Reviews for Hyperspace Part 2
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 3/20
Good story
Olaf74 chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
An absolutely FANTASTIC Story. Please continue these Stories!
Exess chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Aww no Borg?
MerlinGodricRowenaHelga chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
great story update soon
Ethorin chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
is it going to be continued?
orionastro chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
great finale, but please continue this story in another thread
Sage1988 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Amazing version of events so far, I like how they saved the Viidians and now have found the 37's.
orionastro chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
great new update, i do wonder what will happend when the Borg Show Up
omry.grinberg chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Can't wait for the rest of this.
orionastro chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
great story so far, the vidians have been cured and now earth as a new allie, lets see what the vidians will give to humanity, and what will the entreprise discover next in the Delta Quadrant, it would also be good to discover who infected the vidians with such desease.
Sage1988 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Good that the suffering of the Viidians is over, I was always sad about what had happened to them. And Earth has a good friend in the Delta Quadrant

I can't help but wonder who created the Phage though will we see them in the future?

All around great piece of writing
tahmtahm chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Wonderful story, I really like the fact the Enterprise crew is in the Delta Quadrant. So many possibilities!
douchiesnacks chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
good chapter
orionastro chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
a new great chapter. its good to see that phlox as find a way to erradicate the phage,and help the vidians, that way they will help mankind and become one of ours powerfull allies.
cj-cold chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Glad to see this sequel.

A little disappointed by the time skip, would have loved to see T'Pol integrate with the crew.

Still wish to see her reaction to some of hte tech that Earth has acquired. Have to wonder if she has been briefed on Facility 4, since she is tehnically command crew.

Would like to know more about the design of the Enterprise, for instance did they include the park deck that was suggested. Or hydroponics or something similar? I would think that would be a nice place for the Captain to walk his dog.

Also interested in which power generators they went with other than the hyper tap.

I think it is interesting to have them in the Delta Quadrant, it does give you a far of destination they know nothing about but thanks to Voyager you don't have to completely reinvent new races and tech for them to discover.

More soon please.