Reviews for An Heir To The Throne
thatcoyotegirlwolf chapter 13 . 1/11
I love this story! Are you going to continue it...?
Random35 chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
Please please please update. I miss your story so much. This should be a movie. Like 50 shades of Gray. Everyone misses your story and I miss your story. Even if u have all this stuff going on. Everyone is here for you and ready to read. Ready to laugh, ready to cry, ready to gasp, and ready to enjoy. Please update. It's been two long years and I miss Aladdin and his constant and funny sex urges. I miss Jasmine and how even in her darkest everyone is rooting and cheering for her. If you have writer's block. We can give you ideas and lead with that. Otherwise please update the story everyone loves.
Minimoss9 chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
This story is amazing! You capturedthe essence of each character perfectly, oh and I hope that everything will work out and that they will have a little prince running around in no time, using magic or just naturally.
Anyway great story, Best one I have ever read!
Minimoss9 out
Leena Sigma chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Well, it has been almost a year since you updated your story. Are you ever going to finish it? I like it a lot, except for your tendency to use modern, american names for your characters. Seriously, you can look up arabian names on the internet. Be a little more thorough and creative. I'd love tell you how I think the story should end. If you're okay with that, please tell me.
ObsessedwReading chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Poor jasmine!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Great start to this.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
anonfic chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
please keep on it :(((((((((((((((((((((((
Jelli Kelli chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
Oooh plz update soon I'm dying to know if Jasmine will ever be happy again
Random reader chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Question for how do u have sex with Jafar. That's gross. I know sultan is a midget but really. Hey when are u going to update. Make the next chapter saucy and sexy. I like it when Al turns into a sex animal.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »