Reviews for Paint
becksterRES chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
That was suggestive XD Oh Larxene...only she can do that (and Alex too). I liked this story and the end was good as well. At least now we know why the chips were there. Great story!

Until next time
becksterRES chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Nice chapter :) It was pretty cool how Aqua and Terra ended up kissing like that when they're supposed to be painting the walls. Apparently Terra's childish nature does have an upside for him after all X)

Until next time
PrincessGarnet17 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awww, that was cute! I always love your TerQua stories (:
resistance123 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
"i had fun..with or without the paint"...who's giving double meaning now Aqua? XD i enjoyed reading this...pretty funny too
WishingDreamer5 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Aww, I think I liked the bonus chapter even more! Didn't know that was possible. :P Larxene and Saïx are... interesting to say the least. I love the way you portrayed them. :)

This was really lighthearted. Just what I needed.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Wow, who had ever thought that painting could be so interesting. But what I loved the most, aside from Aqua's personality, was the fact that you made Saïx her brother. I don't know, that sounds so logical, even if you ignore the hair.

And of course, it's nice to see another Terqua from you. :)
XemnasForceXIII chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
O_O *Speechless*

This. was. great! An excellent one-shot (Two-shot really?) and it was filled with what TerQua fans love, humor, chemistry, and most of all, *cough* other stuff *cough*. :3

Interesting setting as well, nice how you can pretty much fit any situation into a fluffy moment with Terra and Aqua.

Time to add another story to my favorites. ;)