Reviews for Dare to Love
Vale26W chapter 13 . 2/2
Yep. Ruth is a bitch and the only good thing about Jack leaving is that he and Rose can be together now.
Vale26W chapter 9 . 2/2
This is very sad but the last part had me super happy
Vale26W chapter 8 . 2/2
I really thought Tom would live the whole story by now I suspect Ruth will kick Jack out (and force her to marry Cal) and that’s when he’ll get together with Rose.
Vale26W chapter 7 . 2/2
I’m just gonna say Ruth is a bitch with Jack. I love Elvis!
Vale26W chapter 6 . 2/2
HAHA “siblings”
Vale26W chapter 1 . 2/2
Cuteeeee “the two Toms” omg
Sophie chapter 22 . 6/14/2013
OMFG PLEASE UPDATE! I ACTUA;LLY STARTED CRYING WHEN I REALISED THERE WERE NO MORE CHAPTER TO READ, PLEASE YOU ARE AMAZING
castiel in the tardis chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
She better end that engagement! And soon. Berkeley won't wait for her.
kateandleogottalovethem chapter 22 . 11/17/2012
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! UPDATE don't leave like last time please! Your stories are good, no AMAZING! So don't go please!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
Yay! I love The Beatles! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don't make Rose break it off with Cal! They NEED to stay together! We dont have enough good Cal and Rose stories! It's not fair! There are THOUSANDS of Jack and Rose stories! Cal LOVES Rose! Jack just wants money! And he's like her brother! That would just be gross! So, please let Rose marry Cal and for them to stay together! And update soon!
Beaufale chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
I know this is an OOC story, and your trying to get it to match up with the Titanic storyline, but why is Rose so weak-willed? I cannot remember her being this hollow in the actually storyline. It's kind of depressing.
Having it set in the 60's is fun though.
I plan on continuing to read in hope that Rose will grow a backbone.
Nadine Dawson chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
Wow! I haven't read any fan-fiction in about three years and I saw you had posted a new chapter in this story. I'm glad I've gotten back into it, you haven't lost your touch Bohemian Anne! Keep writing :]