Reviews for Revelations of One Harry James Potter
Gleas chapter 1 . 3/5
Okay... as much as a turn around in Harry's relatives interests me... the concept is a bit... I mean the way they treated Harry was not 'tough' it was downright criminal. How is he to be a 'Lord' when he lacks a certain sense of self confidence? And where the hell does he even begin to develop 'self-worth' The only believable consequence is self-reliance, which without the social skills just isolate and hurt his standing as a Lord... Plus, I do think no parent would decide that kind of life for their kid if they actually love him. How is this better than Albus? Toughen him up? Send him to a bloody military school, have him take on responsibilities... no matter what it doesn't make sense to treat him worse than a slave while spoiling the other kid in the house... wrong on so many levels... Sorry for the rant lol
Maedre chapter 1 . 2/24
Damn that was stupid. Couldnt even read till the end.
AvidReader chapter 15 . 2/17
Quite an entertaining story. I can't help thinking it ought to be tagged also as 'humor' given that the protagonists seem to be even modestly competent. Both the Dark Lord (in his one appearance) and the Light Lord and all his allies seem completely unable to win even a single skirmish, never mind prosecuting an entire campaign. Not a spoof as it isn't nearly blatant enough for that, but maybe satire? ;-)
QuiltingDragon chapter 9 . 2/18
I really, really hate what you did with hermione. She was either tricked, enslaved, and had no real choice, and what choices she did make were caused to be made by the influence of the enslavement/magic thereof, or she made choices, unaffected by the slave bond. You cannot have it both ways. Harry comes off as a total ass. I can accept the difference in Vernon/Petunia since this is AU, but can you PLEASE clarify regarding Hermione?
Class story
elle chapter 1 . 2/4
This is the second of your stories I'm reading...I adore that you've got Dobby as Harry's best friend and support :)
Treecat1812 chapter 15 . 2/4
Just wanted to say thanks again. This was my second time thru your tale. Enjoyed the fast pace. Thanks again.
Goose chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
All of your stories revolve around unrealistic betrayal of Harry by everyone around him. Not only are your stories bad, but you keep using the same, crack-level theme. You really should stop writing.
kase519 chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Good story
kase519 chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Good changes to the school
kase519 chapter 13 . 10/5/2014