Reviews for Until Angels Close My Eyes
darcy chapter 20 . 4/24
when is the net part gonna be out!? love it soooooooooo much its amazing and unique! i hope your proud of it, cause you really should be!
Clementine McFly chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Of all your brilliant stories, this one has to be my favorite! Please continue!
castiel in the tardis chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
UPDATE! I must know Jack's fate! He will not die, because he's a fighter and I don't wanna cry as much as I cried in the movie!
Clementine McFly chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Dear lord, I'm getting nervous. I shouldn't be reading this as an extreme hypochondriac but it's lovely, so I must keep going!
Titanic fan chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
Hi, your story is great!, your an AWSOME at writing,
Is Jack going to die!, if so please don't let Richard Calvert have Rose I think Jack is much better for her! Jack needs to live!, I also lovers it when after Jack faints and wakes up it was so funny! "am I flying Rose!" cracked me up! Love Titanic! Rose and Jack! Love them! Please write more! Please!
From Titanic fan!
SapphireEyes06 chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
Please you need to update this!:(
Susan Viktorija chapter 20 . 5/27/2012
I LOVE it! please update!
ppokjhtrqwebnsuightreasdcxz chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
hi, I love this story so much. It is one of my favourites. Could you please update asap? I can't wait to see what happens next.
Hahalala chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
Hey this is my favorite story on this site! I really love it and you are an amazing writer! When do you plan to update it? I love it!
whenitrainsonme chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
That was so nice, Rose going back :) Ruth is so horrible! I could (barely) believe she said that about Jack... Marietta seemed very nice to Rose though, which is good. Please can you update this soon, I love this fanfic!
SapphireEyes06 chapter 19 . 5/10/2012
This is just amazing! Soooo sad :-( Rose can't run off again like that though!
missallyrose chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
I love this story! Especially the last two chapters about his earlier bouts of leukemia. It really characterized him and gave us some insight to the hell he went through.

His conversations with his dad about death gave me chills. This is an incredible story and it saddens me that there are much worse and less well-written ones out there that are getting more reviews and praise.

You deserve like a hundred reviews!
AddyD90 chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
Great chapter
madreader13 chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
I love this story so much!
SapphireEyes06 chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
It's taken me all day to read this haha :-P

Wow, how ironic is that? Jack's temperature spikes up...but in reality Jack actually died from hypothermia!

Sorry, that was a snarky comment. Anyway, you did a fantastic job on this chapter and I recognised the nude woman leaning against the barre from the film with Jack's sketches! ;-) awww so sad but keep going I love it!