Reviews for A Little Coffee
jayma chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I absolutely love this! :)
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
What does coffee have to do with this? Loved reading it, though.
Lionheart Rising chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Cody/Barriss, fluff, ah, such an under-rated pairing. Loved the way you had them kiss, it was a nice build up.

Excellent job!

-Dryad
sachariah chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Aww...

Very sweet, and then some. I have to say that it was a tad "different" from most "Coffee" I've read, probably because Barriss is quite confident and sure of herself here; usually she's the reserved, hesitant one when it comes to romance. But it's easy to rationalize, what with all the TCW HEA AUs (acronyms FTW!) that have been floating around. :D

Just *loved* the line about Rex's "strategy" for telling Cody about himself and Ahsoka - it fit both boys so perfectly! Just like Rex, to be creative in making the revelation. XD
Captainrexbest35 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Nice
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
The RomFluff is killing me here! *gags*

Okay, it's actually fine. Had to be original there. ;-)

Awesome one-shot.

~Ani
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh that was lovely! *heart* a little coffee! I love Barriss' confidence, it's very sexy, and I love Cody. He responds quite nicely :D Very nice!
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Love it.

Only wished it could go on and on and on and on...

So good that it left me craving more coffee. Absolutely purely delightful. A flirty sensuous delight.

All I can say is: "More. More. I want more..."
Queen chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Squee! Just a perfect little cup of Coffee. :) Just love how he watches her, keeps thinking he really shouldn't be, but can't seem to help himself. And needing to find Rex to discuss strategy - lol, such a transparent excuse. Love the reference to Rex and Ahsoka still being in bed, and why Cody seems to have blanked out on this important tidbit of information!

And the banter - they keep sliding around the topic until that final boundary is crossed - lovely! And goodness knows these two like to keep up their boundaries.

Thank you so much for the ficlet!
laloga chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
So lovely! Love the subtle but oh-so-palpable attraction between the two of them; katas are always a great way to showcase this kind of thing. I loved how Cody perceived Barriss - it was obvious just in this minor interaction how much he cares for her, and the effect she has on him.

Loved the mention of Rex and Ahsoka being woken from *their* bed...heh. No, Cody, I wouldn't want to bother either of them...

Ah, the end. All that talk of protocol is just that...talk. Love!

:D