Reviews for Wrap You In My Arms
roxanne34145 chapter 18 . 4/27
I am so enjoying your wagonward story and after the crap day i had I have been smiling and laughing with every chapter. Thanks!
MsLiss chapter 80 . 3/24
The best thank you
frostedglaze chapter 80 . 5/1/2020
Damn, they sure got busy!I just adore this story, and it was such a privilege to read this...though I still wish Bella would have shot a floozie or three.
frostedglaze chapter 77 . 5/1/2020
I love Jack! That lovable mutt is worth more than all the pedigreed pups in the world.
frostedglaze chapter 66 . 5/1/2020
Thankfully that idiot clan is no longer on fanfiction.
frostedglaze chapter 61 . 5/1/2020
Dammit, I really want Bella to shoot one of the hookers who are always after Edward! I guess that's never going to happen.
frostedglaze chapter 60 . 5/1/2020
I know exactly how Bella feels ( I refuse to call her Izzy) I get the same way about any story I read. I truly get vengeful against anyone that upsets my favorite characters.
frostedglaze chapter 56 . 5/1/2020
Oh man, I remember the online purge back then. Oddly enough some of these "teens" were really christian soccer moms who did not want their daughters reading about women having sex.
Thankfully, for the most part that is over...though I seriously think theses women should have read the lemons and learn to enjoy new things with their husbands.
frostedglaze chapter 20 . 4/30/2020
Way to go Bella and Jack. I wish she would have shot them.
frostedglaze chapter 11 . 4/30/2020
I’m okay with the speech pattern and dialect.
frostedglaze chapter 9 . 4/30/2020
Eventually, she will be seeing his pecker, hehe.
frostedglaze chapter 76 . 4/26/2020
I really wanted Bella to break Fannie’s nose.
twimima7 chapter 80 . 11/13/2019
I truly enjoyed reading your story and look forward to the sequel. Thank you for your time and writing.
twimima7 chapter 78 . 11/13/2019
Can't give you my thoughts. Crying too much. Good writing.
twimima7 chapter 77 . 11/13/2019
I cried my eyes out, it was a touching chapter.
2,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »