Reviews for Entangled
Dramatic Melody chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Haha this is really great! I enjoyed it, even if I myself don't ship Jareth/Regina or Gold/Emma.

But great premise! If you decide not to continue this, it would work well as a oneshot.
silfursvik chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
awesome! your did a great job entwining these characters! i'd like to see how Regina gets Sarah!
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is a very interesting story and is love to see where it goes. I can't wait to see how Regina manages to corrupt Sarah. Please update soon!
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh my, this might just be the most badass teamup ever...XD
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Hi RumpleGold,

Thanks for this fun story. Having Regina call on the Goblin King to help her with Mr Gold is a very neat idea! I think that you have captured Regina's character very well. I would love to see where you are planning to go with this story, and how you would characterise Mr Gold/Rumplestilskin.

Best of luck with your writing.

Cheers,
Ya Nefer Ma'at
MikkiANNE chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is amazing. I love both Labyrinth and Once Upon a Time, and you have made them fit like a puzzle. Please continue this fine story, I would really love to read more :)
Clarus Magnus chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I was just thinking about how awesome Once Upon a Time would be if a certain Goblin King were involved. I can't wait to see where this goes. I am really interested in this premise!

Clarus Magnus
TheNeedsOfMany chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh my goodness! I simply adore this story! I had just been thinking that Jareth needed to visit the world of OUAT...and then I found this. Thank you so much for your clever story-I hope you continue to add to it!
ValueMyHeart chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is very interesting. I would have never thought of it. Update soon.
Bax chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I genuinely didn't know I needed this story until I read it. I'm interested in seeing their future interactions, you make them knowing each other previously seem so plausible. I enjoyed the first chapter and looking forward to seeing where the journey takes them.