Reviews for The blonde star and the black king
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
Love story :)!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/6/2014
Awwww! I simply adored this fis!
diemanlover chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Dude you got some real talent. I cried when Wolfram died but it was an awesome story.
LisaGreenleaf chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I wrote Poem for this story. Thanks so much for the inspiration! I loved your story so so much. Keep writing!

Ever Heard of the Legend of the Star?
Get ready, this might sound bizarre.
They say stars are immortal beings,
With their own hearts and gentle feelings.

Every night they watch humans and demons,
Living their lives through out the seasons.
And if they took fancy to either race,
The stars would gladly lend some helping grace.

One day a star fell in love with a demon,
And his Kingdom begged him to see reason,
For if he left he would lose his power,
And his immortality would fade within the hour.

This is where my story begins,
In love with a demon and all his sins,
No longer the Prince on my Kingdom above,
Just a used to be star, Fallen in Love.
Karthika.puppy chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
nice...
lady von galaviz chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
ok, i think i might be the first person to comment on the last chapter. which is good considering i haven't reviewd at all but i have been reading you story all this time. and i loved it the hole way thou good job on finishing your story!:):)
Karthika.puppy chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
nice...
update soon
Wolfram99 chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
Yay, they get married, but there's still a war. Sad. Their wedding night must have taken the stress of Wolfram and Yuri's back, so I'm sure they weren't being selfish in the end, just happy.
Belldandy55555 chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
It has been a while since I reviewed! What can I say but Finally they are bonded! And your idea for the tattoo is great.
rokudaime09 chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
Its quite different and refreshing i guess... hmmm :) atleast yuuri is not really that stupid in here..
Pikeebo chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
Wow ... while all this things are happening and under so much pressure, yuuri was just fixated on his own needs.

Time for maou to appear isn't it?

not to just defend but also maybe of the stars?
Nickesha chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
Awww this chapter is so sad war on both side
Nickesha chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
Oh wow sara he's so nice and enlighted and yuuris smh and pooor wolf and that's an ability for murata lol
Wolfram99 chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
This is really great you know, but I don't want Wolfram to cry, so sad. Now when's the next chapter I really want to know what happen next.

Keep updating, and the only reason why Wolfram pair Yuri up with Sara is because he loves him. Ahh, so sad, but like Elizabeth said, love is like a pattern.
Blood Masks chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Such a chiffhanger! I'm really enjojyng reading this story.
You've had me both in the end of my seat with suspense and laughing out loud with some jokes.
I hope you update soon, I really want to know what's gonna happen next :D