Reviews for Boats in the Sky
Jehfret chapter 4 . 11/10
This was ADORABLE. All of it. And your supporting cast is fun and cute.
Jehfret chapter 2 . 11/10
This whole story is painfully adorable
AngstyCanadianGleek chapter 4 . 7/26
You know, I kind of wished Santana would have walked in while Rachel had her face buried in Quinn... that would be the best way for her to find out. Just to burst into the room like ‘hola! I’m here to see my favourite bi... oh GOD! What’d I just walk into!’... only more Spanish and cursing! Great story! I love it! Great job capturing Quinn’s reluctance and Rachel’s encouragement! Kurt is so cute!
Dr-Tan chapter 4 . 5/5
I felt like reading some Faberry and You write them so well. I loved this so much.
Torie20MD chapter 4 . 5/14/2018
Great story
Justonemore chapter 4 . 1/22/2018
This! This right here! Story, characterization, humor, dialogue, flow, imagery...just perfect.
writting is love chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
How have I never seen this omg it was such a great read I loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
Any chance to lure you back to write for this universe 5 years later?
I've been re-reading my favorite fics and yours are definitely on top
JemilyPLLGleek78-10 chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Oh! I definitely think we have a winner here! I love the friendship between our girls, and that Q got upset over...Jamie posting the pictures? Is that right?...and that Rachel lied to her, and all the visits and the cuddling and the hanging out. It's 1:20 a.m. and I should be asleep, but I'm definitely reading more! Great job so far! :)
wkgreen chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
I am really enjoying your story! Looking forward to more! :)
Augusta Winds chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Is this the end? It was so good! Please keep writing your character is spot on to the ones in the show!
nofcksgiven chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
Their love-making was super hot and sweet and beautiful. Nicely done. I really like Quinn's surprise "I love you" on the mirror bc Rachel loves those type of things. They are really wonderful together.
I know I've said this before but I can't help it bc my heart hurts every time Quinn's darn cross necklace is involved. Quinn's inner struggles kills me every time. I love that Rachel understands her so well.
Dinner with Jamie was fun to read. Haha. I love how Quinn and Rachel didn't come right out and tell her what she already knew. It's good that Quinn is slowly opening up about her and Rachel. I love that.
Thank you so much for sharing this. I really enjoyed reading it.
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Ugh, the necklace thing breaks my heart. It made me feel a little better when Rachel told Quinn she wasn't doing anything wrong by being with her, tho. I loved how understanding she is. Also Quinn teasing her is just delicious. They're so cute. I love all their tender moments together.

Judy is killing me. I get the feeling that she knows something and is in denial. I'm sad for Quinn but the visit and her talk with Judy needed to happen. Hope Rachel loves on her hard when she goes back to Yale.
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
Tell me why Quinn putting on her cross necklace made me super sad. She gives me so many feels. Rachel cursing makes me laugh. She's just too adorable. And Quinn surprising her and actually being the cause of Rachel's swearing is both sweet and hilarious. I love their banter. They're both so relaxed and comfortable with each other, it's beautiful. I love it.

Tim is so gross. I wanted Quinn to punch his face in. Or perhaps Rachel humiliating him with her words. Haha, I laughed when Kurt threw his water at him.

They kissed!:) First time was sweet and reminds me of black and white films for some reason. Second time was romantic.:) All the kisses after that are all yeses.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I absolutely loved this. There's no Quinn pinning over Rachel like she's the only girl in the world; no Rachel feeling hurt and jealous over Quinn being with a man/woman and not knowing why... list goes on. This has a more realistic approach.

I'm happy that people from their high school are only mentioned and not actually present bc I totally love Conner and Jamie, lol, and I'd take them over the gleeks. I loved how confused Jamie and Conner were when they realize Quinn and Rachel weren't actually together, haha! And also loved the Quinn/Jamie/Conner friendship.

As for Quinn and Rachel, I have no complaints. I think the pace is perfect. The way their friendship developed naturally is wonderful. Rachel's reaction when she realizes she might be feeling more than friendly feelings towards Quinn is relatable and you captured it well when she lied to Quinn and went partying with dudes.

I do feel like Quinn shouldn't be the one feeling bad bc Rachel did lie to her. Rachel could've just said she had other plans. I am glad Quinn apologize to Jamie, tho bc she didn't have to throw the phone at her. Haha. Even if Jamie deserves it bc she was totally setting Quinn and Rachel up.