . 8/20
oh my trouble brewing with the 3 of them
cjunited38 chapter 2 . 8/19
uh oh never a good sign lol
SpurBoy chapter 10 . 7/29
I know this is a bit late...but I'm just reading your story now:) I really wish there was a Nonna Maria stall in Jane's life. She is AWESOME! Thanks for a great read!
Daryl chapter 19 . 6/7
a very enjoyable story
Daryl chapter 2 . 6/5
so what was jane's response to the offer of coffee? enjoying it so far
D3nsei chapter 19 . 2/13
ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING STORYTELLING!
*BRAVO*
Jupiter chapter 19 . 2/3
I loved this story. It had everything. Crime, drama, suspense, humour, love and sex. I think you nailed Jane's character so accurately it was uncanny. The humour throughout the story had me chuckling and smiling constantly. The story telling was immaculate and had me hooked from the beginning. You are a true wordsmith which I am in awe of - the vocabulary was amazing. Your knowledge was extremely impressive especially about music. The whole story was wonderfully crafted and although I have read tons of Rizzles fan fiction, this stood out a mile from the rest. Truly impressive writing. I would recommend this story to everyone, even those who are not R&I fans. I have run out is superlatives, suffice to say I am mortified this story has ended!
It's been years but I hope you don't mind the lateness of this review. I meant to stop at every chapter and write one, but I just go so sucked into your story... This was beautiful. My favourite is the relationship between Angela and Constance. That's just my new fave thing. Now I'm going to look for it in all the fics. Ah well haha. You win some, you lose some I suppose. Thanks for writing a fun, captivating piece! I enjoyed immensely.
DEEG1291 chapter 19 . 1/18
Wow! I can't tell you how much I absolutely love this story! Read it from beginning to end in one evening because I just couldn't stop. It will have to join the ranks of my favorites so I can indulge in it again. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
Honorcpt chapter 19 . 1/18
Beautiful...Thank you for a wonderful story.
sailor8t chapter 19 . 1/18
This was lovely. Thanks so much for sharing.
Ngie chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
really good story, I had a lot of fun reading it.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 19 . 9/4/2015
Lol, at the end of this, especially with Angela telling Jane to just try her best... I thought she got the a strap-on or a book on how to please your partner in bed. I was shocked at the picture, but it was a lovely idea. I was just as nervous as Maura was opening it lol.

I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. It was emotion wrenching, and just lovely. I loved it.
Owieeey chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
Awesome and well written story. I loved it, good work. ;)