Reviews for Hyperspace Part 2
cj-cold chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Glad to see this sequel.

A little disappointed by the time skip, would have loved to see T'Pol integrate with the crew.

Still wish to see her reaction to some of hte tech that Earth has acquired. Have to wonder if she has been briefed on Facility 4, since she is tehnically command crew.

Would like to know more about the design of the Enterprise, for instance did they include the park deck that was suggested. Or hydroponics or something similar? I would think that would be a nice place for the Captain to walk his dog.

Also interested in which power generators they went with other than the hyper tap.

I think it is interesting to have them in the Delta Quadrant, it does give you a far of destination they know nothing about but thanks to Voyager you don't have to completely reinvent new races and tech for them to discover.

More soon please.
Zero Credibility chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Vidiians? Damn! I don't trust them at all. Is this a trap? Here's hoping the crew keep their guard up!
douchiesnacks chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
good chapter
orionastro chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
another star trek enterprise story, very good , i suspect that this one will be even better.
Snowdove30 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Excellent update. Starfleet will be very happy with the new technology acquired.
thunder18 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
enjoyed reading this chapter
herbert89 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
great chapter update soon
andromeda rocks chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
WooHoo! Part 2! I wonder what races the Enterprise and her 3 sisters are going to meet in the Delta Quadrant. Are we going to be meeting the Borg for the first time? And find the world were Amelia Earhart and the 37's are in cryostatus? Maybe the Voth too and remained them they came from Earth too?
Zero Credibility chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
An interesting start. I'm sure we all have our own ideas about where T'Pol's sense of humour came from, but in my mind that had less to do with the captain and more to do with the chief engineer. :)
Snowdove30 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Good start. Look forward to reading more of this series.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2