Reviews for Dare to Love
Sophie chapter 22 . 6/14/2013
OMFG PLEASE UPDATE! I ACTUA;LLY STARTED CRYING WHEN I REALISED THERE WERE NO MORE CHAPTER TO READ, PLEASE YOU ARE AMAZING
castiel in the tardis chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
She better end that engagement! And soon. Berkeley won't wait for her.
kateandleogottalovethem chapter 22 . 11/17/2012
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! UPDATE don't leave like last time please! Your stories are good, no AMAZING! So don't go please!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
Yay! I love The Beatles! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don't make Rose break it off with Cal! They NEED to stay together! We dont have enough good Cal and Rose stories! It's not fair! There are THOUSANDS of Jack and Rose stories! Cal LOVES Rose! Jack just wants money! And he's like her brother! That would just be gross! So, please let Rose marry Cal and for them to stay together! And update soon!
Beaufale chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
I know this is an OOC story, and your trying to get it to match up with the Titanic storyline, but why is Rose so weak-willed? I cannot remember her being this hollow in the actually storyline. It's kind of depressing.
Having it set in the 60's is fun though.
I plan on continuing to read in hope that Rose will grow a backbone.
Nadine Dawson chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
Wow! I haven't read any fan-fiction in about three years and I saw you had posted a new chapter in this story. I'm glad I've gotten back into it, you haven't lost your touch Bohemian Anne! Keep writing :]
xXNaruMayoiXx chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
Yikes. Rose needs to work on those social skills, hm?
I'm sorry I've never reviewed, but I adore your fics, Dare to Love, Chatroom Love, and Until Angels Open My Eyes.
I think your stories deserve a lot more reviews than they have, which is true for a lot of fics in the Titanic fandom.

Hope you update this fic and your others soon. (:
whenitrainsonme chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
Cal is a jerk, I really hate him. Weird about Nathan Hockley though, doesn't seem like he's in a good position for giving out advice xD please update this soon
SodapopGirl17 chapter 19 . 5/10/2012
I just read your story in two hours because I couldn't put it down, that's how much I love it! Please update soon! :)
AddyD90 chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
loved it
Arete the Philhellene chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
I love this story. The concept, the way you bring alive the 60s, the characterization-all of it is wonderful.

Ruth is...annoying. Poor Rose. And Cal's worthy of a few (read several) bad names.

But Mr. Bukator was wonderful. I was really touched by the way he showered his daughter with gifts and tried to give her a great debut. Tom Jr has to be my second favourite Dewit Bukator-serving his country and getting no thanks from his mother.

I can't wait to see what this story has in store :)
GraceMSweeney chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
Great chapter, poor Rose. Please update soon! :)
AddyD90 chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
damn rose. Don't marry Cal... Marry Jack
AddyD90 chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Loved it but damn u Ruth
GraceMSweeney chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Plot is getting even more interesting! Please update soon :)